Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Veovis has been having some identity issues lately, especially since the collapose of the Bloodborn and Abhorash's ascension to near demigod status. He ended up laying his burden upon poor Uzgrol, and this is the result:

Teradrim RP Log: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
MalokTeaniPypo

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Interesting little read with a preview into the mindset of teradrim culture and a little extra decision making in learning to boot!

Can't tell you what to do, this was a excellent read.

I can't wait to see what is discover in the craziness of the Vampire culture and depth of teradrim in this continuing story!

Somehow in back of my mind, I just imagine Ati re-birthed like Aliens vs Predator with the lil bugger bursting out of Anborashs' chest! An he just grips it by the shadowy neck and stuffs it right back in! :D
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Pypo said:

Somehow in back of my mind, I just imagine Ati re-birthed like Aliens vs Predator with the lil bugger bursting out of Anborashs' chest! An he just grips it by the shadowy neck and stuffs it right back in! :D

Every day I am sad that I don't live in the same wonderful world Pypo lives in.
    AarbrokIshinIsandeVeovisPypoHadrakXenia
  • @Pyop This is the internet. Now that you've said it, it's probably going to exist somewhere.
    Pypo
  • Oh you have no idea how right you are @Obyn. Freakazoid episode 1. Dexter meets the freak coming out of his own belly button :P
  • Pfft. I love how @Pyop and two admin have derailed my thread. :)
    Didi
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Sometimes I wonder how long Pypo was secretly undead in my my guild before anyone noticed.
    VeovisXenia