Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

1457910104

Comments

  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calipso said:
    Arbre said:
    I'm a Bena and I have no idea what her relationship with Duiran is.
    I have to admit, with Duiran, that speaks volumes with the leadership having no idea what its citizens do.
    The leadership of a City doesn't need to know every little thing that's going on with it. 

    You move in towards Calipso for the backbreaker.
    You lift Calipso triumphantly into the air, then yank her down into your raised knee with back breaking force.
    wt PRONED: calipso
    Balance Used: 3.44 seconds
    Left Hand Balance Used: 3.44 seconds
    Right Hand Balance Used: 3.44 seconds
    H:6050 M:5744 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:68 Stance:TGS Energy:68 [csdb|e-]bbt calipso
    H:6050 M:5744 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:68 Stance:TGS Energy:68 [csdb|e-]
    [Enemy Status]: >right_leg_broken|right_leg_damaged|left_leg_broken|left_leg_damaged|prone<
    H:6050 M:5443 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:68 Stance:TGS Energy:68 [csdb|e-]
    [Citadel]: sip mana

    Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
    H:6050 M:6050 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:68 Stance:TGS Energy:68 [csdb|e-]bbt calipso
    H:6050 M:6050 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:68 Stance:TGS Energy:68 [csdb|e-]
    You have recovered balance on your legs.
    You have recovered balance on your left arm.
    You have recovered balance on your right arm.
    H:6050 M:6050 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:68 Stance:TGS Energy:68 [csdb|eb]wave
    You wave goodbye.
    H:6050 M:5971 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:58 Stance:TGS Energy:58 [csdb|eb]
    You smile in satisfaction as you continue to manipulate the will of Calipso.
    H:6050 M:6050 E:100 W:98 B:100 S:58 Stance:TGS Energy:58 [csdb|eb]bbt calipso
    H:6050 M:5870 E:100 W:98 B:100 S:58 Stance:TGS Energy:58 [csdb|eb]
    You move in towards Calipso for the backbreaker.
    You lift Calipso triumphantly into the air, then yank her down into your raised knee with back breaking force.
    wt PRONED: calipso
    Your mind lock with Calipso has been broken.
    Calipso pales slightly.
    With a sickening crunch and cry of pure agony, Calipso's head lolls aimlessly far too far to one side. Calipso collapses into such an undignified sprawl that you realise that the throw did indeed snap the spine like a dry twig.
    You have slain Calipso.
    Experience Gained: 44550 (Player Kill) [total: 6186695]
    Balance Used: 3.44 seconds
    Left Hand Balance Used: 3.44 seconds
    Right Hand Balance Used: 3.44 seconds
    H:6050 M:5823 E:99 W:98 B:100 S:63 Stance:TGS Energy:63 [csdb|e-]
    [Enemy Status]: ><

    The citizens take care of its petty problems just fine. 
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.
    PiperAngwePhoenecia
  • AztonAzton Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    You smile in satisfaction as you continue to manipulate the will of Calipso.

    ^^
    Made me laugh....

  • XavinXavin Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of what I'm about to put here is going to sound mean. I'm not trying to troll, just to say how things actually are.

    Calipso was never a member of Duiran. She was around for something like a week, meeting -some- citizens, so most of the leadership would pretty much not know who she is. On top of that, her actions really haven't been that much different than -any other necromancer-, aside from the fact that there have been few that have actually exterminated inside duiran.

  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    I admit I lol'd.


    With an eerie echo, Osmond's voice reverberates across the lands, "Everyone admire Daskalos now, he
    is showing off his penis."

    Daskalos' voice shatters the silence, echoing powerfully, "So that's why your mouth is open, Osmond.

    With an eerie echo, Osmond's voice reverberates across the lands, "You bet sugar."

  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

    Xavin said:
    Some of what I'm about to put here is going to sound mean. I'm not trying to troll, just to say how things actually are.

    Calipso was never a member of Duiran. She was around for something like a week, meeting -some- citizens, so most of the leadership would pretty much not know who she is. On top of that, her actions really haven't been that much different than -any other necromancer-, aside from the fact that there have been few that have actually exterminated inside duiran.
    Honestly the fact I was able to exterminate the very heart of the 'city' was more than enough fun. also since it seems people here are not able to move on (what a shocker..the Duiran trolls are unable to let something drop and are attempting to post up kills yelling "Look at my Epeen!"). I actually enjoyed myself and use it as proof of my commitment to corruption, you see, unlike the regular trolls that inhabit your org, I actually try to let my gameplay have more meaning then "oooh new class is OP, let's grab it".

    I would do the same and post about how Duiran has currently the largest population of the trolls/dense people/ignorant players of the game, and how the Duiran leadership seems to have no control over them beating, tormenting and raiding others just for the "lol my epeen!", but to lower myself to level of people like @Illidan and co? I'd rather do something more beneficial.

    toodles.

  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called conflict, Calipso. Maybe, instead of waging a forum RP war, you could gather up some of your buddies and do something more interesting than exterminating a location when no one is looking. Just sayin', cuz right now, we're all pretty much laughing.

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

    RhoHaydynIllidan
  • HaydynHaydyn Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Are you trying to look all mod-ish with your special yellow font? Hmmmm?
    imageimage
    Aldric
  • MalakMalak Member Posts: 32

    Your alarm at 'Before the walls of the Citadel' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Before the walls of the Citadel (southeast)' has been set off by Calipso! (5236)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'The hill's crest (down)' has been set off by Calipso! (5237)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'At the base of the overlook' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'At the base of the overlook (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (5251)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Dusty path near an ascent' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Dusty path near an ascent (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (5252)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Over a sandstone canyon' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Over a sandstone canyon (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (5253)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Winding road among the foothills' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Winding road among the foothills (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (5254)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Approaching a vantage point' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Approaching a vantage point (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (5258)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Sparsely wooded vantage point' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Sparsely wooded vantage point (down)' has been set off by Calipso! (5261)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Small grassland canyon' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Small grassland canyon (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (5284)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Narrow path leading to hills' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Narrow path leading to hills (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (5285)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Rocky grasslands before foothills' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Rocky grasslands before foothills (southeast)' has been set off by Calipso! (5267,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Grasslands approaching the foothills' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Grasslands approaching the foothills (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (5282)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Deep in the plains (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (5269)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Dead grasslands (southeast)' has been set off by Calipso! (5270)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Center of the grasslands (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (5277)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Patch of hardy wildflowers (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (5271)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Base of a grassy hill (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (5272)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Barren stretch of grassland (southeast)' has been set off by Calipso! (5265)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Sparse plains dotted with scrub' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Sparse plains dotted with scrub (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (5264)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Dry Plains.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Nearing Northern Ithmia (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9534)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Nearing a river' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Nearing a river (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9531,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Crossing the Zaphar (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9532)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Nearing a river (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9531,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9529,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9529,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Skirting the edge of Western Ithmia (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9522,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Skirting Western Ithmia (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9517,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Skirting the edge of Western Ithmia (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9522,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road north of a forest (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9518,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Skirting Western Ithmia (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9517,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Nearing the Ithmian Forests (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9513,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Nearing the Ithmian Forests (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (9513,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Nearing the Ithmian Forests (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9513,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Nearing the Ithmian Forests (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9513,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road through grassy plains (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9509,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road through rolling hills (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9511)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road through grassy plains (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9509,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road through grassy plains (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9509,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road east of a river' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road east of a river (south)' has been set off by Calipso! (9508)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road off the Prelatorian Highway' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Dirt road off the Prelatorian Highway (southwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (9507)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Northern Road.)
    Your alarm at 'East of the Shunai Bridge' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'East of the Shunai Bridge (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (3)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Prelatorian Highway.)
    Your alarm at 'Shunai Bridge' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'Shunai Bridge (west)' has been set off by Calipso! (4)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Prelatorian Highway.)
    Your alarm at 'The Prelatorian Highway' has been set off by Calipso!
    Your alarm at 'The Prelatorian Highway (northwest)' has been set off by Calipso! (5,...)
    From your knowledge, that room is in (Prelatorian Highway.)
    H:5145/5145 M:5065/5145 E:23168 W:23447 [csdb eb lr]
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Jensen.
    H:5145/5145 M:5065/5145 E:23168 W:23447 [csdb eb lr]
    Jensen's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    H:5145/5145 M:5065/5145 E:23168 W:23447 [csdb eb lr]
    Haydyn tilts her head back, inhaling sharply several times.
    H:5145/5145 M:5065/5145 E:23176 W:23447 [csdb eb lr]
    The ethereal guardian angel begins to shimmer with a soft red light.
    H:5145/5145 M:5065/5145 E:23176 W:23447 [csdb eb lr]
    Jensen takes a long drag off his pipe filled with skullcap.
    H:5145/5145 M:5065/5145 E:23176 W:23447 [csdb eb lr]

