LOVE

Comments

• As of today, I am on leave from my job until the baby comes in about 5 1/2 weeks. It's early, but with some of the complications, it really is better for me to have the time off. So here is to being productive here instead of working because I am going to be going crazy?

I will learn to love the extra time given from working. I have not had much of a break in working since I was...16.

AarbrokDristinAryanneIshin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Babies. <3
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    DristinTrigruAarbrokMinaret
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    how is babby formed
    EmelleIsandeMantrell
  • Well I'll jump in, my wife and I are now expecting number 2. Hoping for a boy, still have all of my son's stuff from when he's been 9 months. Chances are though since we are prepared for a boy. She will have a girl.

DristinArekaXeniaMinaretIsande
  • Damonicus said:

Well I'll jump in, my wife and I are now expecting number 2. Hoping for a boy, still have all of my son's stuff from when he's been 9 months. Chances are though since we are prepared for a boy. She will have a girl.

Congrats :)
  • BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!
    EmelleAryanneAarbrokAldricDristin
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Unrelated to all the baby chatter, so, so, SO much love for @Trigru. Cacheable gems and crystals will make stocking shop stuff/craft shelves so much easier.
    imageimage
    DidiEmelleTrigruMantrell
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Gloop!
    MalokEmelleErzsebet
  • Trigru said:

Gloop!

Whoop whoop gloop.

Everyone loves Trigru.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • @Inkh - dude awesome awesome awesome chats today. You sir, rock. That was so amusingly fun, thank you!
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    My new Turtle Beach XO Four's. Dope. As. Unicorns.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MalokAarbrok
  • yay for dorks:)
    MalokReuxAarbrokTrigruXeniaAryanneOleisEmelleDristin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Thanks for this time, USA! In less than an hour I'm off to Europe again. It's been wonderful.

DristinSarita
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    Finally starting work again. I've been staying at home and caring for m'lady's little monster (He's three, gonna be four in a couple months) - but I couldn't take it anymore and started a new job. It's exhausting, but I'm really happy about it anyway.
    Dristin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    The International for Dota 2 starting today and the reemergence of my favorite music:

• Dristin said:
    Much love and thanks for @Dristin. Love all the baby clothes sent. You're a  godsend.
    I'm glad! I may end up being able to send you some three month old clothes within the next few weeks. Oswin is growing like a weed!
    Us learning how to pee while standing up.
    before that I think @ishin means, its peeing while your changing the nappy and you're not expecting it..
    Oh, he's pooped and peed in my face. Multiple times. Funniest thing that's happened? He pooped and blew out the diaper. So, go to change him. He poops in that diaper immediately. I go to get a new one and he poops AND pees on the towel I had been changing him on. Good times.
    Kaidyn pooped in my hand once. You'd think a natural reaction would be to remove said hand from fecal dispensing area, but I was changing him on his aunts bed and just... froze.

Ian pooped with such force yesterday that his body literally jumped. It was like he had a jet pack on and hovered over my lap for a moment. 
    AryanneDristinDidiIshin
  • edited August 2015
    Periluna said:

Kaidyn pooped in my hand once. You'd think a natural reaction would be to remove said hand from fecal dispensing area, but I was changing him on his aunts bed and just... froze.

Ian pooped with such force yesterday that his body literally jumped. It was like he had a jet pack on and hovered over my lap for a moment. 

Today, he apparently pooped through two outfits. I luckily was coming to get him because he ended up being a fairly naked baby due to a lack of further outfits to wear.
    AryanneAsaraii
    Your kid is my fucking hero, @Periluna.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Aryanne
  • I love finally making my own offense. It's been very interesting and informational. I know it sucks, and it uses slow if/elseif statements, but when I figure out how to get my crappy version to work, I'll change it over to for loops.

Until then, I'm going to see how many skulls I can skullcrush!

I also love @Callidora, who is going through some crazy stuff right now. I can't wait to hug her next week.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    AryanneSilena
    Malok said:

I love finally making my own offense. It's been very interesting and informational. I know it sucks, and it uses slow if/elseif statements, but when I figure out how to get my crappy version to work, I'll change it over to for loops.

Until then, I'm going to see how many skulls I can skullcrush!

I also love @Callidora, who is going through some crazy stuff right now. I can't wait to hug her next week.

if/elseif aren't really slow. My old lacy AI on cMud was nothing but if/elseif statements and like 3 #executes.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Malok
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Erzsebet said:

Friday was -awesome-. I had a job interview. And subsequently got a new job. That pays okay and gives a consistent 40 hours a week, plus health insurance and vision and dental and everything. And it -won't- involve getting hung up on all day. And I -finally- got my tax return. -And- I'm getting a decent computer and a desk and a chair (that I won't be using as a desk) and I'll actually have furniture for once like a normal person. Super excited.

Congratulations! Glad your hard work paid off.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    RiluoTrigru
  • Thursday, Miss @Piper flew in and we have been having a blast! @Ignotum, her and I have spent way too much time playing games and trying out horror shows and Sense8 on Netflix.

Not to mention, that as soon as @Piper leaves, the next day I get to go to Ashland, OR for a huge Shakespeare Festival. Cramming the adventure in before the REAL adventure begins in September!

(If I can convince them to take pictures, I may actually post one!)

AarbrokEmelleTeaniTrigru
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I looove the Shakespeare Festival - have fun! Visit the fudge shop it's amazing! And there's a duck pond with angry swans! And neat street performances on an outdoor stage near their Globe! And a really awesome toy store! And things!
    DidiAarbrokTeani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love finding out a good friend has managed to land what looks like an awesome job with so much potential, simply because they remained true to who they are: helpful, kind, good at what they do and doing that little extra. It's paid off and finally they can get out of the deep hole they've been in for a long time.

MinaretEmelleIshinRevaSeirAryanne
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Heading out for the tail end of my vacation tomorrow till Sunday. See you folks arrrround.

ArekaDristinEmelleTeaniIshin