Events?

I've been gone a few months and now I was just wondering what happened to the events: Iron Epicurean, Delos Brawl, Delos Duel, et cetera. Are they still a thing? Is there any point in suggesting new events in addition to the traditional ones? Personally, I think it'd be pretty nifty with a regular crafting one (so the other tradeskills rather than cooking), and even perhaps something new and fancy for fishing.

Also, somewhat tangentially related, but what will happen with the centennial festivities? Going from year 450 to 500 will take as long as it took between year 200 and 400. Will we see celebrations every 25 years now or something like that instead?
SessizlikMalokEmelleXenia

Comments

• I don't think events are still a thing that happen. I haven't seen any since I've been back, anyway. There was an Iron Epicurean at one point.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Alexina said:

I've been gone a few months and now I was just wondering what happened to the events?

With the prep work of getting Delos trashed and bringing in Esterport now being done (and most of the problems ironed out), I'd expect to see some events featured in the arena of Esterport within the coming weeks and months that are delightfully bloody. The Iron Epicurean may be a bit further out, but I'd like to revisit that as well.

And the thought of doing the centennial festivals sooner me heart palpitations, but yes, I would expect to see them more frequently as well. I'll just need a paper bag for the duration of it to hyperventilate into.

Oh, and the Gulleyes will undoubtedly have a fishing derby wherein you have to catch Saaik's jockstrap. But, in all honesty, keep an eye open for some new contests--I'm trying to get rolling updates out for Fishing in addition to fixing a bunch of WEIRD BUGS (YO WHY ARE THERE SHARKS IN THE LAKE AT THREE ROCK. I was seriously furious) and there will be some new additions hopefully this week god willing I don't get called into work.

Alexina
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    You had me at jockstrap.....go on.
    ArekaXenia
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Cool to know about more events :)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Feels like things like double exp weekends and great hunts and etc don't happen very often anymore either.
    RiluoTrager