Children of Aetolia!

13»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Here's 8 year old me and my son at 4 years old. My phone flips pictures when I upload them to forums for some reason and doesn't allow me to fix them.image
    HavenTeaniMoirean
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.

Mom, older brother, and me. I just found this pic while cleaning my closet out and snapped a lovely phone pic of it.

MoireanAryanneEmelleValenae
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited August 2014
    Since we're bumping this thread, my mom just emailed me this pic. Girl scouting camping trip when I was like 12. With tools. Umm. Yeah...

Edit: I totally miss that shirt. It was this awesome page-out-of-a-science-expedition art thing about crocodiles. You can't see it, but there's a big-ass mouth of croc teeth under my arms.
    AryannePiper
    @Mariena - your expression is freaking adorable.
    Aryanne
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher

Me and my little brother
    PiperMoireanAryanneEmelle
    And...beer?
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Moirean - Jensen and I started at a young age. For me, it was Old Milwaukee, 'cause that's what my granddaddy drank on my dad's side. Never gave me a lot, but he drank the shit out of it lol. I'd steal a sip now and again.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    HavenJensenTrager
  • edited August 2014
    In with the scrapbook photo (yes, I scrapbook). My sister-in-law posted this on facebook today, ignore the lame fade around it. I'm the only white kid lol

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryanneMoirean
  • Maybe the only blonde kid, but you all look pretty white, just varying shades of tan :p

Your bubbly smile is adorable, you totally look like.. the most excited person in this picture, haha.

I've now been inspired to photo-hunt, and found these couple that amused me, so I'mma share!

My Mother's wedding in '97: I'm the one with the squishy squinty face, hahaha

Anyone else remember when doing these were a thing? They were so fun and novel! I'm the one on the very top, being all "Hrarg! Look at me tough, frontier woman!" The rest are my siblings/cousins. I think I'm about 13 here, I really never had that "teenage" look.

TeaniValenaeTragerEmelleMoireanXenia
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    Your sig goes perfectly with you in that last picture.
    AryanneTragerTeani
    Found some more old pix, now that I'm home:

I'm on the right, with my sister. I'm like 13 here.

TeaniTragerAryanneIshinXeniaAsaraii
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited April 2015
    I feel like bumping this thread!

One of the mom, dad, older brother, and I. I don't remember this at all.

Older brother and I

This is just a picture of random cousins on my dad's side of the family, but I thought it was cool.

This is my Grandma Thelma (dad's mom), I don't know how old she is in this picture. I thought it was neat though because I see a similar eyeshape in my own face.

My own face now, for reference:

AsaraiiEmelleAryanneTeaniEydis

• I was...2 or 3?
    AryanneMarienaValenae