LOVE

Comments

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Love finding one of @Lim 's old geyser timers and being able to use it for counting down the midnight rampage :blush:

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Over the course of this event, I have seen Enorian, as a city, come together in a manner that I haven't seen in a LONG, LONG time.

I know we all have our own squabbles over this or that, but I just want to say thank you.

Thank you to @Auresae for being a wicked cool Goddess over the years. I'm excited to see Ethne pan out!

ArekaTragerAldric
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Scalia was SUPER BITTER in his dissenting opinion.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Serrice said:

Scalia was SUPER BITTER in his dissenting opinion.

Such Sad Scalia

AryanneEydisEmelle
  • Sadlia

Aryanne
  • Fucking comedy gold. Can't help but love it.

(Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

MinaretRiluo
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

One of my first games I ever played on PC and I really want to replay it sometime this year, but these deaths HAUNTED my childhood.

Aryanne
  • Oh. My. GOD! King's Queeeest!!!!
    A few years back, my sister got a compilation of all the king's quest games so we could relive our chidhood. It was awesome.

My favourite was the one with the one where you played the Queen and the Princess. At the time it was one of the very few games out there that had female characters who solved problems on their own, and as a girl, I really liked that.

Hadrak
    King's Quest is an amazing series. I hope the new one evokes that same feeling of wonder for me.

Aryanne
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Hadrak said:

One of my first games I ever played on PC and I really want to replay it sometime this year, but these deaths HAUNTED my childhood.

Half the fun of King's Quest and Space Quest for that matter were all the days you could die :tongue:
    Aryanne
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Oh god that is adorable, you have a super cutie

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Dristin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Baby got some long ass legs too. You sure he ain't part grasshopper? <3
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    DristinTeani
  • Ishin said:

Baby got some long ass legs too. You sure he ain't part grasshopper? <3</p>

Have you seen my husband? :P
    Dristin said:

I demand a photoshop of your husband with the legs of a grasshopper.

Aryanne
  • Finding that I have an alt with several Trans skills, 7000 lessons, a bunch of credits and gold, and no guild/city/house/profession to stop me from making him whatever I want.

Had literally no idea. Memory is a funny thing.
    IshinAryanneDidiRiluo
  • Hadrak said:

Dristin said:

I demand a photoshop of your husband with the legs of a grasshopper.
    I suck at photoshop stuff like that. :( If someone volunteers to do it, I'll totally provide a photo of him for it.

AarbrokIshin
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    @Faerah
    Awesome, badass grand opening and a hell of a fun night. You knocked it out of the park.

Everyone else who showed up. Ya'll were great. It was damn enjoyable the whole way through.
    IshinFaerah
    edited July 2015
    Ingram said:

@Faerah
    Awesome, badass grand opening and a hell of a fun night. You knocked it out of the park.

Everyone else who showed up. Ya'll were great. It was damn enjoyable the whole way through.

Yeah man, for sure. That ball was the jam.

(wtf did someone disable language filter or you guys trying to get me banned?!)
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Faerah
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks @Ishin and @Ingram! And I really need to thank @Teani too. Even though she was unable to make it - her assistance with the fireworks really made them something special. Also @Xenia for her last minute additions to the show! And @Sollace for getting over her nerves IC and OOC to put forth her cello piece.

Also... I need to thank @Oleis. He has been so very helpful throughout the entire building/planning of the winery itself. From fixing my fails to providing encouragement and assistance when needed, I really appreciate all of it.

I also want to throw a massive thank you out again to @Syssin - many of you who planned your schedules around being able to attend and support the event. So much love for you lot. So very much. <3

Annnd for those of you who came from places other than Spinesreach-affiliated ones... Thanks! I know affiliations are pretty much hard-coded into the game, but I really did enjoy sharing it with you lot too.

Finally - thank you to whomever plays @Kayalenki! Having her show up disguised with a mask was a fun touch! (Especially when you were apparently busy disbanding a Guild.)
    EydisXeniaEmelleTeaniIshinAryanneSollace
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'm so sad I was unable to make it to the event, but glad it turned out to be a success!

IshinXenia
  • I love that I get to see @Catty and @Akirash next weekend. I love that I don't have to be so committed to logging on Aetolia with 100% of my free time anymore. I love that I have the Xbox Preview Program so I can try out the backwards compatibility now, with Mass Effect, which I bought from Gamestop today for 5 dollars. I love that the cute girl at Gamestop said I was in my 20s anyways when she had to inform me about the game rating on Diablo 3(which I also bought today on XB1), when I'm about to turn 32 next month. I love that I got my brand new laptop bag today in the mail from Amazon, finally.

Really, I just love that life is an ever changing thing. Bring it on.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    RiluoIshinDidi
    Malok said:

I love that I get to see @Catty and @Akirash next weekend. I love that I don't have to be so committed to logging on Aetolia with 100% of my free time anymore. I love that I have the Xbox Preview Program so I can try out the backwards compatibility now, with Mass Effect, which I bought from Gamestop today for 5 dollars. I love that the cute girl at Gamestop said I was in my 20s anyways when she had to inform me about the game rating on Diablo 3(which I also bought today on XB1), when I'm about to turn 32 next month. I love that I got my brand new laptop bag today in the mail from Amazon, finally.

Really, I just love that life is an ever changing thing. Bring it on.

How is it on xbone? Is it up to date with pc version?
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Malok
  • It is on the same patch as pc. Didn't have time before work to get too far into it but it looks good so far. Playing a Crusader, and @Callidora has already levelled a Witch Doctor. Controls and menus are the biggest difference but I can't argue since with this new laptop I can't really play my pc account anymore.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Ishin
  • Most of my belongings are moved to my new place now. Only remnants at the old are the various cleaning implements and some stuff to take to the dump. The joys of purging old stuff that I really have no reason to have anymore!

Spent so long moving (up and down stairs to boot) yesterday that I was in bed asleep by the time the fireworks started, haha!

MarienaDristinSollaceIshinEmelle
  • Whoever has been Draryn, thank you. You've made the transition that much more tolerable, for all of us.
    AarbrokMelantha
    My love for bibimbap is undying.

Aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    So it started with this....

Japan replied with this....

What a time to be alive.
    ArekaIsandeAsaraiiAldricMelanthaTeani