Short Questions

Comments

• Vigor is the elixir, yeah.

I randomly wandered into some mob village somewhere and saw a stable that sold "a war ram", but now I can't find it. Anyone know where it is?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Are artisanals/bardics considered IC knowledge?  I wrote something I want to submit, but it has a LOT of information that Arbre isn't telling people.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Rivas War rams are sold in Mournhold. They're excellent!

• Rivas said:
    Vigor is the elixir, yeah.

I randomly wandered into some mob village somewhere and saw a stable that sold "a war ram", but now I can't find it. Anyone know where it is?

If it's in Mournhold like @Teani said, it's where old Shastaan used to be, with the thrims and whatnot. Y'know. Right off the bridge named after you.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    RivasArbre
  • Speaking of thrims, did they finally remove them from the game? I haven't seen one in a long time.
  • Mostly, yes. There's one or two auction artifacts out there that let people summon thrims to an area for like an hour or something, on a 24 hour cooldown.

• Aldric said:
    Rivas said:
    Vigor is the elixir, yeah.

If it's in Mournhold like @Teani said, it's where old Shastaan used to be, with the thrims and whatnot. Y'know. Right off the bridge named after you.

That's where it is, I remember now. Sometimes I wander around the bridges just to make myself feel better.  >.>

Amara
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Arbre said:

Are artisanals/bardics considered IC knowledge?  I wrote something I want to submit, but it has a LOT of information that Arbre isn't telling people.

I wouldn't consider them IC at all. After all, you have to leave the game just to view them as far as I know.

But I'd be careful about the information you pop in there anyway. It's amazing and sad what some people are willing to justify.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Piper
  • Yeah Arbre, I wouldn't do that, like it or not there is a lot of metagaming around here and anything you say can and WILL be used against you...by someone.
    Piper
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Meh.  You're probably right.  Thanks guys.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Artisinals show up IG in the Grand Library.
    Angwe said:
    ...wha? Really? Huh. Well maybe they are IC then.
    havenbanner2
  • Angwe said:

I think you mean bardics, since the artisinals are art and bardic is written. <.< But good to know!

Angwe
  • Anyone know of anywhere I can download the nexus client theme song thing? I want to sample it.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Does anyone have the descriptions of Niuri, Severn, Chakrasul and Maghak lying around somewhere?
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited March 2013
    As a Bloodborn, how do I now multiclass as a standard vampire? What are the steps I must do.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Fenrir said:
    Does anyone have the descriptions of Niuri, Severn, Chakrasul and Maghak lying around somewhere?
    I only have Chakrasul's on hand.

She is an Immortal, towering and magnificent, Her slender, angular form complemented by pure white skin as hard and cold as granite. A kind of emaciation defines Her, each link of Her spine standing out from Her flesh and between Her sharp shoulder blades, and the angles of Her rib cage jut out, defying the taut surface of Her unblemished skin. Her face is angular and sharp, defined by high cheekbones, an elegant, narrow nose, and two faceted eyes, utterly emerald in hue, lacking pupil or sclera. Thin, brown tinted lips overlay Her teeth, concealing a double row of ebon, razor-sharp teeth. Her visage is completed by a long wave of curly hair, tangled around Her to conceal Her in Her nudity. She is completely naked.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Riluo said:
    As a Bloodborn, how do I now multiclass as a standard vampire? What are the steps I must do.
    Have a Praenomen who can sire use their embrace skill on you. (EMBRACE RILUO IN BLOOD) I'm pretty sure you'll need to learn Corpus and Mentis again.
  • You will need to learn shared skills again, yes. Just like someone who holds monk and zealot will need to learn tekura and telepathy twice.

• edited March 2013
    So a cities god room is a part of the city proper, but guards can't be placed there, and non-citizens can access it, is that how all cities are?
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Did that sentence make sense to anyone else?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AldricKonnorn
  • Everything but "god room". What do you mean by "god room", @Osmond?

• edited March 2013
    He's referring to the room that is above the spirean archives that you PULL CORD to get into.

And I would imagine you get guards there just like any other city gets guards to special rooms. It likely just doesn't count towards your total allowed gaurds.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm pretty sure non-Spireans can get into that room just fine.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    "God room", I believe, refers to the internal names for rooms (my haven is lin_haven_1, for instance). What you're probably seeing is a room, dedicated to a god, that belongs to a different area entirely. Or in the case of the Sphere of the Emissary, it has no exit you can walk a guard through.
  • Or somebody forgot to change the basename of their Creation Orb during an event, and nobody bugged it.
  • Dude. You don't need to -walk- a guard anywhere with the new guards system.

• Do you keep getting increased critical hits on mobs for each level past 100?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Malok said:
    Do you keep getting increased critical hits on mobs for each level past 100?
    As far as I know, there's a critical hit % base cap somewhere around 95-100. After that the only way to increase it are through buffs from items and artifacts. (Grimstim pills, clover leaf, etc)
    havenbanner2