Xbox

Just wondering if anyone plays Xbox, I have a One and a 360, though I mainly play Xbone right now cause I just picked up Dragonball Xenoverse, if you play hit me up! GT: NoneLikeRob

Comments

• Do you like your Xbox One so far? I had a PS4 before, but ended up selling it to help pay rent one month I was a bit short. Now that finances are all squared away, I'm thinking of getting something else newer.

Granted 90% of my Xbox One bias is because Smite is coming to it, but alas.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • I have an Xbox One as well...I recently bought Dying Light for it when me and @Callidora hung out last. If anyone wants to add me, my name on there is the same name I used on Imperian: Reznok. Just let me know who you are when you add me, if you do.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    This is completely unrelated, but Callidora's profile pic is ridiculously cute.

MalokCallidora
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Playstation 4 for life!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Malok
  • @Aldric, I had a PS4 and ended up selling it for Xbox One. I'm not going to go too deep and start a console war on the Aetolia forums, but I am really glad I did it.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Only reason to get a PS4

• I had a roommate who got a PS4 when it came out, and I used it quite a bit when we lived together. I got an Xbox One of my own this past November because it's the only console that supports .mkv files. That and the price drop. These two things sold me, and I do not regret it one bit. That being said...I don't play it a whole lot cause most of my free time is spent on Aetolia. :P
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."