Vacation

Originally I was going to make a fun post and ask if anyone is from the Buffalo NY area to see if they wanted to hang out this weekend and also give everyone a heads up that I'll be gone tomorrow till Monday...

While I still have to go to Buffalo many of you have been by my side these past few months while I spent nights upset or crying because of my grandfathers aggressive cancer that took over his entire body. Today I got a phone call letting me know he might not make it through the weekend but if he does there isn't a chance he can make it another full week. I know that my main Character Catty is leader of a city and I want to ask everyone for patience over this next week while I'm gone away. I will likely stop in and take care of things that are needed to be taken care of but I will also be around my family and friends. I'm not someone who brings forward their issues as many of you know but I please ask for prayers that his passing can be peaceful so that he isn't in pain anymore. I also thank you for anyone who has been here for me over these last 4 months and dealing with my ups and downs with me. @Leau @Coribhell @Zsadist @Daegon @Callidora and a few others that I'm sure I'm forgetting.
DidiAarbrokRevaTeaniLeau

Comments

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Take care, Catty. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

DristinZsadistAarbrokCattyAreka
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I promise not to have Aarbs blow up anything inside Bloodloch while you are away.

In all seriousness though, lots of good vibes heading out for you and your family, I am very sorry hun :(
    Catty
  • Aarbrok said:

I promise not to have Aarbs blow up anything inside Bloodloch while you are away.

In all seriousness though, lots of good vibes heading out for you and your family, I am very sorry hun :(

I hope nothing gets blown up while I'm gone. I'd be very sad to return to a blown up city =( Though I'm sure plenty would be chasing your arse around Aetolia
    Aarbrok