Aetolian GDocs and Resources

ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
edited August 2015 in Harpy's Head Tavern
Since I tend to create docs (particularly spreadsheets) for things, and others have their own external resources, I figured it would be helpful to consolidate their references, since things can get lost in posts.

Roleplay/History/Lore/Geogrpahy
A Roleplay guide to Sapience: The Thread
Google Docs: Q&A | Geography | Races | Geography Chart
Leadership History (a work in progress): Google Doc
I aim to eventually have a sheet for every guild (except those whose news I can no longer access) and city. Any help filling in holes would be greatly appreciated.

Crafting/Mercantile
Forging FAQ and Information: The Thread
Crafting References Chart: Google Doc
Crafting Materials Chart: Google Doc
Cost and Pricing Guide: Google Doc
Forging, Enchanting, Concoctions Pricer: Google Doc

Artifacts/Promotions
Combat Styles (from giftbag promo scrolls): Google Doc
Artifact Listing: Google Doc

If you have any requests for GDocs to compile, please let me know and I will see about either making it or updating your own to the list!
RiluoAliceOmeiBakhtuhXeniaLimReuxAsaraiiSarkisAloli

Comments

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Updated the list with two new spreadsheets, both are a work in progress. The first is an overview of leadership (only Templar and Enorian done at this point), the second is a list of all crafting components/updating of the Crafters Clan projects.
  • @Areka I can get you ascendril leadership if you want.

That'd be great
    I have added a new GDoc (that I am slowly building out) to cover crafting costs. Currently there is a page on Forging that reviews current prices, average price, raw cost of forging per item for current commodity low prices as well as the average cost per item (on average you get 2 high quality forgings out of every 10, so to amortize that cost, each item's average cost is the equivalent of five base costs - this is all without augmenting), next is on Enchanting.
    Enchanting updated, cycling back through the crafting bases/references project to include base materials.
    Updated with an artifact spreadsheet, lists artifacts, vnum, power name, syntax, what it does, and cost. Some I couldn't find all of the information for, if anyone can comment with that info that'd be great.
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Is there one for vox iterators?
    Not yet, though if people want to PM me or message me IG with the ones they have so far, I can throw one together!
    Alrighty everyone, I've updated the Style Scroll gdoc with a sheet for Iterators!
    Ashmer
    Just an update, I've added a pricer for forging/enchanting/concoctions, to help you figure out how many of what you need for a number of things.

As a side note: You can save your own copy of a doc if you're logged into a gmail account - file, save copy. I cannot see if anyone does this, so you don't have to worry about me being nosy!
  • You are amazing.
    Didi
  • Wow, thank you very much for this Areka.
    Always rebirthing.
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Oh my...I feel like I stumbled on a treasure map. I love these!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    KalinaarIesidAlexein