Hearthstone

2»

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You can also watch games streamed. There's a lot of popular hearthstone streamers and it's really cool to see how they use the cards and think about stuff.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Trump and Amaz are fun to watch. (they're also nice people)

• I accidentally blew up my own critter last night instead of Power Word: Shielding him. Oops.
    Ishin
  • I had a situation like that the other night. Opponent was down to 4 health and I only had one minion left with 2 attack. I saw a card in my deck that I thought said battlecry: give a minion +2 attack (which would have allowed me to win!) but lo and behold thanks to my crappy vision it was actually -2 attack.

Next turn they fireball'd me and I died because of my newb mistake :(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    I derped the other night. Buffed a minion to 28 attack with priest against a mage with 28 health...and one armor.
    edited December 2014
    Fireside gatherings are local hearthstone events held around the globe. You can attend local ones or even host your own! A bunch of us from work are going to one next week where there will be friendly play and a tournament!

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings/
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    How do I start being less terrible? Assume I just started playing.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Play. It helps if you don't try to focus on flaws or how the game might feel unfair - I've come to realize a lot of that is the learning curve and me not knowing how it all works. I'd play through all the solo content and then just feel free to dive in to matches with others - the more you play the more you'll see in action and the more cards you'll earn. Don't do arena yet though until you've learned more about each class and how they work.
    Aldric
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

So hyped.