Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Malok has cleft his foe asunder.

@Callidora meanwhile has been slain. Dis noob :( ( <3 )

What kind of steaks are those? I can't tell.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    TenshyoAryanneHavenMalokCallidora
  • forcing a smile to wish my hair farewell. Later today is the day I cut it off. ...I look like a creeper.

P.S. Yes, I'm 21.

P.P.S. Yes, I plan to likely post a post-haircut pic. Might as well have THAT out there too.
    MarienaAryanneEmelle
  • @Lykorn you losing the beard too?

• @tenshyo nah, no point doing that. I'll be back come two or three weeks from now, and it'll end up being thicker then, I finally got it where I can keep my face comfortable with it too.
  • Lykorn said:

Later today is the day I cut it off. ...I look like a creeper.

Lykorn said:

@tenshyo nah, no point doing that.

Perhaps I misunderstood your goal... But you do realize it's not the hair on top that gives creeper vibes.... Right?

DourifTeaniPerilunaValenae
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Well...I just...h-...damn. Just...damn.
    RasharAldricTenshyoTragerEmelle
  • Uh huh.
    Trager
  • Ishin said:

What kind of steaks are those? I can't tell.

I honestly don't remember. We were just wandering the local grocery store and I picked up the biggest ones. Also, to be fair to her, she did wind up eating slightly more than in the picture...but only slightly. She also had the smallest one of the three. :P

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • I promised an after pic...even if it's against my better judgement..

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Should've kept the hair and lost the beard, bro.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ArbreSetneSerriceAryanneTeaniNolaValenaeSollaceDourif
  • @Emelle you totally look like a younger, more gorgeous Uma Thurman.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    EmelleDidi
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher

Been using harsh stripping chemicals and varnish. Also ripping off @draiman 's avatar steeze
    DraimanAldricAryanneEmelleAsaraii
  • @Jensen, my immediate thought was 'It's too early for Halloween', because I really thought you were in a Walter White costume. Just sayin. I'll be that guy who says it.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Malok said:

@Jensen, my immediate thought was 'It's too early for Halloween', because I really thought you were in a Walter White costume. Just sayin. I'll be that guy who says it.

I must be the only one on the planet that never got into the series. I don't usually watch tv shows
  • Cereal, yogurt, strawberries, espresso and CAT for breakfast.

Trying to take selfies with horses isn't as easy as it seems.

JensenNolaIshinAldricKerrynMarienaEmelle
  • Be sure to use a good meat tenderizer, cat can be really tough and stringy.
    TragerAryanneAsaraiiHavenRiluo
    On a recent meal out with the fiance!

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Are you feeling angry? Exposed to gamma rays?
    TragerPerilunaRiluoIshin
  • Aishia said:

He looks pretty saturated, I'm gonna have to go with Beta Rays, I'm fairly positive in this day and age all of us are walking around in tin foil suits so gamma rays don't stand a chance.

TragerIshin
    Azzello said:

Aishia said:

He looks pretty saturated, I'm gonna have to go with Beta Rays, I'm fairly positive in this day and age all of us are walking around in tin foil suits so gamma rays don't stand a chance.

Yeah it's one of those damn Instagram filters that my fiance used when she posted the picture on Facebook.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Oh the jokes. I'm gonna pass this one off to @Ishin, as everyone knows he's an uncultured swine, as I am the epitome of class.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited April 2015
    Got my new plates for the rally/street car I am racing. I came second to a 2014 WRX in the street pursuits by a tenth of a second. So it was kind of nice to keep up with the professional racers.

Here is a quick photo of the new plates I added as I am being sponsored by "Der Wolf Im Ford" racing from Germany for this season. I will upload some action shoots for the car nerds this week with the racing decals.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

TeaniAsaraiiMarienaNoonTragerSatomiDourifJensenDrahkuna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Spring is here and with it some very pretty flowerbeds.

Emelle
  • Ha! I see what you did there. :smiley:
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @emelle Thanks!

• Riding weather is here :D So is the super blonde hair I wasn't expecting, but hey, now there's an excuse for my stupidity!

TeaniRasharAryanneHaven
  • edited April 2015
    Got some new glasses, do I look smart?! (For some reason it decided to be sideways.)

RasharAryanneDidiMarienaTragerHaven