LOVE

Comments

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Finally made it into the top 3 of killstats with primarily 1v1 fights. Fk yes.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

MalokIshin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    DEL BOMBS AND RADIANCE TROLLING THE BEST WAY!

Malok
  • Yeah, I love Aetolia hard right now. My best friend married someone from Imperian, but I'm a closet nerd and was like NEVER WILL I LET ANYONE SEE ME KNOW WHAT A MUD GAME IS. And here I am like 'just flew to the other side of the country to meet someone and it was the best thing ever'

.... Thanks Aetolia!
    MalokArekaRasharRowenaSilenaEmelleTeaniAarbrokHaven
  • edited April 2015
    Having played MUDs for... well, a lot of years. It's odd like that. Even after all this time most people have no clue they're around but because they have been you find all kinds that have dabbled. It's always a strange occurrence running into someone that understands something that you've long given up trying to explain to random people haha.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Draiman said:

Finally made it into the top 3 to #1 on killstats with primarily 1v1 fights. Fk yes.

I had to fix that.

"You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AryanneIshin
  • Teani said:

omgomgomgomgomgOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

- Carlsbad Caverns
    -

@Teani This isn't bad. Its a nice to explore once. You may or may not be able to see a bat tour and whatnot. But the place is nice. Also, the route to Carlsbad is really beautiful. Mountains and greenery EVERYWHERE :smiley:
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Teani
  • Toz said:

@Lim and I are currently rolling all over the Hall of Blades, marking it as our own.

A dusty road.
    ---------- v53788 -----------
    | | / \ | |
    [ ]-[ ]-[^]- - -[^]-[ ]-[ ]
    \ /
    [ ]
    |
    |
    |
    [+]
    /

--- A dusty road -- 0:0:0 ---
    Snowflakes float down around you, colouring the world white. A headless body has been propped up
    against a pike bearing Toz's head, arms folded over its chest. A pike with the decapitated head of
    Toz has been erected here. A pike with the decapitated head of Lim has been erected here. A headless
    husk has been made to lean underneath the decapitated head of Lim, its hands positioned in a fist
    pump. A massive sandstorm threatens to choke out the life in this area.
    You see exits leading north and southwest.
    Toz
  • Some love to @Aishia, your complete randomness makes my day sometimes.
    Haven
  • Whoa, it's been awhile!
    Bit of the way into April and so far this month is going much better than the last.
    First up! We're second place in our league for dodgeball and it feels amazing! I love those girls more than anything, and to see how far we've come makes it even better. Next week we're fighting for first place, which could mean a bigger... trophy? We haven't really gotten this far before! Haha! Guess we'll find out! :D
    Secondly! I joined this fitness challenge that started up last week, and I'm feeling really confident about it. The feeling of stress and weird mixed emotions are quickly leaving and I'm finding everything to be more peaceful in a sense. Only 6 and a half more weeks to go!
    Third up, we're just under SIX months away from D-Day, or W-Day, whichever. And there is quite literally only three things left to put deposits down. Everything else is DONE. Can't believe how nicely everything is coming together for this wedding. Even with the little mishaps and my maid of honour being on the other side of the country.
    Oh yes, April has become a fine month. Let's have the rest of the year like this, yeah?
    Kerryn
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Lootcrate arrival, expanding my collection of nerd swag and giving me something that I will for sure be wearing the entire weekend of Philly Comic-Con, and its arrival raised my mood after a very stressful past few days.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • @setne wtf, I haven't gotten mine yet! WHAT IS IT! I MUST KNOW!!!
    RazmaelEzalorDraiman
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Asaraii : I think that it might be best to ask for that privately as I seem to recall a few times people have cried out about spoilers. <.<

• edited April 2015
    I just got mine today. OFF TOPIC ME ALL YOU WANT GAES. YOLO.

