MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Konnorn said:

Since the Ankyrean anguish thread is temporarily locked, I'll rage here.

I just met Agrash in my bathroom. Not even joking. He was huge.

:-O
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • edited March 2013
    Getting the wave of artistic urges to just DRAW EVERYTHING ALL DAY, and yet not having enough time to do it, so I've come to loathe sleeping, and getting up, and going to school, and doing anything else, other than drawing.

Its really amazing, except when it is interrupting everything else. It can't happen when I'm not doing anything, of course.
    I feel like my computer is on its way out and I'll be needing a new one. Again. It'll suck if it does quit on me as I have needs that require my focus first. That aside, I rage at my internet cutting out on me last night. For a character that I made on a whim purely to collect guard lines and such, I was having a blast role-playing him. Hope you all did enjoy the interaction too.

I kind of want to keep Skyme now! My apologies but also thanks for the fun (while brief) @Eleanor, @Akaryuterra (I have to give you back your sword), @Meskhenet (god, you have no idea how many times I typo'd your name trying to emote at you!), @Nola, @Theo, @Konnorn, @Kerryn, and whoever I might have missed.
    havenbanner2
    Konnorn
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Build a new one so you can play LoL at not 10fps >.>
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Build a new one so you can play LoL at not 10fps >.>
    It jumps to 25-30FPS sometimes!
    havenbanner2
  • edited March 2013
    Haven said:
    I feel like my computer is on its way out and I'll be needing a new one. Again. It'll suck if it does quit on me as I have needs that require my focus first. That aside, I rage at my internet cutting out on me last night. For a character that I made on a whim purely to collect guard lines and such, I was having a blast role-playing him. Hope you all did enjoy the interaction too.

I kind of want to keep Skyme now! My apologies but also thanks for the fun (while brief) @Eleanor, @Akaryuterra (I have to give you back your sword), @Meskhenet (god, you have no idea how many times I typo'd your name trying to emote at you!), @Nola, @Theo, @Konnorn, @Kerryn, and whoever I might have missed.
    Ahahaha! Man, that was probably the most amusement I have had in a long ass time. Please do come back! I want the candy fort champion!
  • No more Dwarf Appreciation Month. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• Haven said:

You bastard. :P That was so much fun. I was about to sweepkick you around a bit when you rushed off to Spines instead.

• I hate hate hate this forum's quote system. I'll hit the fancy 'quote' button next to somebody's post, then get stuck inside it when I'm trying to reply. It simply will not let me click out of the quote, anything. 

I miss the good ol' days of oldforums quotes.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    TzaPeriluna

• Aldric said:
    I hate hate hate this forum's quote system. I'll hit the fancy 'quote' button next to somebody's post, then get stuck inside it when I'm trying to reply. It simply will not let me click out of the quote, anything. 

I don't understand how people have so much trouble with this, but I hate that they do! :<
  • My eye starts to twitch when I have a really short lyric from a song repeating in my head, and I can't remember what song it is to listen to it.

HaydynMeskhenetAngweCiarelle
    Aldric said:
    I hate hate hate this forum's quote system. I'll hit the fancy 'quote' button next to somebody's post, then get stuck inside it when I'm trying to reply. It simply will not let me click out of the quote, anything. 

That happens to me sometimes too. Not sure what causes it but here's a quick fix. Click the source button (it looks like a piece of paper with "<>" on it.) and just hit enter after the quote (the /blockquote part, better yet just scroll to the very end of all the mumbo jumbo code and hit enter, the effect is the same). Re-click the source button and tada! You should be out of the quote to type freely.
    havenbanner2
    AmaraHaydynAldric
  • edited March 2013
    I rage that sleeping in for me now is 6:45am and going back to sleep is nearly impossible 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

MeskhenetEdhain
  • I rage because my back hurts for no particular reason I can lay my finger on (but suspect is not enough air in the bed) so sitting at my desk all day was torture (for 11 hours ON MY BIRTHDAY) and it hurt so bad this morning I got as far as getting showered and dressed, and decided to call out.

Also I lose part of my attendance bonus for next month by doing so.

(The upside is I put in 6 hours OT on Tues, so only lose $38 in pay today.)

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Meyvitch said:

I rage because my back hurts for no particular reason I can lay my finger on (but suspect is not enough air in the bed) so sitting at my desk all day was torture (for 11 hours ON MY BIRTHDAY) and it hurt so bad this morning I got as far as getting showered and dressed, and decided to call out.

Also I lose part of my attendance bonus for next month by doing so.

(The upside is I put in 6 hours OT on Tues, so only lose $38 in pay today.)

Hey, I worked like 16 hours on my birthday. I totally feel you!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    In High School, every single year I had finals on my birthday, and the teachers would NEVER let me take them early or late so I could skip.
  • yikes. When's the bday?

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • People talking about digging their fingers into their eyeballs to take out their gross contact lenses. :(

AlistaireIosyneEdhainAarbrok
  • edited March 2013
    Dhar said:
    People talking about digging their fingers into their eyeballs to take out their gross contact lenses. :(

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    DharAlistaireAngweArbreValenaeIllikaalRiluoEsperHaydynPerilunaLinKonnornAarbrok
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Augh I hate you for that
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    HaydynLin
  • ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Win
  • Wow @aldric the was the creepiest (and most gross) thing I've ever seen. Now I probably won't want to put in my contacts tomorrow morning...
    Haydyn
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    You all would make terrible medical staff!

+1 for you, Aldric.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    RivasPerilunaAldric
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited March 2013

I had a client a while back that shot himself in the face with a shotgun, so as you can imagine his face was a little messed up. To be blunt he had no nose, one eye and these flaps of skin that just hung precariously about his cheeks. During one interview he had forgot to put in his glass eye and kept scratching at the hole. Being a professional I kept my calm and tried not to look like it phased me, as he dug around in it! I still see him from time to time, and he is still just as bad with forgetting to put it in.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I would be an awful medical person. Even reading Riluo's story makes my stomach hurt.

Eyes, man. :(
    AmaraArbreLiancaDhar
  • She's actually attractive. :3
    Aldric
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I am so -BORED- with nearly everything game-related, not just Aetolia. I think that I'm just super antsy to get out of my house but with this weather/my work hours I've been feeling like my brain has been turning itself off to maintain some semblance of sanity because I rarely get to go anywhere.

Arguing tires me out. I'm bored of intrigue. I just want to hang out with people in real life, tabletop, and laugh about dumb movies with them.
    DharNolaHaven
  • That the Ankyreanarchives are down.
    Arbre
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    @Piper Come kick it with me in VA.