"^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ObynAryanneIshinXenia
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Oleis said:

The only game that computer won't play?

Aetolia.

ObynIshin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Shoooot when I built mine I ended up spending almost 2000.

Because it makes me happy.

CobyArekaSilenaTeaniMinaretIsande
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    My grandmother's funeral was today and it was a non-religious kind of ceremony. I loved how it just focused on her and how she was as a person, how we as a family connected with her and how we should remember her and all the moments we shared, without adding -anything- else at all.
    Her favorite music was played, the officiant held a speech about her life and the memories her three sons had shares with her, and we had bird chatter and the sound of a trickling brook at the beginning and end, because she really enjoyed nature. She would have loved it, and so did we.

DidiAryanneAldricIshin
  • I love haircuts... when I get my hair shampoo'd along side... that head massage mmmmmm ^.^
    TeaniIshinIsande
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    See also: pedicures with foot rubs.
    TragerAarbrokIshin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I took my boyfriend for his first pedicure ever, the place we go has a full bar that serves drinks while you get your feet rubbed on.
    Low and behold my ticklish squirming bf sucked up and absolutely loved it.

I get them at least once a month, I am spoiled. SO NICE.

Second love: I made lobster stuffed salmon with herb linguine and roasted vegetables last night, and lemon cheesecake for dessert and it turned out wonderful. Dinner parties are still a thing I can do whilst broken. Huzzah!
    EmelleTeaniAryanneIsande
  • Epic fishing trip on 4 hours of sleep, ribeyes, pool, mango salmon, king crab legs, sunburn, beer, horses, I love all these things so much today!
    AldricEmelleEzalorTeaniIshinNolaNola
    Sitting across from Yael Stone from Orange is the New Black at a little Vietnamese restaurant near me! :)

AsaraiiEmelleIshin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    IS IT A DATE.

AsaraiiIsande
    Oh god no. I was too busy sweating into my big bowl of tripe filled pho.

AarbrokIsande
    Last day at home before I'm off on my first summer trip! Not the States yet, no, this one is to Brighton, but it will be awesome too!

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Visiting my folks for a few days. My father likes to grumble about how many cats there are (my two and their four), and how they should have just stayed at 2 after their calico died two months ago (I found them littermate calicos since mom wanted some younger cats in their house).

He bought their new cats a 7' tall climbing tower, which my mother sent me a picture of (and he is only 5'5" so it dwarfs the familly). Upon arriving at their house, I see that not only has he bought this monstrosity for the girls, but there's little mini-towers all over their house, including in their room.

Always knew he was a softie at heart.
    DidiAldricKerrynMarienaAryanneIsande
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Aaand just got back from Jurassic World (IMAX 3D) with my father and a cousin. It was so good! I really enjoyed it and the big screen was well worth it.
    Ishin
  • I want to see Jurassic World soooo bad. But I had to work all this last weekend.

I love that tomorrow is my Friday, and this weekend is going to be filled with a birthing class, plays, steak, and pretending to do adult things.

I reallllly love that I only have 12 weeks till I get to meet our daughter, and it both feels moments and an eternity awayyyy.

DristinAarbrokDidiKerrynAryannePeriluna
  • I know we have a video games thread...but dammit, this belongs in LOVE:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

AsaraiiAryanne
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    The ultimate goal of minor hunters:

You reach a hand outwards and close your eyes, seeking for the ethereal energies of the leylines around you.
    There is currently no major focus in existence.
    You detect 0 lesser foci:
    You detect 0 minor foci.
    There are a total of 0 foci globally.
    Ishin
  • Love to the folks that have rekindled my joy for Aetolia.

Also rage, but still, mostly love.

I think.

(No really, thanks. You guys rock and you know who you are.)
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    DidiAarbrokRasharAryanneIsandeEmelle
    You smell @Aldric go home! <3 jk
    Didi
  • Final Fantasy Tactics for my phone.

Eff you, plane ride.
    TozAryanneIshinDraimanIsande
  • Rashar said:

Final Fantasy Tactics for my phone.

Eff you, plane ride.

Oh God they have that? My life has meaning again.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

DidiIshinRiluo
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited June 2015
    I present to you: Hufflepants. Yes, Who has two thumbs and is a Hufflepuff?....

I'm a Hufflepuff!

DidiAryanneEmelle

• It's here. It's heeeere. Eeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    IshinRivas
  • 'Murica.

2 days of flying. Been home like 3 hours. Best way to keep from falling asleep and jacking your sleep schedule up?

Mad Maaaaax. So glad I caught it before it left theaters. AFK while I go nerd by myself.
    DidiAarbrokEmelle
    Love this job! My feet hurt like crazy, I barely get enough sleep, it's full of stress and loaded with problems that need to be solved, but...

I get to see some amazing views!

Current location: Brighton, UK and surrounding areas. (18 days left in the UK)
    Will also visit Portsmouth, Oxford and London (twice).
    26 days left until US trip begins!

AldricEmelle
  • Much love to the people running this event. I seem to log in halfway through an OMG AURESAE JUST DIED type moment every time something's happened, but even the aftermath and catching up has been a blast.

I haven't enjoyed an event/the atmosphere/RP created by an event this much since the Kerrithrim and Shadow Plague saga. Rock on wit'cho bad selves, you're doing amazing.
    MalokXeniaFaerahEmelle
  • This event has been awesome, I love it. Keep it up!

FaerahIsandeMalok
  • edited June 2015
    I agree. This event. So much win. The minute it hinted toward Shadowbound I had a "squee" moment. <3
    DidiIsandeMalok
    This event is bringing out the best in all our characters....we are all Roleplaying, Fighting and doing our damn best for a common purpose and I never thought this would ever happen in my wildest dreams.

I dont know what else to say, I am on the edge of my seat. You sucked me in you damned bastards.
    I cannot wait to see what is next.
    IsandeEmelle