Reux

Since coming back to Aetolia, I've become comfortable with Reux's view of the world. Going lifer makes it easier to play a character with at least two dimensions again. It's weird that I want to go nose to nose with anyone that mattered to me in Bloodloch, just so I could... talk to them, but w/e. Those details can be worked out later.

Thoughts on the character? Opinions on recent scenes we've shared? Suggestions on what I should be doing to irritate you less as another player?
I mean, you know, an amount.

Comments

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I absolutely enjoy the complexity Reux has shown and what you've shown so far in roleplay. The dynamic of Mariena and Reux is something that is slowly developing and I truly and sincerely thank you for allowing to explore Mariena's darker dynamics within the Shaman.

• The small interaction with @Reux at the wedding was interesting. You take a different approach to emoting that was nice to read. I found myself paying more attention to things as well because of it.

I look forward to some more interaction, the ability to embarrass @Gwenith being a bonus! (Sisterly love, haha.)
    Trager
  • Reux is pleasant. Easy to talk to. Bit of a simple creature. Perhaps the complexity eludes Elie, if it's there. I'd like to see more.

• reux I am seeing more, consider him a friend, still don't know his motives. I will slowly but surely ferret them out.

Or get him drunk.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Reux said:
    Thoughts on the character? Opinions on recent scenes we've shared? Suggestions on what I should be doing to irritate you less as another player?

Especially now that I'm in Bloodloch, help with being a better Aetolian seems more important; I can't tell just why Darkies avoid casual contact with RP.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• I am glad to be interacting with Reux more in game. Asaraii is a really aloof character (I play her that way), and sometimes it's really hard to stick to her role but get decent interactions. Have enjoyed it so far, thank you!