I love LOOT CRATE and @EZALOR

But I love @DRAIMAN MORE THAN ANYTHING.
    DraimanEzalor
  • I love getting to hang out with @Callidora again, even if it was in a party setting where I am socially awkward and quiet. I love the people that are awesome in Aetolia but don't post on the forums or talk in ooc clans or webs. I love that Game of Thrones is back on the air, and soon Penny Dreadful will be as well. I love everyone in our Skype group that have become great friends with me even out of the game. I also love lamp.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Haven
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited April 2015
    Loving how I got booted from the sect of blades for fighting a friend and stripped of my points and unable to use the sect for three years, because some idiot thinks its abuse. What "Utter BS."

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Rowena
  • "Hey folks,

In the effort of putting more of the game in control of the players who are truly active and actually playing, I'm introducing a couple of changes.

a) I've shifted all election vote weights down by 1 point. This now means that people with < 5 hours of average play time over a five week period will now have an effective vote weight of 0 and will be unable to vote.

b) Shop taxes can now only be paid by the person who actually owns the shop.

No doubt these will be some controversial changes, but I believe it's in our interests to not have people who are not actively playing monopolizing aspects of the game."

I love this. I see no controversy at all as it's logically just the right thing to do. You stay active, you don't suffer, if you're not active you shouldn't have a large stake in what's going on as you're no longer an active participant. I know I kick up a stink sometimes but credit where it's due and this is a step in the right direction.
    SilenaDristin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    What @Rowena said, also a great thing that you'd need to actually be active as a player to run the shop and not let someone else deal with it while you're not around to play the game. Might actually open up for some shops to change hands!

RowenaAryanne
  • Love that after not running for over a week, I crushed it real gud today! GIMME DEM ENDORPHINS. Now probably not the best idea to go to a bar for lunch, but in my defense I DIDN'T EVEN DRINK YESTERDAY.
    DristinAryanne
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Where I'm at in PA, there is this kid maybe 18-20s who runs around the neighborhood with homemade sparring katanas usually with 2-3 of them. Today I just watched him run down he block with a sparring wakazashi, crossing his arms as he sprints and then thrusting behind him to launch forward. It's the most loser dweeby funniest thing I've seen and I love it because he gives zero fucks and just rocks it being happy. Have fun my ninja, you're killing it
    AarbrokAldricTeaniMarienaAryannePerilunaHaven
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Getting my bonus today with my paycheck.

AarbrokDristinJensenObynSilenaMarienaAryannePerilunaEmelle
  • I love that Jensen is so accepting of the way I have fun when I'm out chilling in my neighborhood.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    RasharJensenMalokMarienaAryanneDidiIsandeHavenEmelle
  • edited April 2015
    I am very excited to be going on vacation for the first time in almost four years. Five and a half days of sun (and some rain, as usual) in Orlando, Florida. Leaving sunday morning and coming back friday morning, not too bad.

I love working at my job, but closing six nights a week is really a grind and getting away for even less than a week is going to be amazing. Plus, I get to go see my brother and his kids, my nieces(2) and nephews(3).

As an aside, if anyone is within decent driving distance and wants to get lunch/drinks I'm totally up for meeting some Floridian Aetolians!
    AsaraiiAryanneSevaanDidiPeriluna
    This is more of a love/awkward hate but I've been trying online dating to meet women outside my circles and not in bars. A girl I have messaging agrees to go on a coffee date.... My first one, first time meeting someone who I only know online and not from school, friend of a friend, or from meeting in person. I'm like

When she said yes I just went "shit this is happening". It's like when you finally make it through the darksouls level after 100 tries and now it's the first dry run at the boss with no summons. I don't know what's through the white wall.
    AryanneDidiTeaniEmelle
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Jensen said:

I don't know what's through the white wall.

JensenObynEmelle
    catacombs were rough the first 500 tries. Then it just was hard from there on out... nothing like the tomb of the giants as a big old reward though.
  • I got LASIK surgery done Saturday. I'm not going to make some long outrageous post and just summarize quick: holy crap seeing without glasses or contacts is freaking awesome.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    SilenaJensenLimDidiRiluoAren
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Aldric said:

I got LASIK surgery done Saturday. I'm not going to make some long outrageous post and just summarize quick: holy crap seeing without glasses or contacts is freaking awesome.

That is awesome, Aldric! I would love to have this done.
    Riluo