The month of January 2013

1235»

Comments

• Haven said:
    Meyvitch said:
    Personally, I look at Abohorash on QW and giggle picturing all the houses scrambling to purge and enlist members. I think the RP in having to simply lure novices away from one house or another to stay afloat is awesome. Have they been narrowed down to the Final Four yet?
    First in game year looked something like this:
    1. Lunare
    2. Ve'kahi
    3. D'baen
    4. Bahir'an
    5. Nebre'seir
    6. Bouchard
    7. Dar'soth
    Bahir'an and Nebre'seir were really close but Bahir'an pulled ahead. A new year's begun so we'll see what happens in the next 12 days for year 2!

This is pretty cool, actually. I mean, I bet a lot of people aren't enjoying being on the chopping block, but this is exactly the sort of matter that gets solved through mad diplomatic skillz and good ol' organization wranglin'. 

I'm wondering how the vaunted fourth place is going to play out. What houses will join forces to survive? Will the last houses left join forces to edge out a more established house? Will the two more established houses fight over who gets to cannibalize the remainder?

Cool stuff.

Haven
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    edited March 2013
    If things go the way they've been trending, the last three combined wouldn't be able to do it. I'm not saying people won't change their behavior, but going purely on numbers, that's my take on it. A large part of the house score is based on the house leader too, and once you combine houses, you'll lose the effect each individual leader used to have on it.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Even so, I find the roleplay potential to be pretty cool. I kind of want to see an upset! xD
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Well, yeah, this could be a more exciting race if Dar'sroth managed to pull themselves past that big fat 0 they have.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    oh Lunare will be the fourth House.  Say good bye to nebre'seir, Dar'sroth and Bouchard.  So sad 
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Well, we can certainly hope not.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Nebre'seir, Dar'sroth and Bouchard <--- need to merge as one house.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Alistaire
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    even with that merge it would not push Lunare out.  maybe one of the other Houses like Bahir'an.  That would make things interesting!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Ve'kahi was doing really well, and then I got a full time job and stopped playing actively.

Now we're barely holding fourth.