The Elders Scrolls Online

2»

Comments

• Mael and I just got standard, and honestly at lvl 13 I already had like 5500 gold (Without stealing, which is apparently very lucrative.) and I don't find running around without a horse that bad. Traveling wayshrines are plentiful.

Honestly, I'm quite enjoying it. It's a bit overwhelming at first but it has an amazing amount of class flexibility. Like, I picked sorcerer as my class, but she wears heavy armour and wields a two-handed sword. Basically building a tank with sorcerer control spells. Pretty awesome.

We ran through the first 4 person dungeon Sunday night. It was a blast. @Areka, @Draiman, @Mael and I.

Join us @Damonicus! My account tag is @Kendri for an invite to the guild!
    Areka
  • Only thing is my specs for my pc may not handle it. Damn Intel HD Graphics with no way to upgrade unless I buy an outright new pc

Kendri
  • It can't be worse then @Mael's 3 1/2 year old crappy laptop. The thing leaks tears of pain and agony when he plays. But it does play, and on medium graphics, not low.
  • Damonicus said:

Only thing is my specs for my pc may not handle it. Damn Intel HD Graphics with no way to upgrade unless I buy an outright new pc

To get a decent idea you may want to run a tool like this one - http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/the-elder-scrolls-online/11969/?p=r to see if you're able to run it - with integrated graphics you may have some issues, but integrated aren't nearly as bad as it used to be if it's a modern computer.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    The biggest problem I ran into was holy hell the HD space required. But any modern computer should be able to handle it fine. Mine's seven years old so there was a lot of uninstalling involved.

• Nope only have 32 of the 512 mb of Dedicated video ram.

• Bump, just one more needed...

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Aaand we have a bank! \o/ Sweet sweet bank.