Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• I saw yellow text! It counted. :<
    Haydyn
  • Kiyotan said:
    Haha, actually you weren't, because Rivas is not a moderator. But I am. So cut it out. 
    But he did *try* with his fancy yellow font. 

imageimage
  • edited March 2013

SUCCCESSSSSSSSSSSS

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

HaydynFenrirAarbrok
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I think yellow font should be banned for non-mods.  Or maybe we can start banning people for using it.......
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Pfft!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Back to quotes and misquotes!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    IosyneHaydyn
  • Well if the mods weren't gonna do anything...just sayin'...

HavenAmara
    I still haven't quite figured out what the promote button does, but the picture looks like I'm giving you the finger, so I'm okay with that.
    Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Arbre said:
    I still haven't quite figured out what the promote button does, but the picture looks like I'm giving you the finger, so I'm okay with that.
    The promote button (assuming you have enough) slaps the post immediately on the 'Best of...' page. So when newcomers/guests/whatever visit the forums, these are the posts they are first exposed to along with the posts that have a lot of likes/agrees/etc.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Aaah, so that's why the angel in the background is crying.
    MoireanArbrePerilunaIllikaalPiper
  • edited March 2013
    If it is those, keep breaking it and making them die.
    Emelle
  • Why no one just has keeps a clawhammer on hand and smashes those statues is BEYOND me, I swear.

Periluna
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    You say, "Which one would that be?"
    As you speak, the tentacled horror clasped around your neck tightens its constrictive grip, causing you to gag uncontrollably.
    The tentacled horror's asphyxiating grip squeezes your throat painfully, damaging your esophagus.
    You sidestep the attack, letting the strike go wide.

So agile I can dodge tentacle beasts attached to my throat!
    IosyneCalipso
  • edited March 2013

Illidan nods his head emphatically.

Illidan says, "By writhing out of strangle, you've activated my stone fetish."

(Web): Illidan says, "/you just activated my trap card."
    AngweEzalorIllikaal
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle

A dark substance pools around the destroyed body of a simulacrum.

She weighs about 460 pound(s).

The terrible form of the simulacrum is impossibly tall, nearly thirteen feet in height and shaped like a strongly-built athletic woman. Her glowing ebony skin holds a constant sheen of moisture upon it, barely clad in an ornamental covering of crimson silks and gold-plated armaments and bangles. Upon her head is a conically-shaped, massive headgear, framing her scowling face on three sides. She walks barefoot, and her four arms are each equipped with a wickedly-curved obsidian scimitar.

You have emoted: Emelle stares down at the corpse of a simulacrum of the Malevolent in silence, her eyes blazing as she scours its body.

"Looks like someone took Serrice and sent her to the Pit for training," Angwe comments, eyes wide as he stares down at the thing.

Iosyne
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited March 2013
    You hear a high-pitched screaming noise and instantly a bolt of blue, crackling energy strikes your mortal body. Your back arches as pain explodes in your brain. Blue fire erupts through your eye sockets and mouth as you die in unspeakable agony.
    You have been slain by Iosyne.
    approach mirror
    Experience Lost: 9750 [total: 6437258]
    Silence, cloak of the hunt falls out of your inventory.
    The Night Eye pendant falls out of your inventory.
    The Hall of the Underking.
    This room has not been mapped.
     There are no obvious exits.
    Your insignia fades slightly in its lustre, as your loss is notated in the records.

The Sect of Blades has awarded you 100 marks of valour for: Ass kicked by a Goddess

@Ezalor: I will end you.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EzalorHaydyn
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    (The Chaos Cafe): Celrassa says, "Why are most the girl characters lesbian? D:."

(The Chaos Cafe): Theo says, "Because most of the girl characters are Lin."

KiyotanSerriceIllikaalAldricLinCalipsoArbre
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Moirean said:
    (The Chaos Cafe): Celrassa says, "Why are most the girl characters lesbian? D:."

(The Chaos Cafe): Theo says, "Because most of the girl characters are Lin."

"Are" or "have been with."
    Piper
    Kiyotan bows his head a second time, a moment longer than a standard nod. "It is an honor. If there is an aisle, will I also be walking you down it?"

Idly, you say, "I thought I might ask my father to do that."

Kiyotan makes a sound like a snort, glancing elsewhere.

Belatedly, Kiyotan's brow furrows, and he shoots a sharp look at you. "Wait."

You have emoted: "We have not gotten that much planned out yet," Arbre says, "just taking it a little bit at a time and -"

You tilt your head curiously at Kiyotan.

Kiyotan narrows his visible eye at you. "..Desian?"

You have emoted: Arbre raises her flat hand and gestures over her head, making a descending whistle.

Kiyotan continues to stare at you with that suspicious expression, awaiting a proper response.

You have emoted: Arbre sighs loudly and rolls her eyes. "-Yes-, avelae, -Desian-," she says, "I thought it a wonderful idea to invite him. We would all get a free trip to the Pit afterward." She shakes her head at Kiyotan and says, "it was a -joke-."

