League of Legends: A Game of Tears

HavenHaven World BurnerFlight School
edited August 2014 in OOC Chat
Did that Aetolian tournament thing ever happen? If so, what were the results? I'm just curious as I recall it was supposed to be set to happen around this time.

Also, use this thread for LoL stuff I guess.
¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
havenbanner2

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Haven't played in like...two months now, but I'm TLCuru on NA if anyone wants to play. I play ADC, top, and support. My mid and jungle are trash tier :D.
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    I play a jungler and support. Everything else is beyond noobish. Been working on playing a mid Akali and TF tho.

Favorite's got to be Amumu jungle. Second is Kayle support.

Anyways. I'm 4EVERASWOWannabe on NA if anyone wants to play, too. I usually only play intermediate bots with my wife for our first win of the day these days though, so I usually suck against other players.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Two accounts: Earthcrusher and Aint Give A Damn

I'm pretty casual, I'm not very good, and I play for fun, so I recommend a few shots before inviting me to a game.
  • The tournament did not happen because either the participants didn't pay attention to the thread, or were too antisocial to form teams with other Aetolians. Either that, or nobody wanted that $250 prize. Needless to say, only two of the eleven teams were officially formed. I'll be happy to host another if people will actually participate this time.

The tournament would be streamed live for any nonplayers that just want to watch.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • If anyone still plays League, I'd like to play with some of you guys some time. I'm level 30 on there and all of that, been playing on and off for about 2 years, so I know what I'm doing.

My name on there is the same as my main character's name on Imperian, and I don't really want that to be public forum knowledge. So, message me if you're interested and I'll give it to you in a PM.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'm Kasetic for any Aetolians who want to play.
    havenbanner2
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    My summoner name is the same as my screen name here: Phoenecia. I can do pretty much any role, but I usually prefer jungle or support. Just once I'd like teammates who can lane without overextending/feeding, and who know how to build their champions properly. >.>
  • And i'd be buh-buh-buh-buh Bashoomba. I sent invites to errybody. Except that noob @Lin and his battlemageraka
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    couldn't hear you over my stolen pentakills
  • edited February 2013
    Im Sinistar.

P.,S.
    Oh boy, if I die here I'm going to build two life size animatronic T-Rex's to tear me apart limb from limb while a team of navy seals guns me down with a barrage of M16 assault rifles on stage during a justin beiber concert and engraved on my tombstone it will say, "Oh boy."
  • Kill yourself. With a can of pringles. 
    Mid-air Mambo Kill.
    Ezalor
  • Just started getting back into playing again, hit me up for some games.

P.S.
    Pet on my bike.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited March 2013
    Pet on my wife.
    Pet on my house.

(but not to the death)
    I don't get it.
    havenbanner2
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited March 2013
    ^ Alone as a duck. 
    Haven said:
    I don't get it.

Lin
    Well, Dunkey is the best right now.
  • Lin, change your damn sig so I can quit spacing out to it. >.<
    Haven
  • You know you play too much League when:

You are teaching a guy how to drive truck and instead of telling him you need 60 PSI in your tank to release the trailer brakes you tell him you need level 6 before you can ulti.
    Haven
  • I ditched my old account, bewulf007. Masteries/champs/skins unlocked are for chumps, and namechanges are expensive.

I am now SexualToadstool. So if you too are a fungii, looking for a good time? Hit me up, I suppose.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• I'm 4shattack on lvl 30 or pinkpandabear if you're lookin to troll ^_-

This was my second ranked game ever since they implemented the new tiers and got rid of the old ELO system.

I have no idea what just happened.

Lin said:
    This was my second ranked game ever since they implemented the new tiers and got rid of the old ELO system.

I have no idea what just happened.

lol Tryndamere.

After you play a few ranked games, based on your performance/victory or whatever, you'll be popped into a tier then progress or fall from there. ELO Hell still exists. ;-;
    havenbanner2
    That game was so weird in so many ways. Tryndamere called mid right off the bat and Ezreal fought him tooth and nail for it. Trynda was like "trust me, I'm a smurf, I got this" (which as you can see was true) but Ezreal wouldn't have it. Those two were so busy at each other's throats I didn't get a leash and had a pretty weak jungle start.

About three minutes in, Ezreal announces "Akaly is mean :(" [sic] and proceeds to go top, where Tryndamere was. Wukong and Ashe haven't said a word the entire game and both go bot for some reason and feed. I watch Tryndamere's icon move to Akali's on the map. I didn't even see what happened; literally the very moment he gets there, he kills her. I can only assume he traveled to mid via locomotive, and just ran it through her. Then Udyr comes to cover the lane and he kills Udyr immediately as well.

It went downhill for the enemy team from there.
    xD I really loathe the League community. That's a rarity though. Usually the person that claims to be super good at a lane is really super bad and feeds. Then blames the jungler for not helping them win their lane.
    havenbanner2
    Ezalor
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, my #1 rule is never to chat in LoL unless I have something strategic or funny to say. I just go with the flow, nothing you can do about trolls.
    Iosyne
  • Never not troll your team. That's how you win. Or at least that's the strategy 9/10ths of the game is trying all the time.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

LinEzalor
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Toz said:
    Never not troll your team. That's how you win. Or at least that's the strategy 9/10ths of the game is trying all the time.
    I try to throw out a little bit of trolling for everyone at the beginning of the game, rarely chat during the game, except for really important things, then start up the trolling again as things start to wind down.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"