Short Questions

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Zsadist said:

Is there some sort of randomized timer on the darkness conjuring arti during daylight? Because I have conjured darkness and then literally, 10s later, i'm being burned by the sun again in the same damn room.

I believe the tick for that is global, not on a per-use basis. Basically it just kinda flags the room, which is reset every x seconds, regardless of whether or not you just used it.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ZsadistTrigru
  • edited May 2015
    So, given that I own one of the temporary shops in Delos, I've been bidding on the same one again and vigilantly watching the auctions. They were all set to 0 days, much like an election, and I was excited to see it finally end. Then all of a sudden, they're back up to 1 days. Did someone change whats going on with them or did it bug out or something?

Edit: No idea what happened, but the auctions ended and worked out okay. Thanks!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Can you stack the 25cr discount vouchers? or is it only one per purchase?
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • They stack.
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I just used 7 today in one go.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Where is all the admin and gods recently?

• SilenaSilena Immortal
    Riluo said:

I've been here!
    IshinRiluoAarbrok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Cool. Is it possible if you get a moment to get someone who likes to fix broken artefact pets to help me please. I have been chasing it up for weeks :(

Also thank you for the reply I appreciate it a lot :)

• We've generally got someone around almost 24 hours a day. That said, not all of us are capable of fixing everything - some things need to be handled by specific people since we're almost all unpaid volunteers.
    Riluo
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Riluo said:

Sick and doing overtime at work while my boss is out for surgery. Thelife.txt

RiluoIshin
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Was my understanding that you need either Oleis or Razmael specifically to fix artifact things/answer artifact questions. Not sure if that's still the case or not.

Unrelated. No one ever answered about the map artifact--does no one know if it has a purpose or not, given the changes to monuments/landmarks?
    imageimage
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Riluo said:

What @Hadrak said (re: overworked). When I have time for Aetolia I LURK IN THE SHADOWS, working on this or that DOOMSDAY PROJECT.
    RiluoIshinAarbrokObyn
  • Trigru said:

Riluo said:

What @Hadrak said (re: overworked). When I have time for Aetolia I LURK IN THE SHADOWS, working on this or that DOOMSDAY PROJECT.
    Is it a war system fishing?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Toz said:

XeniaMalokTragerRiluoIshinAarbrokTrigruTeaniPeriluna
  • Don't tease them, @Hadrak.
    MalokIshin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Spoiler alert: fishing IS the war system. Affecting the salmon migration will destabilize Spinesreach's economy.

WHAT WILL THE BEARS EAT?
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ObynMalokTrigruSilenaXeniaArbre
    Oleis said:

WHAT WILL THE BEARS EAT?

Fred.

ObynTragerIshin
    I can't wait to implement girly slap-fights with fishing poles.
    Didi
  • I got hit with a fishing pole once, and the only thing girly about it was the sound I made. :(

TragerTeaniTozIshinRiluoTrigruArbrePeriluna
  • Hadrak said:

Toz said:

Because if I have to interrupt my fishing to murder someone, I will make 1000 forum posts asking for them to be shrubbed.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Rashar said:

I got hit with a fishing pole once, and the only thing girly about it was the sound I made. :(

Hell yeah, that shit hurts man. It's just about as bad as catching one of those slender switches from Granny.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Rashar
  • Yeah, that moment where they lay out a willow switch, a 2x4 and a pipe wrench and you're like, "Pls let me get the wrench."
    DraimanIshinXeniaHavenPeriluna
    TIL Rashar grew up in Guantanamo Bay.
    RiluoIshinRasharArbre
  • Does Aetolia have a way to copy colors between Alts?

I think someone told me the command before but completely forgot it.
  • Nalor said:

Does Aetolia have a way to copy colors between Alts?

I think someone told me the command before but completely forgot it.

I've never used it but its COPYCOLOURS. It's listed in HELP COMMANDS.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Thanks! I was trying to find it in config colors
    Malok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    Who is best to hit up to get my customised artifact descriptions checked from the "customise list".

Coby
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Typically, you just have to wait til they get around to them. Limited volunteers and tons of stuff on their plates and all.

I've had a shout in the queue, for weeks now. Is what it is. Though I wish they'd let people volunteer to help with stuff like that without requiring them to give up their mortals. I know I'm not the only one who would be willing to help go through the artifact queues.

Tangentially related question. Is there a way to note/get it noted that a specific artifact thing type was approved by Raz? Or do I just have to wait for someone to reject it (for type) and issue myself therein? We really need a comment field for stuff like this.

Also tangentially related, if you change an item that IS wearable into an object type that's -not- ordinarily wearable, is it still wearable? And-or can it be made wearable? And-or if you wear it while it's a wearable thing, will it still be worn when it becomes a not-wearable thing, or will it automatically become not-worn when it changes types?

imageimage
    MalokRiluo
  • Does using the hunting artifact for Rituos Praenomen make slashing with a scythe do more damage to mobiles?
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    I had to get the censer (bloodborn arti), may have changed but doubt it

Rituos Praenomen| hunt_bloodborn | A blood-soaked censer
    Puros Praenomen | hunt_praenomen | A sanguine teardrop