Fluidcache is out

RiluoRiluo The Doctor
edited September 2015 in Idea Box
So it is out and I like it so far. I wanted to however leave a few things here as I noticed a couple of issues and thought if others notice stuff we can place it in one spot rather than 10000 bugs. However teething concerns aside it seems really good B)

@Oleis is that normal?

H:7982 M:5621 E:32385 W:24885 B:99% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb e-] [eas ftr]
You quickly inject yourself with a syringe filled with sudorific.
You infuse a glass syringe with 50 doses of a sudorific tincture from your fluidcache. <------------   WTF!!!!!!
You have 1365 sips remaining in your fluidcache.
The syringe is now empty.
H:7982 M:5621 E:32385 W:24885 B:99% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb e-] [ea- ftr]
You may inject another tincture.
H:7982 M:5621 E:32385 W:24885 B:99% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb e-] [eas ftr]
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
H:7982 M:5621 E:32385 W:24885 B:99% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb eb] [eas ftr]
You use Weaponry Quickwield.
You pull an ethereal scythe drenched in shadow from your weaponbelt fluidly into both hands.
You concentrate on gripping tightly with your hands.
You have gained the gripping defence.
*********************************[ Syringes ]**********************************
Syringe Tincture Injects Decay Mixed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
56613 a simple syringe antispasma 10 16 yes
109004 a simple syringe demulcent 10 8 yes
190031 a simple syringe demulcent 10 7 yes
221663 a simple syringe demulcent 10 14 yes
226403 a simple syringe sudorific 10 10 yes
252735 a simple syringe sudorific 10 83 yes
253764 a simple syringe antispasma 10 83 yes
254545 a simple syringe demulcent 10 83 yes
17195 a snow wight syringe demulcent 10 artifact yes
103979 a glass syringe sudorific 50 artifact yes <------------   WTF!!!!!!
238843 a snow wight syringe antispasma 6 artifact yes
292944 a snow wight syringe sudorific 9 artifact yes
308256 a glass syringe demulcent 10 artifact yes

Also is anyone else having issues with the new artefact "expand_fluidcache(1)" I just purchased it and it refuses to let me fill my fluidcache past 1500.

H:7982 M:5621 E:32385 W:24885 B:100% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb eb] [eas ftr]
You pay 6 gold to add 100 sips of a small wooden cask with traces of a sudorific tincture to your
fluidcache.
[Gold]: You have lost 6 gold.
H:7982 M:5621 E:32385 W:24885 B:100% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb eb] [eas ftr]
You have no more room in your fluidcache.
H:7982 M:5621 E:32400 W:24885 B:100% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb eb] [eas ftr]
You pointedly say nothing at all.
H:7982 M:5621 E:32400 W:24885 B:99% S:100% Mad:0% XP:13% [csdb eb] [eas ftr]
==============================[ Serums ]==============================
[ 235] a nervine serum [ 387] a calmative serum
[ 306] a carminative serum [ 550] an analeptic serum
[ 251] an euphoric serum [ 503] a stimulant serum
[ 112] a refrigerative serum [ 0] an apocroustic serum
==============================[ Tinctures ]==============================
[ 1465] a sudorific tincture [ 78] a demulcent tincture
[ 300] an antispasmadic tincture
==============================[ Venoms ]==============================
[ 766] the venom curare [ 1500] the venom gecko
[ 1500] the venom epseth [ 1500] the venom strophanthus
[ 1500] the venom xentio

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Comments

• Please can we get a fluidcache missing ..

Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    RiluoKlettur
  • Also if you do.

fluidcache consume analeptic

You can do it til ALL your analeptic vials have been emptied but fluidcache won't go past 1500, I had over 3k sips of analeptic compared to elixistlist short.

Can it be made so if your fluidcache is fill you can't consume any more of that 'type' of serum.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    @Riluo's issues should now be fixed, as is @Nalor's consumption qualm.

Fluidcache missing is a grand idea. I should hopefully get to it tonight.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    RiluoRevaAarbrokTeaniNeoma
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited September 2015
    @Oleis Thank you so much ;)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Fluidcache is awesome! <3
    The announce post seems to indicate that FC can also hold poutices but every time i try to prepare poultices for FC it just wants to put it in a cask. Either i don't have the right syntax or it cannot be done.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Oleis: Is it possible to make a toggle for the FLUIDCACHE MISSING (as well as the elixlist missing) so you can, for example choose which categories to see? That way a living person who has no need for undead cures could choose not to show those and vice versa. Also, if someone has no need for resins or venoms, these could be toggled off as well.

Riluo
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited September 2015
    Thank you @Oleis I was high on pain killers well trying to figure what my fluidcache was missing .. :)

Also, Whats happening with carving knifes now vials are made from 1 wood? IS that going to get refunding to them who wants a refund? @Razamel
  • @Nalor 1 extra wood is what it says, you must be still high :p
  • Yeah someone just told me as I read it earlier.. But people won't need as many vials so for them who got the knife to help them get more vials, it's not really needed for them was my point. Sorry. As most you'll need is about 10 vials.
  • Agreed, the vials were the big plus of having a knife. But the knife works for any wooden item so it will still have its use. I will just wait and see how it all works out.
  • Can we get the full list of Fluidcache commands implemented into the HELP FLUIDCACHE helpfile? I'm trying to build a mass cache refiller and I have no idea what all of the possible commands are.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• @Neoma but my point was people got the knife JUST for vials.

