Happy Fourth of July, Murica!

AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For ScienceSan Diego, CA
Hope everyone has a safe and explosive fourth of July. Eat Burgers, Drink Beer...Blow shit up.

Cause there is only one flavor I enjoy on the fourth, and that flavor is FREEDOM.
AldricTragerIsandeMarienaRashar

Comments

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Happy 4th of July! 'MURICA!

Your loving parent,
    Britain
    AarbrokAldricTragerIsandeMarienaEydisRasharAryanneXenia
  • @Aarbrok You made me let out a very undignified squeal of a laugh at that gif! Dyin'!

Happy 4th, fellow Americans! Have fun and stay safe! (And to everyone else, thank you for tolerating our shenanigans!)

In the spirit of things, here's just a few quotes I'd like to share:

“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt

“...the true patriotism, the only rational patriotism, is loyalty to the Nation ALL the time, loyalty to the Government when it deserves it.”
    -Mark Twain (Of course! Good ol' Mark Twain!)

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
    -John F. Kennedy

(Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    AarbrokIshinRashar
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA

EydisIshinIsandeRasharAryanne
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.

All of America's view on Fireworks.

AarbrokIshinIsandeRasharAryanne
  • WHOOOHOOOOO!

Celebratin' muh 'Murican rights! FREEEEDOOOOOOM!
    IshinXeniaIsandeRashar
  • TozToz
    edited July 2015

USA USA USA

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

IshinXeniaRashar
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    So, fireworks are legal now in NY. Till Monday, at least. Last night, someone set them off in their driveway between two houses down the road from me and almost set their house on fire.

'MURICA

IshinFaerahIsandeRasharAarbrokAryanne

• (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    Rashar
  • Celebrated with this!:

RasharIsandeAarbrokSatomiIshin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited July 2015
    Ended the fireworks with me and my sister rousing the entire neighborhood after I spent three hours on the grill to a collective 50+ people singing the star spangled banner as we blew up the skies with sparkling freedom.

FML, I am a patriotic homo sometimes.

TeaniIsandeMarienaXenia
  • Our fireworks display came with a thunderstorm. We were watching it come in, and the event organizers must have decided, "Oh, we're fine. We can make it! Besides, it's too much trouble to put it off until tomorrow evening." I have to hand it to the fireworks crew, though. They did their best. I think they must have shortened the fuses or something, though, because at first they went off a lot lower to the water than is really wise. The barge got showered more than once. It was only when there was a lightning strike under half a mile away that they stopped launching, and finished up as soon as it settled down. It was an intense storm. Small, but with crazy wind, rain, and lightning. Got soaked on the way back to the car. Sadly, my phone was dead, so no pictures or videos, and I wouldn't have wanted to take it out in that anyway.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    Aarbrok
  • Melantha said:

Our fireworks display came with a thunderstorm. We were watching it come in, and the event organizers must have decided, "Oh, we're fine. We can make it! Besides, it's too much trouble to put it off until tomorrow evening." I have to hand it to the fireworks crew, though. They did their best. I think they must have shortened the fuses or something, though, because at first they went off a lot lower to the water than is really wise. The barge got showered more than once. It was only when there was a lightning strike under half a mile away that they stopped launching, and finished up as soon as it settled down. It was an intense storm. Small, but with crazy wind, rain, and lightning. Got soaked on the way back to the car. Sadly, my phone was dead, so no pictures or videos, and I wouldn't have wanted to take it out in that anyway.

Even Nature does fireworks for 'murica.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021