LOVE

Comments

• The event seem really awesome, so I'm gonna give my love to the event news posts, since Reading them is where my involvement begin and pretty much end.
    IsandeAryanne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    To all the PKers who RP during events, I love you all.....but this made me giggle when I came across it.

ArekaTeaniIsandeTragerEmelleAldricObynEzalorIshin
  • Though my heart goes out to the FireLady's followers, I'm really enjoying the events unfolding so far. It's neat to get to interact with folks from the other side, however briefly, in combat and RP during all this. Being able to take a peek at the descrips or see the overall demeanor of people who I don't normally cross paths with (or for long, ha) is something I appreciate as a roleplayer.
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    DidiAarbrok
  • Another pile of love for this event- haven't been this riveted by an event in ages. And, thank you so much to whatever lovely divine took the time to possess the Kingbound so they could be taken to refuge. Events like this remind me just why I've been playing here for so many years. It's been fantastic, on both the admin side and the player side of things. Like others, I'm especially enjoying the opportunities for broader interactions it's encouraging, even if they're brief. Looking forward to whatever unfolds next!
    IsandeAarbrok
  • edited June 2015
    With all this love for the event going on, remember to show your appreciation here too folks! It's been a long time since Aetolia's held a spot it's deserving of!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    FaerahAarbrokIshin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    For those people that have a hard time with forum abbreviations, this is the guide I use.

AryanneAarbrokDidiIsande
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    GUYS GUYS

You should also spread your love for Aetolia on your favorite social media devices, especially when its super awesome like it is right now! We don't get a lot of emails or blurbs on FB and stuff about Aetolia. We can change that!

AarbrokDidi
  • ONE MORE WEEK! It happens to be the hottest week ever, but I don't care. I get to meet my handsome little boy next Thursday.  Going to the hospital around noon. So excited. 
    IshinRasharDristinMinaretTeaniTragerIsandeDamonicus
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I love that we piddled around in the caverns beneath Mournhold for twenty minutes trying to figure out the next step, only realize we had been handed an incognito cliff-hanger! :persevere:

Love you, @admin. Having a blast with these events.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AryanneEmelleIsande
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I revoke any past love, and dedicate the entirety of my heart to @Rhulin. That adorable little dwarf is my soulmate.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

RasharArekaEmelleAarbrokAryanneIsandeMinaret
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Love for this event, but also for everyone in Enorian, especially the eleaders group. I really appreciate and love how involved everyone is getting. I'm dealing with some OOC stuff right now, and the support's been really appreciated.
    IsandeTenshyo
  • Cruising with @asaraii to see home for the first time in 2+ years.

Conway Twitty radio on the Pandora.

Umbrellas in my beer.

Life is gud.
    IshinAryanneEmelleHavenIsandeAarbrokMariena
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Inside Out. :)

MarienaEzalor
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited June 2015
    Take her to the moon for me, okay @Hadrak?

I love this whole cast so, so much.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Everyone from Enorian, Duiran, Spinesreach and Bloodloch. The Admins, and Gods new and Old...all of you thank you so much for making things enjoyable and exciting this past week. I know alot of folks are winding down from a super busy day, but remember it is still going on, and I think this is what alot of us needed.

I am so appreciative for the interactions, the kindness, and the general environment I have been able to play alongside this week. Thank you all.
    ArekaKerrynDidiIsandeEmelleAryanneMariena
  • Ahhhh, this summer just keeps getting better and better for rock/metal.

New Breaking Benjamin today (eeee, new album kicks unicorns, go buy it)

Five Finger Death Punch August 28th (single Jekyll and Hyde is available with pre-order of album, or just to buy, also fantastic)

New Disturbed (!) August 21st, with a single released today:

Evidently they'd been secretly working on an album for the last year, and it's coooooming.

\m/
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Mariena
    edited June 2015
    My thirst for Persona is never quenched. OH YOU EVIL ATLUS POLICE

https://vid.me/TmOd

Awww yiss.

Isande
  • Six-figure debt, here I come!

(going to sign for my first baby-sized-mortgage today)

DristinAarbrokIsandeFaerahMephistolesIshinEmelleMariena
  • I just logged in to gather gold and then run off, but I am so glad I didn't! @Kayalenki is the coolest, and so is all the transformation that Enorian is experiencing! :D
    ArekaAryanneDidi
    Please send me more pictures of your cat sitting on things.

DristinIshinAarbrokKerrynOleisIsande
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Oleis said:

Love, love, love, love, LOVE my new house. Getting into it was stressful, and I hate being cut off from Aetolia until the internet guys come, but I can't even explain how nice it is to get out of a dark, cramped apartment and into something that feels like my home. Thanks for bearing with my slow message responses and general unavailability, Aetolia. I'll be back this weekend with some serious spring in my step.

I pretty much felt the same damn way when I moved from my old apartment upstairs from the old store to where I am now. I'm literally right next door to my parents, which I sometimes hate, BUT THE AIR CONDITIONER WORKS IN HERE MAN. AND I'M IN TOWN. I HAVE INTERNETS.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneXenia
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Loving these new post-event changes! NewNorian is beautifully designed, and everything associated with the new time system is just excellent. Yay staff! <3
    AryanneKerrynTrager
  • the NOT bandit! If this isn't new... I clearly just didn't get out enough! I dunno if it's just NOT, either.

I love it!!!!

Aetoila, I just love you so much as a game lately. <3<3<3
    (I also second Emelle's love times a billion!)

EmelleMariena
  • Well deserved sleep too! Congratulations, @Periluna
    Dristin
  • Periluna said:
    This is one proud mother of a newborn baby boy! Ian Alexander was born 6/25/2015 at 6:12pm. Weighs 8.27lbs, 13inch head, and 19.5 inches long. I'll post some pictures when I get home and can use my laptop. This tired momma is getting some sleep now.

I have newborn boy things that Oswin can't use now if you are interested. :) Congrats!
    AarbrokPeriluna
  • Love aetolia... Just step outside and get burnt to a crisp, leaving only behind ashes and a blade that use to be your scythe then it must be high noon. See easy to figure out. :p Also i am reminded of the movie Rango, loved that too.
    AishiaTeani
    Neoma said:

Also i am reminded of the movie Rango, loved that too.

Great movie and probably one of my favorites. Bill Nighy as Rattlesnake Jake was amazing.

Emelle