League of Legends: A Game of Tears

Comments

• edited March 2015
    So I just started playing a month and half ago after being away from the game for 6 months, all I can say is: S5 freakin' sucks.
    Xenia
  • S5 as in Silver 5 or Season 5?

• Season 5, I havent even done S5 promos
    Xenia
  • @Azzello, I love this signature. Everytime I see it, I am motivated to simply like the comment without even actually reading what you say.

AshmerTenshyoAzzello
  • edited March 2015
    Dat Sub-Zero doe.

Also, if any of you want to catch a game or two hit me up, just drop me a line here (or in Aet saying it's you)

Xenia
  • I need a rofl copter...NEED
    Xenia
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    First - My Draven is getting scary good:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1763484957/208304995?tab=overview

Second:

@Xenia @Trager @Azzello @Ishin @Aniko @Tenshyo @Haven @Ashmer @errybody
    a

I'm wanting to do an Aetolian in house this weekend. If any of you guys are down post here and lemme know when you're free to get rek-I mean play and have fun. ^_^
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• alas I cant really count on being able to do it on weekends :/
  • I've got Friday and Saturday off!
    Let's do this!

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I have fri/sat/sun off homie.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • This weekend is SxSW music festival stuff---the past few days have been mostly the interactive and movie things which are mildly interesting for me. I can def do a game or two, but not sure if I'll be around for a marathon this weekend.

• What's the word?

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I dunno if we have enough for a pure Aetolian in house, but we could probably drag a few friends in to round off the teams. I dunno what time is good for everyone to start, I've just received "yes" and "no" answers. >.>
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• I can do any time today or tomorrow.
    I'm cool with rounding things off with friends and the like.

• For me, some times after 8p.m. PST. I don't close my shop until then, so my participation in anything is wishy washy.
  • I'll log in when I log in, bOOM, deal with that! <3 (JK uhh, Saturday during the early afternoon, MAYBE tonight but probably latish and with me drunk....)

• Going to be playing for a couple few hours, anyone wants to join in hit me up
  • Heahunter Akaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I once again own every Akali skin.

• R - Glacial Prison
    SLOW 90% ⇒ 30%

Aaaaaand watch Sejuani pick rate go to 0. Good Sejuanis still OP as hell tho.
    IshinTenshyo
  • I'm a casual player but I'm a mean support.
    Or at least, I try to be lol

Would love to have new friends to play with soooo you know. Hit me up! Let's do ARAM or whatever :blush:
    He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
  • Any of you lot play on EUW?
  • http://multitwitch.tv/chaotic_circuit/wilkstick

Streaming League of Legends right now - Feat Illidan, Trikal, and Draiman.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Everyone join the Aetolian club on League of Legends. Just post your game tag and we'll invite you.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:

Everyone join the Aetolian club on League of Legends. Just post your game tag and we'll invite you.

But...but...I play on OCE server...

On my poor lonesome...

:'(
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • I have to say I'm loving this new queuing system and being able to go into groups for ranked!

Haven
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Kelliara said:
    But...but...I play on OCE server... On my poor lonesome... :'(
    Buy a server transfer!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • I would, but...when I play on the NA server my ms is like....250. Which isn't so good on a game where being able to react quick is something that's fairly useful!

Otherwise, I might just do that.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited September 2016
    If anyone is bored, come watch me be bad!

Twitch.tv/bashoomba
    XeniaHaven
  • edited November 2016
    Just to throw my hat in the ring here, feel free to add me or just message for games sometimes.  Name is the same on LoL as here.
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

Haven