    Calipso has bled to death.
    You divine the location of this death as North of Trees in the Prelatorian Highway.
    (1) Located within (Prelatorian Highway.)

    IllidanDaskalosAldricRivasHaydyn
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Like a driveby..

    [spoiler]
    Inside the outer gate. (portals of Spinesreach.) (6726)
    --- Area 105: Spinesreach -------- v11687 ---Aetolia vnum is (11687)
        \     |         \ | \   /   \ | /
     [ ]  \   |      [H] [ ]-[ ]- - -[^] [H]
    /       \ |             /       / |
    -[ ] [ ] [ ]-[ ]      /       /   |  [ ]
          | /       \   /       /     |
    - - -[ ] [H]-[ ]-[ ] [H]  /  [s]-[ ]
              |       |   | /         |
             [ ]     [H] [ ]     [ ]-[$]
            /   \ |     /             |
    - - -[ ]-[ ] [ ]-[ ]-[H]         [ ]
            /   \ |
          /      [ ]-[ ]-[+]
      | /                   \
    -[ ]
        \
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
    --- Inside the outer gate ------- 5:-14:0 ---
    A five-sided pillar of dark, smoky quartz clutches at the sky with lightning-wreathed claws of stone,
     surrounded by a veil of turbulent air. A granite monument stands here, its surface polished to a
    shine. A grand pair of gates, seemingly formed from solid ice, stand thrown open here. A sigil in
    the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A blood red flag flaps in the wind,
    depicting a snarling white lion. A mule stands stubbornly, hooves planted solidly in the ground.
    Tiny flames circling its form, a miniature fire elemental spins slowly here. A Syndicate enforcer
    watches the area, nonchalantly smoking a cigarette. Hands folded in the sleeves of his dark,
    voluminous robes, a cabalist stands ready to guard his city. Quiet and unmoving as stone, a lupine
    Atabahi stands guard here. A young cadre mage stands here, wielding a long staff tipped with a
    glimmering crystal.
    You see exits leading southeast, west, and up.
    H:5550(100%) M:4900(89%) W:26400(100%) E:26392(99%) Ess:141% B:100% XP:58.37% [ eb] -2e

    se
    Before the walls of the Citadel. (road) (Dry Plains.) (6236)
    --- Area 107: The Dry Plains ----- v17039 ---
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
    \
     [ ]
        \               \
         [ ]         [H]-[+]
          |                 \   /
         [ ]                 [_]
          | \
    -[ ] [ ] [ ]         [ ]-[^]
        /     |           |
    -[ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ]     [ ] [ ]
    \   /   /       \     |
     [ ] [ ]             [ ] [ ]-[ ]
        /   \           /   \   /
              \       /      [_]
                \   /
    ------------------ 5:17:1 -------------------
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. A beautiful archway of obsidian and prismatic glass
    stretches overhead. A blood red flag flaps in the wind, depicting a snarling white lion.
    You see exits leading southeast, west, and northwest.
    Unmapped: west
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.
    The hill's crest. (road)

    You see exits leading northeast, northwest, and down.
    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.

    At the base of the overlook. (road)
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky.
    You see exits leading west and up.
    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.

