LOVE

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Asaraii said:

@ishin Registering motorcycle Monday baby!!!!!!!! Apparently, Illinois doesn't require you to get your bike inspected. In New York, my bike was incredibly illegal. Hee heee. Only good thing about this state maybe?!

Already got the tags and shit for mine >.> Just have to wait for the rain to stop. my inspection sticker may or may not also be invalid. I don't remember the month. <.<
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love being able to watch my friend's cat, because I miss having one of my own. Never had him before, so it took some time for him to settle in. Curious little fellow, but now he's resting next to me, barely leaving my side. So awesome!

EmelleHavenSilena
  • I think I may be the only person alive that doesn't like cats. :(
    ArbreSetneAryanneHaven
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    Rave for @Archibald! That was pretty fun, haha
  • Right back atcha, @Irae. Can't wait to rp with you some more!
    And also, mad thanks to @Carivah. Too generous! Gonna have to drop some beautiful creditos on something nice for you soon! ^_^
    Carivah
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    @Alexina gave me a bunch of things, I'm just redistributing them to all the younger 'Lochians. Thank her.
    IraeHaven
    In that case, thanks @Alexina! :)
    CarivahHaven
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    @Carivah I love Zarya.

• Enjoying my vacation. Don't want to go back to work. Got to spend some time with @Toz over good food today. Loving that my picture didn't get taken like was threatened.  
    TozRasharTeaniIshin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    edited March 2015
    Some of my favorite voice actors in the industry playing D&D on Twitch together. Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey, Matt Mercer, Sam Riegel and Liam O'Brien? Hell yes.

• This popped up on my news feed the other day, and I haven't been able to stop listening to Breaking Benjamin since.

Anybody that knows me knows my unhealthy TOTALLY NORMAL obsession with this band, and by the looks of it, they'll be releasing a new song for the first time in 6 years in just a few days.

asdlfjksadfasdfj

I can't even.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Ishin
    edited March 2015
    Rave for @Ishin for being able to withstand my semi-afkness (it never fails, I end up somehow being interrupted IRL when I try to RP and then I forget what I was gonna type up).

Speaking of AFK, I've been finding Mistform to be the best skill ever. But of course Phase is the king if you need a brief moment to yourself.
    Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Irae said:

Rave for @Ishin for being able to withstand my semi-afkness (it never fails, I end up somehow being interrupted IRL when I try to RP and then I forget what I was gonna type up).

Speaking of AFK, I've been finding Mistform to be the best skill ever. But of course Phase is the king if you need a brief moment to yourself.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm wildly afk 90% of the time I'm online too. I should probably make a notification for that...but that's too much work. *afk's again*
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Irae
  • Finally getting books from back order!!!

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

IshinCarivah
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Both a love and a mad. DAVID TENNANT IS GONNA BE AT PHILLY COMIC-CON, OMG, I'M SO EXCITED.
    The mad is that the tickets to meet him is $400.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinAryanne
  • Ishin said:

Don't tell anyone, but I'm wildly afk 90% of the time I'm online too.

You say that like we don't already know.

PerilunaTeaniSetneEmelle
  • I love when you're one step away from death hungover all day, and wake up the next day to 69 degree sunshine feeling LIKE AN EXTRA  TWO MILLION BUCKS. 

Almost makes me want to drink today, but uh, momma needs an intervention. 
    Ishin[Deleted User]RasharAshmerAldricHavenAryanne
  • Individual Rankings ------------------------------------------------------+
    | 1st: Toz (45)

Probably the happiest I've ever been. Especially since 0 kills were earned.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Haha @Erant, that was vastly amusing. When you first came in talking about chickens I thought it was going to be a very different conversation.
  • Haha, I try. It's been a very silly evening in Spinesreach.
  • Empire. OmgEmpire

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Irae
    edited March 2015

ValenaeEmelle
  • Definitely cried and hi5'd my tv

Irae
  • edited March 2015
    Conway Twitty and all of his hilarious perms and pictures.

@Asaraii for letting the Twitty occupy us for like an hour. Anyone who sits through that many music videos made in 1970 should classify as a saint.

Also this:

Aryanne