Short Questions

Comments

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    But that's the quest - DOES It feel different to them? That drastically? A year suddenly 4x longer? What ripple effect does that have for all of vegetation and animal life? In my head it would make more sense that OUR view is what has slowed down drastically, rather than theirs.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I figured the actual length of nights and etc was longer.
  • Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

RiluoIshinSarkisEmelle
  • If I have an issue with an artifact I just bought, is it correct to issue myself or should I email someone or message someone, or what?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • issue yourself @Malok
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Malok
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Could we get a humgii in Esterport please? Or am i just missing it?

Aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Kerryn said:

I actually issued a BUG for that when it released for the crafting area, I imagine it will come soon...hopefully.
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Aarbrok said:

Kerryn said:

I actually issued a BUG for that when it released for the crafting area, I imagine it will come soon...hopefully.
    Hope so! Useful lil buggers.

Aarbrok
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Dumb question, but I still have the old holly and mistletoe decorations hanging up in my shop from last Christmas. Was there ever a command given for taking them down?
  • Is it intentional that the venantium shovel you can buy with iron coins is set as an artifact but still has a decay timer?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Nope! You should bug Raz or Oleis about that.

Malok
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited July 2015
    @Oleis - @Razmael

Could we get it so that GMCP class is updated when you mutate/revert and change class? It doesn't seem to be atm. I know for sure it isn't on mutate, I have to check score again before it updates.

Also where are the new chest pieces?!?!??!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Ishin said:

@Oleis - @Razmael

Could we get it so that GMCP class is updated when you mutate/revert and change class? It doesn't seem to be atm. I know for sure it isn't on mutate, I have to check score again before it updates.

Also where are the new chest pieces?!?!??!

You got to do SCORE on the GMCP thing I remember someone telling me the issue behind it before when I asked but don't remember who... @Ishin
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • On the topic of GMCP, I really wish your 'total gold' variable that seems to exist in score could be made into a GMCP value.
    Malok said:

On the topic of GMCP, I really wish your 'total gold' variable that seems to exist in score could be made into a GMCP value.

It's in Status: Status = {
    unread_msgs = "0",
    guild = "Syssin",
    unread_news = "0",
    explorer = "a Terran Master",
    class = "Syssin",
    bank = "110312",
    city = "Spinesreach",
    order = "Chakrasul",
    race = "idreth",
    name = "Ishin",
    gold = "31321",
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Ha. I didn't actually check the table in game. I was just looking at the obviously outdated ironrealms.com/gmcp-doc. Thanks!
    Malok said:

Ha. I didn't actually check the table in game. I was just looking at the obviously outdated ironrealms.com/gmcp-doc. Thanks!

welcome
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • edited July 2015
    [!] You sense a stable time signature in this location.

What is this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Rivas said:
    [!] You sense a stable time signature in this location. What is this?
    This is related to the Oneiromancy skillset available to Omei's order. The skill to utilize it is not currently accesible.
    Rivas
    Back on the 21st I got a msg from @Razmael saying new chest loots were coming out in a day or two. It's the 25th. WHERE BE MY CHEST LOOTS. I GOT 15 OF THESE DAMN THINGS I BOUGHT BURNING A HOLE IN MY TEXTUAL POCKET.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RiluoMalok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I bought 15 and opened them all in the hope of new stuff.... so disappointed that it is the 25th and no new stuff.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Ishin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    How are all of you referring to things with the new time system?

IE Day after tomorrow (12 days from now?), 15 minutes (sixteenth of a day? Could technically convert that into IG hours but I feel that would be confusing), next week (in 42 days?).
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Man I have not even tried to figure that out.
    Periluna
  • Everything I have to do is going to he done 'in a bit' or 'next month', heh.
  • So I just say a day is a week, though I think technically it's 6 days. But whatever, close enough for me! Essentially next week is tomorrow, two weeks, 2 days, etc.

ArekaAarbrok
  • I use the Howlings and IG months. Makes things so much easier.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

RiluoVeovis
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Personally, I've just been guestimating with days and sending an ooc tell after to specify actual realworld time if it's important, because I'm not sure my measurements are even close to right, and even if they are, because they're so confusing (at least to me), I don't know that another person will arrive at the same time with me.

I super hate this time switch. More because before it was easy straight forward, with 1:1 measurements of time, and now I honestly don't know anything is.
    imageimage
  • so for some reason my autobasher was on AND i was taking a stroll in Esterport and attacked a guard. Now I'm an enemy there. How to redeem myself in the eyes of the Esterport Law?

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Xenia said:

so for some reason my autobasher was on AND i was taking a stroll in Esterport and attacked a guard. Now I'm an enemy there. How to redeem myself in the eyes of the Esterport Law?

A new NPC has been added to facilitate removing one's enemy status. Check Public news post 5881 (changelog: 967).
    ArekaAarbrokXenia
  • Xenia said:

so for some reason my autobasher was on AND i was taking a stroll in Esterport and attacked a guard. Now I'm an enemy there. How to redeem myself in the eyes of the Esterport Law?

Yeah I like the 'I was taking a stroll' version of the story >_>

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021