Portland, version 2.0

2»

Comments

• gotta thank @Asaraii for letting me know about this, I'm a little more than a hour or so outside of Portland. Hopefully I can work this into my plans as well
  • Get with @azzello and figure out how to get to his place! Bat lady and I are coming from Seattle that Saturday so probably won't actually be down there til 5. Hopefully picking up @sarosh and then rolling east for campfire absurdities.
  • Rolling East? How far out in the boonies is this place? I can proooooooobably go. Probably.

• It's about 45 minutes east of Portland up on Mt. Hood,  look up Welches, Or on Google Maps. 
  • Oooh, okay. -THAT- East. The one that is East. I was mixing up east and west and thought "What? We're going out toward the coast?"
    /me sucks at directions.

• That would be an epic trip, Aetolia takes over the beach.
  • Also, assuming the weather will be decent enough (which it should be) we will be camping, so this is a pet friendly trip!
  • I'm camping either way. :) I have a hammock and a tent and rain covers so fuckiiit.
  • I have zero camping gear except some kickass solar powered lights, and my car is waaaaay too small to sleep in. Will that be problematic?

• I do not believe I have camping gear anyways, I am the sort who prefers the lodge with the bar inside.
    That being said, I am looking into getting work off, though in my new position I am no longer the manager, so I am set to subject to manager approval mode with the getting a weekend off.

ETA: Campfire Twerk Competition - Potentially delayed
  • Well, if the weather is nice you can bug spray and sleep on blankets! It's what I prefer anyway if the weather permits. Idk what kinda temperature you have in April here. Can also get a tent for like 40 bucks at wal-mart!
  • Plus if you buy a tent, you'll have one forever as long as you need it/take care of it! It's a wonderful investment.

...But why am I weighing in here :(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Rashar
  • For the love of dog, PLEASE JUST CAMP WITH US. WE CAN ALL SNUGGLE IN ONE TENT.
    Rashar
  • Woah. Woah, woah.

• Rashar gets to be the little spoon.
    AryanneTeani
  • Actually I don't do cuddling... Too much contact. I will appropriate a body pillow buffer zone
  • My tent fits two.

@sarosh is not included!
    [Deleted User]
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Um, what about me, you ass?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

[Deleted User]
  • Fine I'll just be the grizzly bear outside that makes you unicorns yourself at 3 am
    AsaraiiRasharAryanne
  • your tent gonna fit three when I get drunk enough Rash.
    TragerRasharAryanneHaven
  • Tent doesn't really mean tent, @Rashar. Gl bro.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

RasharAryanne
  • :( I'll be in the hammock with @asaraii. Y'all can have the tent, shit.
    Asaraii
  • @Sarosh I cuddle grizzly bears for breakfast. You'd have to pretend to be a monstrous spider to scare me!
    Rashar
  • If he dresses up like a spider I'm going to a hotel.
    Trager
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Any Portland in a storm.
    Azzello[Deleted User]Didi