Kiyotan's expression of suspicion bleeds away, replaced by a bland and blank stare. "It always sort of takes me by surprise," he says slowly, "to remember that you have a sense of humor."

You have emoted: Arbre's smile fades and she stares at Kiyotan dully. "Thank you, avelae," she drolls.
    HaydynPerilunaKiyotanAngweLin
    [00:17] Arbre: O.O at bidding on me
    [00:17] Aldric: XD
    [00:17] Aldric: Spring break is coming up
    [00:17] Aldric: so I thought it'd be fun to RP!
    [00:17] Arbre: We can still RP
    [00:17] * Aldric is secretly bidding on you to make the cure
    [00:17] * Aldric is secretly-not-so-secretly going to ask to rejoin shamalamans
    [00:18] Aldric : ..I'm going to stop this joke awhile, because it's already believable
    EmellePeriluna
  • **** tells you, "(Forewarning. I'm hammered and am having a hard time reading a line without re-reading it four times with one eye closed."
    imageimage
  • edited March 2013
    [spoiler]POLITICS NEWS #709
    Date: 3/15/2013 at 10:08
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Election #229233 Results

Ser Moirean Seirath has just replaced Shadow Commander, General Borscin Alavon, the Bloodletter as Guildmaster of Carnifex.

This notice was posted on the 25th of Haernos, in the year 385 MA.[/spoiler]

Well that didn't take long.

PerilunaIosyneHaydynAngweAldricArbre
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Shrug, I was asked to take over again.
    CalipsoFenrir
    After fighting in the Rapier arena with Ilyon for 12 minutes 47 seconds at what was practically the start of a lesser:

Tension fills the air as you lock your focus upon Ilyon. A sudden burst of forked bolts of lightning strike him with sharp cracks, his body locked in spasms.
    Your jolts of static energy have disrupted Ilyon's mental state with shyness.
    Your lust for blood subsides.
    You have slain Ilyon.
    Experience Gained: 11137 (Player Kill) [total: 6697748]
    Ilyon drops a bone slice.
    Ilyon drops an ovary slice.
    Ilyon drops a testis slice.
    Ilyon drops an eyeball slice.
    Ilyon drops a bladder slice.
    Ilyon drops a bladder slice.
    Equilibrium Used: 2.84 seconds
    Rock strewn desert. (Mhojave desert.) (2859) [-Severn-]
    --- Area 8: The Mhojave desert ----- v322 ---
    \
     [ ]
    /   \
         [ ]
    \   /
    -[ ]                             [ ]- - -[ ]-
    \ | \                           / | 
     [ ] [ ]     [ ]             [ ] [ ]    -[ ]
            \   /                   \ |       | /
     [>] [<]-[ ]                     [ ] [ ]-[ ]-
                \                     |       | 
                 [ ]     [+]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]     [ ]-
    \           / |       |   | / | /         | 
     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]- - -[ ]-[ ] [ ]     [ ]-[ ]
                /   \   /   \ |               | \
             [H]     [ ]- - -[ ]             [ ]
                    /

--- Rock strewn desert ---------- -3:-3:0 ---
    This area is unnaturally flooded with water. The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. You are in a region of the desert which is becoming increasingly barren as it unfolds to the south. The once abundant sand which once carpeted the desert floor has thinned to reveal bare hard bedrock which underlies the entire desert. Here and there fingers and nodules of rough igneous rock protrude through the fine layer of sand, jutting upward as harsh dark spears. To the north the desert reverts to its more typical nature, and great dunes are visible like frozen waves, here and there capped by lashes of desert grass. To the south the desert increases in its hardness as the landscape becomes increasingly stony and barren, devoid of vegetation at its farthest extremes where it meets with the Vashnar mountain range at both southerly and westerly extremes. There are 2 guardian angels here. Small and dull in hue, a slice of a pineal gland rests here. A tiny slice of castorite has been left here. An icewall is here, blocking passage to the south. An icewall is here, blocking passage to the east. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Your eye is alerted to the presence of a sand-hued snake, barely perceptible amid the desert floor. Coiling and shifting endlessly, a serpent spirit hangs in the air. Surrounded in an aura of defilement, Edhain is here. He is riding on a pale warhorse. He wields a lethal anaxagorite scimitar in his left hand and a lethal anaxagorite scimitar in his right. Exayne is here. He is riding on a spindly giant spider. He wields a jewel-encrusted buckler in his left hand and a spiritual mace in his right. Azton is here. He wields a buckler in his left hand and a spiritual mace in his right.
    You see exits leading east and south.

Comprehension flashes across Edhain's face.

Your jolts of static energy have disrupted Ilyon's mental state with shyness.

Exayne utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

(Web): You say, "Unicorns finally."

Azton pats you in a friendly manner.

Exayne raises his hand in greeting and says "Hi!"

Edhain utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

(Dion an Duir): You say, "Jesus."

Edhain says, "Very nice."

Azton says to you, "You missed the Lesser."
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Yeah, I still hate fighting shamans :(

I was just worried the arena was going to implode on me cause you were stalling for so long >_>