Good songs

Comments

• While I wasn't born in the era, I really love creative artists who take old things an give them a new fresh coat of paint. Born of the era of bugs bunny and such, I love to find classics such as this!

• "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Tenshyo
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Say Anything, just about all their stuff really. But I've been really into their self titled album recent, and baseball.
  • For @Aldric

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • edited April 2015
    <3

But psh, I've had that, and their other song Defeated downloaded for the last two weeks. Evidently all three were released in the UK, but not the US yet for some reason. Defeated is so good. Sooo good. Easily my favorite of the 3 out yet, and you could probably find it on YouTube!

EDIT: Here you go!

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Malok
  • @Gideon you have no idea how many times I have listened to that over the past week.

• My friend still had my WHOLE collection of music from back when I was like 23 years old. I have the most awfully bad yet awesome taste in music.

Notably: Rhapsody of Fire, Static X, some weird Japanese trance crap, Futurepop (still and forever will be awesome, shut up), goddamn Kamelot can you believe it and random 70s rock and indie hipster folk I got off Eleanor.

NNNGGH SOGOOD.
    Rowena
  • Me at the moment,

A few of my favourites. My music tastes have broadened since school but I haven't stopped listening to anything I listened to at eighteen. I still like all the main stuff, I just like more stuff now.
  • edited April 2015
    I tend to use this on Second Life for an opening song, I just love the beat:

This is just a personal one I've always enjoyed the serenity of this song kinda makes me feel alive^^:

I'm addicted to zombies, their jokes and themes, but this song I found on newgrounds by addictive a long time ago an loved it!:

Tee he! I knew I forgot one, had to edit cause I love the band <3:

• Thought I'd promote one of my favorite Ska bands, If I'm not listening to atmospheric music you can bet I'm listening to these guys.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ywgn7x5XSUE
    Malok
  • This is my new favorite song to play when I attend lessers.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Isande
  • I see your Push It To the Limit, and raise you one Point of No Return.

Malok
  • edited April 2015
    Was half expecting this:

Oh yes.. 80's hair..

edit: Fixed.
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
  • Yo @Benedicto you'll like this

• Hell. Yes. We need some ACTION!

Tenshyo

Tenshyo
  • @Hadrak \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/

• "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Have a few new (to me anyway) songs that I've been enjoying immensely since first hearing them.

(Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
  • I just see Iced Earth, I don't even have to listen to know it's good.

Malok
    edited May 2015
    Junkie XL's WILD WORLD mix from the Comic Con trailer of Mad Max is finally floating the internet.

Not on the album, sadly, but god it's a such a brilliant remix. Mad Max soundtrack as a whole is just mental and I love it. Junkie XL is so damn good.

Isande
  • @Tenshyo New music!