USA Coast to Coast

2»

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    It really is! Also, if you want to meet up, I have a phone number! 609 582 8775! I think it's safe to hand out to you guys since I'm only having it for 3 weeks.

@Sarita I'll be in DC from about 10, walking around the Smithsonian, White House, and more until 6, when we go back to Cherry Hill Park for dinner and relaxation.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Teani do you know if the Cherry Park Hill where you're staying is in Maryland or Virginia? I just checked a map, and there's one in each, and both are just outside DC.
    Yay! I got to meet a @Sarita! She's really super nice. Thank you so much for stopping by for chats and smores!!

To anyone else wanting to meet up, I do NOT have Internet access on the road as of hoped. Best way to reach me is by texting. Don't forget to add who it is though!

SaritaDristinHaven
    I think it's worth mentioning that @Teani brought interesting Swedish candy for us Americans to try, and that I had a good time this evening.
    DidiEmelleIshin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Was there salty licorice and pastellfiskar?!
    Teani
    Yes to the first, and maybe the second because I might not remember a name like that.
    Yes, and yes, @Aishia! The real Swedish fish, not the American kind. :smiley:

So! I've reached the end of my trip, almost. Just one more day of fun before I am shipped off to the airport and start the long journey home to Sweden.

Sadly my schedule wouldn't allow me to meet up with Moirean, as tomorrow is packed completely full with a trip to Universal Studios, dinner together and some other stuff in the evening. I'm still very happy that I got to meet up with Xenia and Sarita though!

When I finally get home, after some 35 hours of traveling, and settled in (sleeping a little), I'll be sharing some pictures from my adventures here, so stay tuned! It's really been a blast.

Ishin
    So, some pictures from my adventures!

I thought it might be easier to just photobucket all of it, so if anyone has problems seeing things through this link, let me know!

http://s595.photobucket.com/user/ceseika/slideshow/Coast to Coast