Get Well Soon, Callidora

Alright, so, this is fairly personal in nature but I wanted to involve the community in it, as I know all of you are usually down for being good peoples.

@Callidora and I are good friends in real life. For the past 8 months shes been planning to have a surgery. She has been very nervous about it, and today, she finally got it done. I have been informed by her fiance that she made it out just fine and is in her room now.

I'm going to be visiting her on Thursday on my 1 single day off this week and I'm gonna bring her flowers and candy and hang out with her all day/night.

What I made this thread for is I'd like to ask any of you who might be interested in wishing her to Get Well Soon to either post in this thread about it(ill crop it out of a screenshot) or take a picture of yourself holding a get well soon note or something and private message me the link(or post it in the thread) and I'm going to make a collage out of all of it and show it to her on Thursday.

This is a life altering thing for her, and she's going to be miserable for a long time as it restricts her movement as well. I'm sure hearing from all of you who she loves playing with(which is everyone, because shes way sweeter and nicer than me), would make her feel a whole lot better.

Thanks!
"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
MarienaReuxDristinAarbrokRiluo

Comments

• @Calidora best wishes and lots of love
    MalokCallidora
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    This is a great idea and I will be contributing.

MalokCallidora
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Get well soon.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Malok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Get well soon!!
    MalokCallidora
  • Bump.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Get better! All the love!
    MalokCallidora
  • Feel better soon, Calli. :)
    Malok

• Best wishes for your recovery, @Callidora!
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    MalokAarbrokEmelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    That's sweet, @Isande.

Get well soon, @Callidora.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Malok
  • Last day for anyone to make a post in this thread or submit a picture. I have had 0 pictures submitted, btw. I'm sure she'll love seeing all these responses in the thread though. :)
  • Thanks to everyone who participated in this. I only got one picture, thanks @Mariena, and showed it and the rest of these posts to @Callidora when I got here. She enjoyed the thread and is feeling better, and is actually walking around a little bit and is at home.
    MarienaCoby