    Dusty path near an ascent. (road)
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky.
    You see exits leading east and south.
    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.

    Over a sandstone canyon. (road)
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. An uncovered oak-timber truss bridge spans the canyon here.
    You see exits leading north and south.
    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.

    Winding road among the foothills. (road)
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is
    on the ground.
    You see exits leading north, southeast, and southwest.
    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.

    Approaching a vantage point.

    [I guess you can pretty much guess how this goes]


    -CATAPULT SPAM!-



    Dirt road north of a forest. (road)
    --- Area 173: The Northern Road --- v4088 ---Aetolia vnum is (4088)
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                                
                                            /
                                         [ ]-[ ]
                            \ |   | \   /     |
                     [ ]-[+]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                    / |   | /   /
                 [ ] [ ]
                /       \
         [ ]-[_]         [ ]
          |               |
         [ ]             [^]
          |
     [ ]-[ ]
    / |   |
                                                
                                                
    --- Dirt road north of a forest - 24:18:0 ---
    It is raining lightly, and fat drops of rain fall pleasantly past. A massive golem made of clay
    stands here. The monstrous form of a cloaked figure is here, her stony body towering over you. She
    is riding on a menacing black rojalli. She wields a tower shield in her left hand and a menacing
    flail in her right. A vibrant, crackling aura of raw energy cloaking her form, a cloaked figure is
    here, hidden. She is riding on a donkey. She wields a reinforced tower shield in her left hand and a
    chipped bone dagger in her right. A vibrant, crackling aura of raw energy cloaking his form, a
    cloaked figure is here, shrouded. He is riding on a donkey. He wields a buckler in his left hand and
    a chipped bone dagger in his right. A cloaked figure is here, hidden. She is riding on a donkey. She
    wields a hunter's spear in her left hand and a buckler in her right.  Conner is here.
    You see exits leading east, south, and west.

    ~ YO GUYS! I GOTTA RUN!~


    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.

    [back on the catapult/line road]


    The Prelatorian Highway. (road)
    ------------------- v1359 -------------------Aetolia vnum is (1359)
                              |               |
                            -[ ]             [ ]
                              |             /
                         [ ]-[ ]         [ ]
                            /           /
                         [ ]         [ ]     [ ]
                        /             |       |
                     [ ]              |  [$]-[ ]-
                      |               |       |
                     [ ]         [$] [ ]     [ ]
                    / | \         | /         |
                 [ ]     [+]-[ ]-[ ]- - - - -[ ]
                /                 |           | \
             [ ]-[ ]             [ ]
            /
         [ ]
          |
         [ ]-
        /
     [ ]
      |
     [ ]-
      |
    --- The Prelatorian Highway ------ 1:-1:0 ---
    It is raining lightly, and fat drops of rain fall pleasantly past.
    You see exits leading east and northwest.
    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.
    You spring a trap!!
    You are catapulted violently out of the room.
    North of Trees. (road)
    ------------------- v1299 -------------------Aetolia vnum is (1299)
                          |
                         [ ]-[
                          | /   / |
                                -[ ]
                                  |             /
                             [ ]-[ ]         [ ]
                                /           /
                             [ ]         [ ]
                            /             |
                         [ ]              |  [$]-
                          |               |
                         [+]         [$] [ ]
                        / | \         | /
                     [ ]     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]- - - - -
                    /                 |
                 [ ]-[ ]             [ ]
                /
             [ ]
              |
             [ ]-
            /
         [ ]
          |
    --- North of Trees ---------------- 0:0:0 ---
    It is raining lightly, and fat drops of rain fall pleasantly past. An enormous monument to Slyphe
    stands here. A small wooden sign is here. Cast aside, this bundle of poles and rope seems useless. A
    dirty bird has made some dirty droppings here. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith
    is on the ground.
    You see exits leading north, southeast, south, and southwest.
    You spring a trap!!
    A slender rope catches you in the neck as you move, slicing open your neck.


    You exert your superior mental control over your body and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.

    stand
    stick stimulant
    outc kidney slice;eat kidney

    You remove 1 kidney slice, bringing the total in the cache to 1187.

    You feel your health and mana replenished.

    You touch the shield tattoo and suddenly a nearly invisible magical shield forms around you.

    You have gained the shielded defence.
    [Soul Reaper]: +DEF+ SHIELDED
    Equilibrium Used: 4.00 seconds

    You exert your superior mental control over your body and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.


    You exert your superior mental control over your body and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.

    H:5550(100%) M:1410(25%) W:25680(97%) E:26400(100%) Ess:141% B:100% XP:58.37% [ -b] <orangered>-
    1280m -192w

    You bleed 11990 health.

    [Soul Reaper]: AFF LINK
    Your constitution wears off.
    [Soul Reaper]: -DEF- CONSTITUTION
    [Soul Reaper]: 'elicit constitution' added to queue
     
    You fall to the ground as the last drops of life-giving blood drain out of your body.
    Experience Lost: 15000 [total: 2007444]
    Everything goes dark.

    709m -0.43%
    [/spoiler]

    How is this even allowed...

  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, kudos to whoever laid those. It's a way to get kills and you never leave the city... maybe people wouldn't have to resort to stuff like that if you'd come out and play instead of just mouthing off all the time.

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

  • RivasRivas Member Posts: 538 mod
    Wow. The setup for that is just damn impressive. Nicely done.


    image


    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    (The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

    Haydyn
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Calipso, how is Malak's post abuse if you turned around and posted the same thing from your point of view? Are you abusing yourself now? You know, there's therapists for that.

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Daskalos said:
    Lol, kudos to whoever laid those. It's a way to get kills and you never leave the city... maybe people wouldn't have to resort to stuff like that if you'd come out and play instead of just mouthing off all the time.
    Your wisdom is always so appreciated Daskalos.

    I hope you have the ability to at least pick up on sarcasm :)

  • MalakMalak Member Posts: 32
    Yeah it took me quite some time to lay them all up.

    Hilarity is always worth it though.
    Haydyn
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you -sarcastically- reported his post as abusive? Let me tell you a story about the boy who cried wolf....

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

    Daskalos said:
    So you -sarcastically- reported his post as abusive? Let me tell you a story about the boy who cried wolf....
    I cant believe I have to explain this...sigh

    The sarcasm was directed at my comment of you having wisdom.

    And yes I can flag something that was posted to simply point out a kill on my person to show it off as abuse, much like others seem to be doing. But please carry on, the gameplay atmosphere in Aetolia is obviously as legendary as I was told.

  • MalakMalak Member Posts: 32
    Hey did she report my post? I have no idea what that even means in the context of this forum tbh
  • NolaNola Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, thats pretty much what tagging it as abusive means. I don't consider it abusive, personally. 

    People post combat logs of killing one another all the time. There is actually a thread for that, or was, I believe. It doesn't make it abusive. 
    Haydyn
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yea, she did, Malak. Because Calipso has no idea how the forums work and that posting a kill isn't abuse, and if she can't handle a log of her dying on the forums, then she should probably either a) quit reading them or b) put on her big girl panties.

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

  • MalakMalak Member Posts: 32
    Oh right. Didn't occur to me to put this in owned since the amusing part is actually the WALL OF TEXT ALARM BELLS rather than the actual death.
    DaskalosHaydyn
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should post it on owned.

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop riling her up, please.
    image
    RivasAarbrok
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    With having 2 previous quotes of my deaths with the regular trolls of Aetolia attempting to mock by laughing over, it is common sense that posting yet -another- death log is another form of mocking. Common sense is a funny idea I know.

  • FenrirFenrir Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    For crying out loud. You've already been told by a Moderator to STOP FOOLING AROUND.

    Do you want this thread closed? Because you're all going about it the right bloody way. Now grow up, the lot of you.
    Haydyn
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountMember Posts: 635 mod
    Haha, actually you weren't, because Rivas is not a moderator. But I am. So cut it out. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    image
    HaydynArbreIllidanValenae
Sign In or Register to comment.