Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• Lin said:
    Aww hell yeah, Red-lovers represent.
    Green FTW.
  • She's so cute. ^.^

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Spoiled rotten cat. 
    imageimage
    KerrynKonnornMarienaOrisaeEmelleArbre
  • Did I hear animal pics are being shared?

(Bonus: the cat's name is Eleanor)

HaydynHavenEmelleKiyotanEzalorAithene
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    edited February 2013
    His majesty, King Leonidas.

The King's elder sister, who is 10lbs of crazy in a 5lb cat, Lilah, (Delilah) in her pillow for looking demonic.
    MarienaHavenEmelle
  • edited February 2013
    YODA!

Actually, it's my 15 year old, blind bull-terrier and she took over my son's Spiderman chair. 

MarienaEmelle
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Damn, Arb, u so authoritative
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    You've been talking to Aisling too much.
  • edited February 2013
    My team's 3rd place trophy in the JV district/hat city tournament that we won over the weekend. Nationals here we come. ^.^ 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

HavenPiperAngweAzrael
  • @Val: Maybe, just maybe if you all didn't go "swimming" maybe you would have gotten a "higher" place.

ValenaeAmara
  • Which sport has a gavel for their trophies?
  • edited February 2013
    Ooo! Pets, I can play this game too!

Meet Avari (right) and Tenshi (left) - my Eastern Timber and Arctic Wolves respectively.  

...if I can get the picture to post. >.>

HavenKonnornEmellePerilunaAldricArbreKaetrielaAlycenaAithene
  • Osmond said:
    Which sport has a gavel for their trophies?
    Debate

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    No silly, he said sport.
    IllikaalRivas
  • WOLVES, Mesk!? That's cool. the closest I ever got to a Timber and Grey wolf was the display at Cabela's...
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    That's a uniquely phallic trophy. Congratulations.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    ValenaePeriluna
  • Because I have nothing better to do at midnight hours. Have a random Bigsmile and blurry picture of me. 

HavenIllikaal
  • Kiyotan said:
    Here's an update from my location:
    Enjoy your snow, eskimo.
    I was in that weather like a week ago! Man, how I miss it.... Go away cold weather!! 
    Angwe
  • While my place in it isn't exactly flattering (it was hot as hell and I just got out of the mosh pit, give me a break) I got to meet up with the band Drowning Pool after the show! They're really pretty awesome, and they let us take pictures with them.

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Azrael
  • edited March 2013
    Lin said:
    No silly, he said sport.

Actually, according to SGA, Debate is filed as a sport - not as a club, a sport. It was also filed as a sport in OSSA and came from the same funding football and basketball did. it stayed that way all through middle school and high school.

@Aldric: Is that Blinded by Rage? They have the best mosh pits. I remember clipping someone by accident and immediately getting shoved into a doorknob, lol.

• It's Drowning Pool actually, they evidently got a new singer in the last year and a half. He was absolutely fantastic, covered all their old stuff perfectly. It was kinda funny, at one point he was like, "Alright.. we have one song left. You guys know what it has to be, right? Sing it." Everybody started a cult-like chant of, "Let the bodies hit the floor." -Fantastic-.

Flyleaf, on the other hand.. ehhhh. Their new singer sounds waaaaay different. I'm not sure it's in a good way, either.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    ValenaeHaydyn
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Thought I would post a couple of pictures of the snow here in Chicago!

and its still snowing!!!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Haven
  • Not a favorite picture of myself, but here's me with Misha Collins (of Supernatural fame).

HavenMalokHadoryu
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    \o/ Castiel!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    MilvushinaValenae
  • I felt so bad for Misha Collins when he got killed by that Angel in that one episode. Poor guy begged for his life and everything. I hope you met him before his untimely demise.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • To be completely honest, I haven't watched Supernatural in the last two years or so. I like to pretend it ended with season five.
    MacavityHavenAryanne