Artifacts: Cost vs Benefit

2»

Comments

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    edited September 2015
    Areka said:

I would have thought that convenience items that encourage working with other game systems (in this case, anything worn or purchased that uses a dye tag) to a larger portion of the population (since these things are more likely to be used by the RPing and casual crowd) would be more beneficial. It isn't about devaluing something we've already bought - I wouldn't expect any credits back if it were lowered, its value is exactly the same, it would just make it easier for others to participate.

Though I suppose we also have simply different views on what the 'health of the game' means.

That's fine, we don't have to agree on this. I can respect your opinion well enough. Maybe we can add more to the artifact to make it a little more beneficial for crafters.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Love that you guys change the residual for people. I am tempted to invest in it this week now :p

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Another artifact that seems to be awkward for the cost/benefit would be substitution. It looks great, except there's not a ton of mobs that use mob_impaled, I can only think of the balls of legs in Tiyen and the Massive eld swarm in fracture. If this applied to all npc writhe effects I'd buy it immediately, but for it to only really work on those couple that do mob_impaled makes it not really seem worthwhile. Any chance it could be expanded to other npc writhe effects?
    AlastairRiluo