LOVE

Comments

• Wedding cake paid - Check
    Wedding Hall paid - Check
    Beach house rented for a week - Check
    Taxes paid - Check
    Car title transfer done - Check
    Out of the 14 people invited only 4 can make it. More room at the beach house for me to just do really dumb things in - Check
    Good hour passed.

ArekaAryanneObynTragerDristinXeniaKaleigh
  • In 2 weeks, I'll be getting out my cerclage finally. In 2 weeks, I will also likely know how we're going to have the baby (depending on if he's still measuring in the 93%). Time's really gone by fast!
    AryanneIshinAsaraiiSilenaKaleigh
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Totally misread that as cleavage initially.
    ArbreDristinHavenAsaraiiAryanneValenaePerilunaNola
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

That cinematography, that flaming guitar. I can't wait to see Age of Ultron and this in May.

Ishin
  • I love catching up with old friends on a day set aside for us so we can take our time without rushing anywhere for anything.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Didi
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    More and more I keep thinking that Faye from Questionable Content is just @Hadrak in webcomic form.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    People keep comparing me to Faye, but I don't read QC. :(

Hadrak said:

People keep comparing me to Faye, but I don't read QC. :(

You should. Hands down one of my all time favorite webcomics and one of the best ever. I'd match Aetolian peeps with characters from there, but you're the only one who really matches. Maybe @Orus would be Sven.

Ingram said:
  • I feel like Hadrak is Faye with less alcohol abuse and more biting snark.
    RivasSetne
    Obyn said:

I feel like Hadrak is Faye with less alcohol abuse and more biting snark.

ObynHavenNolaIshin
  • http://www.amazon.com/Jensen-Feels-Different-Henrik-Hovland/dp/0802853994

Not only is Reux a werecroc, but -I- am a werecroc. And I shouldn't be moopey about being different.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• Team Fortress 2.... and Nerf Now!!
  • REALLY Stoked stoked for May 18th, Phantom of the Opera is coming to the Portland Opera House.  Some friends of mine and me have a game we play "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" where we pool out money and rent a limo and get reservations at a fancy restaurant, rent hoity toity clothes and hang out with rich people.  We all have a persona we have created and we infiltrate the rich people society.  Too much fun.
    DidiHavenTeaniIshin[Deleted User]Periluna
  • Spring weather. Running outside. Sunshine. Getting FASTER. :D I love everything today.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Azzello : Phantom of the Opera is so awesome. I'm sure you'll love it!

AryanneDidi[Deleted User]Silena
  • Happy Easter Aetolians.

I will leave this here. I am a not so secret Taylor Swift fan, but this just blew me away, and is my LOVE for the evening, so enjoy!.

ArekaNola
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love Postmodern Jukebox. Unapologetically like 80% of my Plug playlist.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Happy Easter, Aetolians! May your eggs be colorful, your meals drama free, and any alternate celebrations full of love and nature!

AryanneNolaIsandeTeaniPerilunaAreka
    @Areka is evil for letting me know of an awesome gelato place, that's so far away and they don't start selling the gelato until about 11 or so.

Daredevil tomorrow!
    Also, new Attack on Titan chapter soon, hopefully tomorrow, if not within the next few days.
    Game of Thrones returns this Sunday.
    Turn returns Monday.
    Orphan Black returns next Saturday. It's gonna be a good 9 days.

Ingram said:
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Yes but they're open until 1am!
  • Not only Game of Thrones on Sunday, but more True Detective on June 21st. So excite.
  • < one week until @asaraii arrives and we conquer Washington and win all the games.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

• @Rashar still has no idea what he's gotten himself into. Poor guy. :D
    RasharHaven
  • edited April 2015
    I love a day at work that starts off terribly and is so terrible, it circles back around to being funny and adorable.

I work with a lady with disabilities and we were having a rough day. She was screaming constantly from 10am to 3pm. I thought we just needed to get out of the house so we decided to get a coke, her favorite drink. We get home and I pour it for her. When I'm out of reach she looks me directly in the eye and chucks the soda on the floor. I'm half way between frustrated and shocked when she broke out into the muhahahas. I couldn't help but laugh. It's days like this man. lol

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

EmelleIshin
  • I was laughing really hard earlier, and I have a cold, and I blew a snot bubble from laughing. I don't know why I love that so much, but I do.
    RasharAryanne
  • edited April 2015
    <3@Draiman for sitting with me and dealing with dozens of fights/spars so I can refine my venom/whisper tables as well as my offense.

<3@Trikal For sitting there and letting me beat on him while I fixed TW affliction tracking. Now it tracks like a fucking boss.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

DraimanDidi
  • Being at the bar with your brother you havent seen in 8 years. Just wow. Noone told me he was in town.
    SilenaAryanne
  • Daredevil. I'm one episode in, and I'm sold.

I love you, Steven DeKnight. You had me at Spartacus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Malok
    I hear Daredevil is awesome. Need to definitely watch it when I get out of work.