Amnesia

AshmerAshmer Barefoot AdventurerLife
I've been digging through the files and it seems like a lot of sources of amnesia (like sycophant, dwhisper, and head damage) have been removed, but some (like Syssin bedazzle) have remained. Is it intended for amnesia to just go away as a mechanic? I'd *really* like to be able to remove my spammy touch amnesia queue's from my system if that's the case.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Reux

Comments

• Either this, or make amnesia a more interesting affliction.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

Ashmer
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    There's no intention to remove it for now.
    Ashmer
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited August 2015
    or can we make Amnesia a You are afflicted by Amnesia / you have cured Amnesia just like any other affliction < would be better (granted more spam for us but better handling overall! @Keroc
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Touch flaws -> You have no flaws.

RiluoReux
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Nalor said:

or can we make Amnesia a You are afflicted by Amnesia / you have cured Amnesia just like any other affliction < would be better (granted more spam for us but better handling overall! @Keroc

Amnesia is 100% messageless, so it'd be kind of pointless to convert it. I would've done it a long time ago if it were otherwise.
    Ashmer
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I always wanted to buff amnesia >_> Just too easy to get around!
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Yeah its a joke and unworthy of using. I tell all my novices not to bother with it. In fact I have asked that it get removed a few times or tweaked but it still remains :(

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Riluo said:

Yeah its a joke and unworthy of using. I tell all my novices not to bother with it. In fact I have asked that it get removed a few times or tweaked but it still remains :(

It's only a joke when it's coming from mentis skill but coming from other skills it's far from a joke and is very annoying!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested