LOVE

Comments

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Much love to whomever pulled off the event. As the first event I've been a part of since being back, I had a blast.
    (After I figured out wtf happened last event.)
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

RiluoAarbrokAreka
  • Still no idea what happened, but I harvested bodies, got kills, lagged, died. It felt like old Aetolia, for a precious few hours.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Riluo
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited May 2015
    Least you harvested bodies @Toz

I just logged in and show people die, Figured it was lesser/major got webbed joined, attacked @Aarbrok, got told off and was confused from then on.. As when cant you attack a spines in lesser/majpr ..
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Seeing as it wasn't a Lesser/Major, but an event, that would probably be why, @Nalor. I wasn't there for much either, but even so I had fun!

• I was webbed and I just followed, no one told me what it was so, since it was Valingar/@trager I just figured it was lesser/major ..
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Nalor It's all good, it didn't bother me none, I was just trying to figure out who was attacking me and was confused, I moved room and then had Zsadist attacking me with Riluo....either way I was gonna get hit.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Ahhh, that's when it's wonderful to be a mage.

"Screw it, time to just drop holos/sings EVERYWHERE."

TragerDristinAarbrokIsande
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2015
    @aarbrok All he wanted was your love and you turned him down!!

Rest in pieces Sid we remember.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

IshinTragerAarbrokNeomaKerocIsande
    edited May 2015
    If by love you mean, "Eat your face", then yeah, shame on you @Aarbrok!

edit: Woah, now the entirety of my dating history suddenly makes sense.

AarbrokAsaraii
    edited May 2015
    He did not eat my face, he swallowed me whole....twice.
    Any other night, and I would say it was a good date, but...I aint much for corpse orgies.

Also, perfect picture for representation @Riluo
    RiluoIsande
  • Haha yes a perfect pic of Sid, the amalgamation of corpses. In this type of event we know the whole group will most likely gonna die a horrific death and we were not let down. :p
  • You pick up some gold sovereigns.
    You now have 444444 gold.

It's the little things.
    TeaniAryanneIshinIsandeEmelleHaven
    So personally I am a huge fan of the Mother series, or Earthbound as it was called in the states.

Recently I was found aware of a fan made Mother4 game which is actually chalking up to be quite beautiful.
    www.mother4game.com

Anyways, they have been putting tons of work in it and I follow most the blogs...and this just showed up on their Tumblr.

Ramping Up Production

Over the past two years, we’ve been tracking how much time volunteers put into this project. As school ramps up or new jobs begin, productivity plummets. With a rail-thin staff—one developer, five artists and two musicians who are all part-time—things like this sometimes bring us to a halt. We’ve been actively trying to fix this by bringing on more team members.

We recently added James, a PhD candidate in English literature who has made the game’s story and script even better. We’ve also added a spriter, Ollie, to help us perfect our maps. But it’s not enough. We need your help. We want you to join the team.

If you want to help make Mother 4, email finish.it@mother4game.com with the subject “Let’s finish the game - [desired position]”.

You’ll have an impact across the board, from choreographing boss battles to hiding easter eggs. You’ll also get your own staff sprite (plus some extra stuff).

Here are open positions that we’re looking to fill:

SPRITERS

We’re looking for pixel artists who are comfortable duplicating and elaborating Brownie Brown’s pixel art style, artists who are big fans of the Mother series (you’ve played a few times, just for fun) and can create assets from scratch using simple sketches and reference photos.

Wondering if you’re a good fit? Do you have good aesthetic sense and a solid grasp of color? Have you made intricate pixel art before? Would you like PM'ing our Slack robot, Starman Deluxe, philosophical questions about your life? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Don’t forget to link or attach your portfolio.

DEVELOPERS

Want to make a game? OK! Just go ahead and apply. Have experience with C# and Mono? Great! You will need that. Familiar with SFML, FMOD, or GLSL? Also great! Please include portfolios and/or code samples. Starman Deluxe, our Slack bot, welcomes you with open arms.

AAAANYWAYS....

I dont know much about the coding stuff or spriting but as part of a gaming community, perhaps some of you are and would like to work on something like this, they are asking for help where they can and you can kind of see the style of game they are working on.

Figured I would just post a little doodle here.
    Didi
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

Really looking forward to this adaptation. Great cast, director, cinematography and the dialogue's got me all aflutter. "I am in blood/stepp'd in so far" Oooooh Fassbender. YOU DELIVER THOSE LINES.

ArekaAsaraiiRiluoRivas
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Pulled up to the store with my work crew today after work, saw our last secretary step out her car as we parked. Jokingly said as I got out the car "Be right back gonna go flirt with her". Walked out the store with her number.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Ishin
  • can't be that hard. just need to say 'hey it was nice to see you again, we should keep in touch'. no? 
    Didi
    a numbah is still a numbah.

Suffering Simulator is right.

• edited June 2015
    I've been in and out briefly lately, but the reason for my most recent absence since school are three things!

One, and the biggest, is that I have moved out. Getting settled in is taking some time, the issue I currently face (after fighting bugs out) is the internet is not accessible to my desktop. So my landlord is going to run an Ethernet cord in for me to hook up direct sometime this week! It is an amazing find altogether, and roughly ten minutes from my home home.. And less to work both old AND NEW.

I just got the paperwork all approved for my new job which requires me to leave my old, frustrating, stressful one. Yay!

I just ended a full week with no time off there.. I am counting the days to sweet glory, you better believe. So overall I would say life is good.

Oh yes and I'm cat sitting for @Colette Such sweet kitties.
    DidiAryanneIshinSilenaJamiHavenMarienaEmelle
  • /r/thebutton ended. Gray forever!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Ezalor
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Nola said:

I've been in and out briefly lately, but the reason for my most recent absence since school are three things!

One, and the biggest, is that I have moved out. Getting settled in is taking some time, the issue I currently face (after fighting bugs out) is the internet is not accessible to my desktop. So my landlord is going to run an Ethernet cord in for me to hook up direct sometime this week! It is an amazing find altogether, and roughly ten minutes from my home home.. And less to work both old AND NEW.

I just got the paperwork all approved for my new job which requires me to leave my old, frustrating, stressful one. Yay!

I just ended a full week with no time off there.. I am counting the days to sweet glory, you better believe. So overall I would say life is good.

Oh yes and I'm cat sitting for @Colette Such sweet kitties.

Tell Colette to log her ass in :<
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AsaraiiDraiman
  • Got a new puppy! We can pick him up on Saturday.  So excited.  He's a Siberian Husky. Now I just need to figure out what to name him...
    TragerObynDidiKerrynTeani
    Periluna said:

Got a new puppy! We can pick him up on Saturday.  So excited.  He's a Siberian Husky. Now I just need to figure out what to name him...

Those dogs are beautiful. Grats!
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Trager
  • @Trigru man I haven't owned a computer that cost more than 300 bucks in like a decade.

What do you even do?

Does it make you breakfast?!
    @Trigru - I did that earlier this year, about 1100....I totally shouldnt have but I did.
    Best Decision Ever!
    @Trigru - What you do, man, is you sit and write a list out of all the games where you were like, "If I had a better computer, I would play that.." and then you get'em. And you play the fucking shit out of them and love every fucking second.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Riluo
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Trigru said:

Never had a modern (read: has parts that are less than 5 years old) computer in my life! Today I shelled out around a thousand bucks for a pretty sexy discount beast on NewEgg. Hardly cutting edge, but I could play brand new games on great graphics settings no problem. I'm so excited - I have literally no idea what to do with a high-end PC.

Something something steam summer sale.
    DraimanIshinMarienaObynAryanneEzalorMinaretRiluo
    Ishin said:

@Trigru - What you do, man, is you sit and write a list out of all the games where you were like, "If I had a better computer, I would play that.."

He'll just play WoW on ultra.

OleisAarbrokIshinTrigru