Any interest in an old school forum rp on zombie survival?

I know, It's kind of old and Kind of out dated, but it's good to go back to the classics. If your interested, let me know.
Jensen

Comments

• Sure, I'll bite. Going back to mah roots.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I would but I'm short on rp time these days
  • I've actually never done forum RP nor do I know how it works. Can someone explain it to this noob?

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    There's usually an opening post or two, one with background information on the status of the world, rules of the exchange, etc, then one that sets the scene for interaction. Often times there's an initial opening stage where (for more in-depth/multi-thread RP) people post Bios of their characters (name, age, race, profession, favs/dislikes, appearance, skills, etc).

You have your own character, then people start RPing turn-based style, usually paragraph to multi-paragraph. Each have their own reqs, I've been in some where you needed a minimum of 300 words per post, etc.
    Melantha
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I wish I could jump into this, but I'm 90% sure I'll flake with the way real life has been taking all of my attentions lately.

Tentatively expressing interest.
    Xenia
  • WOOT. Forgot about this thread after I swore off aetolia for a while, but I'm back. Checking once again!