Also @Zsadist type Fluidcache batman, or fluidcache missing if Oleis not implanted the above yet. It'll show you. I think its just fluidcache fill -name- and fluidcache consume -name-
    edited September 2015
    Neoma said:

Fluidcache is awesome! <3
    The announce post seems to indicate that FC can also hold poutices but every time i try to prepare poultices for FC it just wants to put it in a cask. Either i don't have the right syntax or it cannot be done.</p>

Whoops. FC does hold poultices, but right now you can only purchase them. Give me a few to get PREPARE worked up.
    Nalor said:

Also, Whats happening with carving knifes now vials are made from 1 [extra] wood? IS that going to get refunding to them who wants a refund? @Razamel

We will not be refunding the knives.
    Zsadist said:

Can we get the full list of Fluidcache commands implemented into the HELP FLUIDCACHE helpfile? I'm trying to build a mass cache refiller and I have no idea what all of the possible commands are.

In general, with any new command, HELP or ? will show the usage. At any rate, Nalor is correct. FILL and CONSUME are currently the only two.
    [---]
    Riluo
  • @Oleis Thanks for being right on top of this. :)
    Alexina
  • This is great work, Oleis and team.
    AnfiniKlettur
  • @Oleis Hey, could you check if venoms are being replenished from fluidcache upon last use? I'm finding myself having to manually to FC FILL various venoms (aconite, hepafarin) in the middle of fights.
  • Is there currently any plan to introduce an artifact enabling you to link multiple liquids to vials? I ask because Lusternia has something similar and I'd rather wait and go that route (if it is intended) over buying 30 something vials now.

If not no worries, love this so hard anyway.
    Klettur
    Lim said:
    @Oleis Hey, could you check if venoms are being replenished from fluidcache upon last use? I'm finding myself having to manually to FC FILL various venoms (aconite, hepafarin) in the middle of fights.
    I know they weren't last night. I should have fixed that. If the issue is still happening today, message me the specific attacks you tend to use (if inline) and I'll make sure they're passing through the central routine. As usual with old code, should and do are not equivalent. 

Rashar said:
    Is there currently any plan to introduce an artifact enabling you to link multiple liquids to vials? I ask because Lusternia has something similar and I'd rather wait and go that route (if it is intended) over buying 30 something vials now. If not no worries, love this so hard anyway.
    We're gonna stick to one vial per fluid. 
    [---]
    Rashar
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Teani said:

@Oleis: Is it possible to make a toggle for the FLUIDCACHE MISSING (as well as the elixlist missing) so you can, for example choose which categories to see? That way a living person who has no need for undead cures could choose not to show those and vice versa. Also, if someone has no need for resins or venoms, these could be toggled off as well.

Quoting myself because it seems like it got missed, @Oleis?

Oleis
  • @Oleis , injection serums are not auto FC FILL'ing when the vial is emptied (via siphon).
    edited September 2015
    Lim said:
    @Oleis , injection serums are not auto FC FILL'ing when the vial is emptied (via siphon).
    Thank you. Will tackle as soon as I'm working today. 

e: Should be fixed now.
    [---]
    RiluoReux
  • LimLim
    edited September 2015
    Hi again. Doesn't seem to be FC FILL'ing from frostspike.
  • Also when our syringes run out it's refilling them so we get 50 injections instead of the 10 like it used to be, and like the living get from herbs.

Seems a little unfair for the living people.
  • edited September 2015
    Nalor said:

Also when our syringes run out it's refilling them so we get 50 injections instead of the 10 like it used to be, and like the living get from herbs.

Seems a little unfair for the living people.

... O_O

Do living get to refill pipes automatically?

Traditionally, syringes/pipes require balance and equilibrium to refill. FC is doing this automatically, without the need for either, for undead. That's a straight advantage over living, though small since the aeon change a million years ago.

So srs, do living also get refilled pipes like this, or is this going to be fixed and undead are forced back to injecting from vials, and those vials are going to get auto refilled?

I kinda want to know so if know if I can trade in three of these arti vials for bandages.

Edit

I cannot currently siphon a tincture into a syringe directly from the FC; have to have the vial on hand.

Could always buff pipes/syringes in general, and not force EQ/Bal across the board. Then the auto-fill would be less awesome.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

I wasn't aware of the imbalance there, @Reux. Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed.

@Lim -- thanks. Should be fixed now.
    [---]
    Lim
  • is fluidcache Missing, still on the books todo?
    Nalor said:

is fluidcache Missing, still on the books todo?

Yes. I apologize. It slipped my mind the one chance I had to work on it this weekend. I'll take care of it today.
    [---]
  • Old age does that to you, Don't need to apologise :P

Thanks in advance.
    FC MISSING is in. Let me know if you notice the presence of fluids that are no longer in common use.
    [---]
  • I will. Thanks for fixing Consume too.

Also thanks for all your / others work on the Fluidcache it's been an excellent add to the game and way better than vialbelts.