You play too much Aetolia when...

Comments

• I wish someone would reproduce Khezar's (or whatever his name was) deathsight rankings, kinda. But pk has calmed way down since, so :/

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Thats one of the things I liked about Imperian. It kept track of how many people you killed, who you killed, and who you died to. It was pretty awesome :) I wish we had that here. I mean, KILLSTATS is great, but I would like to see something abit more..... informative, you know?
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Malok
  • When you log in for the first time in two years like....
    He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
    TozTeaniSilenaAryanneValenaePazradym
  • Pilar said:

When you log in for the first time in two years like....

The only Grecht more OG than me!

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

DidiHaven
  • Toz said:

Pilar said:

Is your Grecht's behavior based on Stitch too?

He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
    Toz
  • Pilar said:

Toz said:

Pilar said:

Is your Grecht's behavior based on Stitch too?

Negative, but I made a Grecht because you commented there were no other Grecht. I'm like the Adam to your Eve.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

PilarHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Muffin mage Sessi is Grecht too. Just saying.

• When you see a license plate reading "LUV4OMI" and wonder how much they really love Omei.
    AryanneSilena
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    When you never see anything that reminds you of Aetolia because you're ALWAYS playing Aetolia.
    AryanneErzsebetRashar
  • When you go to type 'decaf' and instead type 'decay'.
    Jensen
  • when you dream about a female character you could very well easily create...
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    When you dream about making a character and like, transitioning into it to actually live in the world of Aetolia. That was a seriously epic dream.
    imageimage
    Malok
  • When someone tells you at work that next month they're discontinuing something and you think its tomorrow.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    SilenaTeaniAryanneTenshyo
    I did another total time tally. Been playing for about 9 years. Total playtime across all remaining alts: 1762 days 1 hours 57 minutes

Maybe a solid month of that is idle time. But the rest of it...

Additionally, ALSO tallied all of my designs.

Erzsebet: 523 Jewelcraft, 169 Furniture, 79 Floristry, 31 Luthier, 10 Fletching, 43 Fumology, 23 Woodcraft
    Kiralla has 443 designs total.
    Another alt has 20.

I'd have more Luthier, Fletching, Fumology, and Woodcraft designs likely, if I had the skills myself.

Aaaand those numbers don't include the bunch I did for the Daru. And the templar. And the syssin. and the ascendril. As assorted alts. Also don't include the 30 or so jewelcrafts (and 4 furniture) I have in a notepad file waiting on the stuff in the queue to be cleared so they can be put in. Also don't include the 50 or so cooking things I have in a text file that I need to eventually put in on my alt. -Also- don't include the 200 things (jewelcraft mostly, but also furniture, forging, and tailoring) I have in a physical medium that I need to type up.
    imageimage
    Isande
  • Oh my, I'd thought my play time of 15 days was insane. Considering I don't often sink nearly this much time into any game, I'm kind of taken aback by how much time I've spent playing Aetolia. Still, I'm enjoying myself immensely, there's rarely ever a dull moment!
    AsaraiiIsande
  • @Erzsebet! Calm down!

You know you play too much Aetolia when all you do at work is turn on auto-pilot and map out various RP things for a character.

I need help.

AryannePazradym
  • I know I've been playing Aetolia too much now since I had my first Aetolia-based dream the previous night, featuring some of the game's current vampires as antagonists. Probably won't be my last one either, as I have quite the over-active imagination.
    Whee..
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Isande said:

I know I've been playing Aetolia too much now since I had my first Aetolia-based dream the previous night, featuring some of the game's current vampires as antagonists. Probably won't be my last one either, as I have quite the over-active imagination.
    Whee..

Is that dream in text?
    Isande
  • edited May 2015
    Nope! Apparently I'm not that bad yet. *grins*
    However, upon waking I did realize that my sleeping mind's interpretations of certain vampires may have been less than accurate-- @Ezalor, for example, should not have looked like a realistic version of his SuperSD midget forum icon. (Or should he..? Heehee.) I also don't remember offhand what @Trikal looks like in-character so that was likely off a bit too.

Brains are weird.

Edit to point out that I also haven't really interacted with vamps much, beyond lessers, so I think it's funny that my subconscious randomly decided to throw a bunch of them in a dream!
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    Ezalor
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yeah, just give it a while and you'll have all your dreams roll by in text. Shouldn't take too long!

IsandeTragerSilenaTenshyoEydisJensenKaleigh
  • When 'greetings' becomes the new way to say hello on the phone. And worse yet, when your friends and family acclimate by saying it to you too because they know its not gonna change. lol

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    AryanneTeaniTragerIsande
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Now you gotta up your game to true Aetolian levels. "Darkest greetings from the shadows of midnight past."
    AryanneHavenEmelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Or really up your game and sit for 24 hours in one place at a common meeting place in shopping center just daydreaming and not replying to people that try and talk to you.
    EydisDidiAryanneIsandeHavenEmelle
    I craft in large quantities in a notebook on public transit. And-or on breaks at work. When I eat really really tasty things, I also often craft them into Aetolia.

Caught myself trying to use 'greetings' in a job-seeking e-mail the other day.

imageimage
  • edited May 2015
    Co-workers says "I appreciate your blindness" and your initial thought is to say "Good thing I have mindseye up"

DidiAryanneSilenaTeaniSollaceEmelle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Looking through next term's course offerings today when I see an accounting class being taught by someone named Nadezhda, which I (of course) read as Nazedha!
    AryanneArbreBuford
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'd be a little scared to take the class, @Emelle !
    Emelle
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Emelle said:

Looking through next term's course offerings today when I see an accounting class being taught by someone named Nadezhda, which I (of course) read as Nazedha!

LANU DU

EmelleIsandeTrager
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
  • #TooSoon

Jami