Breakfast at Ashmer's

So, as some of you may or may not know, me, @Callidora, @Ishin, and @Ashmer met up this past weekend. I had high hopes for this trip and it was quite the good time and a very awesome experience. I didn't really get the chance to take a group picture like I had wanted, but I did get a few interesting things for you all to view.

We went up to Blue Ridge Parkway and took some pictures of the scenery. It was so awesome that everyone whipped out their phones and took one at the same time(without planning it). Here's mine.

I can't remember if it was before or after that, but we did also go into town and had some really awesome burritos from a local place. @Callidora was super shy and just kinda listened to the three of us talk about nerdy Aetolia stuff, like Monks.

Then later on, we went to Walmart to get some things(and while in the car, we learned about @Ishin one time actually ate Five Guys at Five Guys).

@Ashmer went to bed early like he usually does, and the rest of us kinda sat around in the living room talking about things all night. Mostly Aetolia, but other things too. Then we finally fell asleep and in the morning...

The dynamic duo(with a slight bit of help from me, but only slightly), made us an interesting breakfast that included scrambled eggs, bell peppers(Which I didn't eat), and bratwurst. Also, banana panacakes(which I forgot to take a picture of). Also, @Ishin gave up into smashing the bananas about 3 seconds into it and started crushing them with his hands, like a real man.

After a bit, @Ishin had to leave earlier than us beat the rain on his motorcycle. The three of us went for a drive to take a hike somewhere, but the rain ended up not making it happen. Eventually we came back to @Ashmer's place again, and hung out for awhile watching him play Darkest Dungeon. I know this is a weird picture, but I find it strangely funny and endearing.

Then, due to lack of sleep the previous night, I didn't wanna drive in the dark and fall asleep at the wheel and stuff, so me and @Callidora headed out.

All in all, it was a fantastic experience, and none of our plans ended up going the way we planned them, but that was the great thing about it. A random, fun filled adventure with fellow Aetolians. I would gladly do it again.

Thanks for reading!
"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
HavenTragerAldricMarienaDidiEzalorIshinAryanneNeoma

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Man those 5 guys really fucked me up when me and Ash met halfway last time. It was so good my stomach was just like SKIDOOSH. Fun times. I'll see if I can't upload my pictures on here in just a bit. I had fun too. My arms are as red as that Leave a Comment tag up above the text entry box. Sheesh. Teach me to not wear long sleeves for a 2 hour ride again :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MalokDidiAshmerCallidora
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Before I could pull the trigger, I was struck by lightning and bit by a cobra.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

DidiMalokIshin
  • Ashmer said:
    Before I could pull the trigger, I was struck by lightning and bit by a cobra.

I decided to use my new super kung fu powers to fight crime, so I became the best cop in the world...I became...Kung Fury.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • I luv the pics of Blue Ridge Parkway, reminded me of a place where i do a lot outback hiking.
    Only problem with this thread is now I can't stop humming Breakfast At Tiffany's :p
    MalokIshin