Kung Fury!

So, about a month ago now, I learned about this fantastic Kickstarter project for a short independent film called Kung Fury. It's apparently been in the works for a few years now. It is written by, directed by, and starring David Sandberg. He did all the visual effects too. Finally today, his dream was realized and the short film was released to the world for free on Youtube.

I just finished watching it, and it is the most epic, funny thing I've seen in a long, long time. As I'm a child of the 80s, this entire thing was very satisfying to watch. What a great film.

If you saw the David Hasselhoff - True Survivor song/video from a month or so ago now, this is the movie that it's for. Enjoy!

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."

Comments

• Aww yeah. 3 million views in 24 hours! THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."