Small Ideas - AIN'T NO COMBAT THREAD

Comments

• i should rp
    ArekaMalokAarbrokIshinJensenAishiaTeaniAngweTrigru
  • I know that I have mentioned this before... But could the 100K withdraw minimum on Guildmasters be increased to at least 350K? We have to withdraw 100K a RL day, over the course of several RL days (which ends up being 98K after bank fees) to get any reasonable amount of gold out to pay for things like bulk comm purchases from the city, new clans, Guildhall renovations, or prizes for events. It effectively makes it so that it's better to sell off guild credits on the market to get the gold than to actually use the gold in the Guild's account. Right now, I have guildies fronting gold (and am fronting gold myself) for things and paying them (and myself) back at arduously slow paces.

I understand that there's a risk of "abuse" if you let GMs withdraw higher amounts... But the 100K limit is an exceptionally low limit.
    SollaceAnikoErzsebet
  • This might be a far fetch thing but its also VERY ANNOYING.

Can we get a changelog for TYPOS? like when Admin change lines from like

You take a moment to assess how damaged your limbs are.

to

You take a moment to assess how damaged your limbs are:

granted its only a small change but it can be a pain to catch onto if we are not told about it, or notice it.

Spent past 4 hours recoding my Wounds to find out its fine, Admin just changed the line :(
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    MalokXeniaIshinSollace
  • Yeah, was quite annoyed when I caught that one too. 
    Didi
  • Lim said:

Yeah, was quite annoyed when I caught that one too. 

@Lim I was testing my salve curing, got owned badly in a few seconds because of the blackout bug (which I also found at the same time) so wasn't certain wounds was broken either so a good 12+ hours before I caught it..

I know its not a huge issue but would be nice to have something telling us a trigger/line changed
  • Just like the ability to do AUDIT WILLPOWER/ENDURANCE, can we also be able to do AUDIT EXPERIENCE? I'm OCD and I'd love to see where all the bonuses are coming from. :smiley:
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Didi
  • edited June 2015
    I wish there was a way to crush more than one rock at once for ink. It's very tedious having to sit for 10 minutes and 23 seconds to crush these 330 rocks I go around gathering.

Maybe even make it a cheap artifact or something. Super steam-o matic rock crusher 9000.

I dunno. :/

I would even be fine with being able to type ROCKCRUSH ALL or something and it take 10 minutes of balance from me. At least then my screen wouldn't be spammed with 330 lines of crushing while I'm trying to talk to people in tells and web.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    DidiIshin
  • Along the same lines as the rockcrushing can ' pluck eagle ' pluck all the feathers instead of one at once?

@Rashar doesn't like it when I pluck my feathers at four corners.. but serious note, its annoying to having to pluck one eagle feather at a time, then having to drop the eagle and start over again..
    Didi
  • Nalor said:

@Rashar doesn't like it when I pluck my feathers at four corners.. but serious note, its annoying to having to pluck one eagle feather at a time, then having to drop the eagle and start over again..

lol'd
  • Hey nobody wants to watch a dude choke his chicken for hours at four corners man.
    TragerIshin
  • @Rashar course you do!

But, another serious note..

Can we get more snakes so we can harvest sac/skins, As these are really hard to find if two concoctionist are looking for them.. I normally get maximum of 30 an hour.. and with casks etc that's really low..
  • Go to the snake pit, there's 80 snakes there, half of them have sacs, and all of them have skins.
    Dristin
  • Trikal said:

Go to the snake pit, there's 80 snakes there, half of them have sacs, and all of them have skins.

Yeah, was about to reply back with that myself. There are also snakes with skin/sac on Tcanna, though I don't recall which ones specifically. Plus, there are other snakes that might hold them - like vipers or serpents.
  • I class vipers as snakes since targetting snake kills them.. Didn't know about the snake pit. Thanks

• Would it be possible to get designs shared to packs?

Teani
  • BUGS

Since bugs are so much thing.. can we get like a new command like buglog -number- -website-

So we can add logs to the website easier? Which would be different from commenting on the bug.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited June 2015
    You're in luck!

BUG <#> LOG <link> - Provides a link to a log file (e.g. pastebin).
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Ishin
  • oh I was looking in HELP BUG it didnt mention it, its why I ^^ put it here :P @Oleis
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Engraving quills should be able to engrave in other languages. PLEASE. BEGS.

ArekaDidiRasharErzsebetIsandeAngweTeaniFaerahXenia
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Players can do global emotes now!?
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    No. But Gods can and do. Mostly during events and such.

Though tbh, personally I'd prefer a way to config them off entirely. Not that they're likely to give us that.
    imageimage
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Why, they ruining your immersion? :p
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AarbrokTragerTeaniAldricXenia
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    It's just really hard to do anything else when they're world-moting left and right. Frankly, I have zero interest in world-events 98% of the time but it's not really in-char for most of my characters to just do nothing when the world is epically and visibly ending. So I end up having to log off or find a character that doesn't give a damn if the world implodes if I want to do anything that's unrelated.
    imageimage
    Riluo
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Color me confoozled.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AldricRiluoAarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited June 2015
    Edit: Gonna take the high road...never-unicornsing-mind
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Aarbrok said:

Edit: Gonna take the high road...never-unicornsing-mind

JOIN ME ON THE DARK SIDE, QUI-GON.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RiluoAarbrok
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Erzsebet said:

It's just really hard to do anything else when they're world-moting left and right. Frankly, I have zero interest in world-events 98% of the time but it's not really in-char for most of my characters to just do nothing when the world is epically and visibly ending. So I end up having to log off or find a character that doesn't give a damn if the world implodes if I want to do anything that's unrelated.

That's some weird logic for someone playing a multiplayer roleplaying game.
    TragerIshinFaerahEydisAarbrokTeaniXeniaAngwe
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    halp just agreed with @ingram world is burning
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

IshinFaerahAarbrok
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited June 2015
    Ingram said:

Erzsebet said:

That's some weird logic for someone playing a multiplayer roleplaying game.
    I'm not sure how. You can interact with people without their being a world event going on.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Erzsebet