MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Bwaha. Poor Asaraii. I'm so sorry. The Bills happen to be my home team, and well... They're the Bills.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    AsaraiiHavenIshin
  • Sucks to be an Indy fan. Such a terrible football life these last few years.

Oh. Wait. My bad.
    Haven
  • @Melantha my best friend is a Bill's fan, so I don't necessarily HATE them, as we had a mutual agreement to support one another with our teams and their lack of success. Since I moved from PA to NY, I was in enemy territory, it was to be expected. However he texted me just a littttttle too excited about the trade, which leads me to believe we might need have a fist fight.
    HavenIshin
  • edited March 2015
    So, I have had this computer I built for about 5-6 years now. It's been a workhorse and has lasted longer than any other computer I have had. In the place I live, it tends to get very dusty however. Eventually this causes it to get clogged up in the cpu fan and heatsink and I end up having to clean it periodically. What I'm MAD about is that I cleaned it a bit ago and as I was using the screwdriver to push the metal piece that latches the heatsink down onto the cpu, I slipped after too much pressure and broke the plastic piece it attaches to. So now I have to have my computer laying in the floor flat so it will work. Ugh. I think it's time for a new computer, and I really need to get a car instead. LIFE IS HARD.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Irae
  • @Malok A computer is a drop in the bucket compared to a car. However, you can use programs like Newegg Preferred to finance the building of a computer. Something like 12 months same as cash on purchases over $600.
    Irae
  • I hate that @Colette is too busy doing RL things to love me. I'll be here waiting, bb. :(
    Ishin
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    Was distracted doing stuff around the apartment during a kinda important thing for Irae, gah. Got me really uppity and I'm pretty sure I kept many waiting on tell replies, as well as me being somewhat AFK / unicornsing emotes up so sorry guys! T_T
    Malok
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Irae said:

Was distracted doing stuff around the apartment during a kinda important thing for Irae, gah. Got me really uppity and I'm pretty sure I kept many waiting on tell replies, as well as me being somewhat AFK / unicornsing emotes up so sorry guys! T_T

It happens, no sweat ^_^

I afk hardcore too, don't feel like you're alone >.>
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Irae
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    One of my roomates (my current roomates are my best friends) ratted me out to a girl I had casual sex with. She got weird on me and didnt respect my boundaries. so I talked to my best friends about it, and he relayed that back to her. IDK what to do because Ive never had my trust so violated before. Feels weird when someone you would die for betrays you for someone who looks good. I dont get it and probaly never will
    Haven
  • Ratted you out how?
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    FSHDDKGhfgshkgxkdglszgZSFG.

That is all.

Stress headaches. Hate them so much.
    imageimage
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    This is a mild dislike more than a hate, but I wish my work schedule didn't throw me so out of whack with the rest of the world. I miss so many people during primetime on Aetolia and all I wanna do is RP. :( And I can't really stay up too late because hey, I have more work to do in the morning + appointments + real life putzing around before hurling myself back into work.

wah i just wanna rp pls

AshmerAryanneNolaEmelle
  • I hate that the forums autocensor nearly every vulgar word. Sometimes, the vulgarity isn't bad and can be innocent. We should have a checkbox that says 'uncensored' in those times where the vulgarity likely wouldn't offend anyone -.-
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Sollace
    I would rather see a config option to where you can see cursewords and where you can't, like in league how you can turn chat filter on/off.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AldricZsadistSetneAryanneJensenErzsebetEmelleSollace
  • Unfortunately, the target audience of this game is as young as 13. If it would put a pg rating in a film at risk, it probably shouldn't go on these forums.
  • edited March 2015
    Drawing on the power of undeath, you wreathe your hand in black, crackling
    energy. With a diabolical laugh, you stiffen your hand and slowly run it down
    Aiden's chest, splitting it open as you do so. With an expert touch, you rip
    apart his innards, causing a maximum of horrifying pain, and, enjoying the
    spectacle of Aiden writhing and screaming in agony, you rip out his sternum and
    drive it through his splayed body, pinning him to the ground to die.

-------

You feel yourself suddenly pitch forward in agony, your stomach a writhing mass that burns with an intensity that gnaws upon your mind and begins to unravel your senses. With a heave of what is left of your stomach, you voice your agony in a gurgling scream--black bile fills your mouth and chunks of what you can only assume were once your organs spill upon the ground before you. A sudden warmth spreads throughout your body, the pain fading, and the world winks out of view with the end of your life.

-------

You watch in silent, uncomprehending horror, as the Aalen Bloom moves to escape from your body. Dark green vines explode outward from your agape mouth, searching madly for a means to take root in the surrounding air. A dark tendril passes your field of vision and you feel an odd strike against the top of your skull before the world begins to fade with your ebbing life.

-------

As you make contact with the mind of Almighty Kerrithrim, you feel a sense of
    foreboding, and suddenly the bestial, alien presence of the monstrosity's mind
    is within your own. You realize, with mounting horror, that as you have spoken
    to Him, He in turn is speaking to you. With the certainty that this is right
    driving you, you reach up and brutally rip your eyes from your sockets, before
    driving your fingers through the gaping, bloody holes. Penetrating the layers of
    flesh, your hands reach your brain. As you rip the grey matter to bits, laughing
    all the while, the world goes dark, and you know at last that the Almighty
    Kerrithrim is satisfied.
    You have been slain by the Almighty Kerrithrim.

-------

Tooootally would push this from PG to R.

...Also ironic that 3/4 of these came from the Kerrithrim/Aalen bloom event. No wonder it goes down in Aetolian history as clearly one of the best events ever.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    IraeAryanneTozIshin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Wow, the Kerrithrim one is terrifying.

IraeNolaAldricToz
  • (The Triforce): Tenshyo says, "I've never had sushi."

(The Triforce): Tenshyo says, "Ever."

(The Triforce): You say, "So two giant containers are not enough to hold all of my bo--."

(The Triforce): You say, "."

How do you call it living without ever having experienced sushi. I just don't. Even.

I'm mad because I can't, at the exact moment, change this for @Tenshyo. Whether willfully he would concede to my offerings, or be forcibly stuffed with a delicious crunchy snow crab roll as he attempts to protest.
    TenshyoPeriluna
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I was put off sushi after a bad experience a decade ago.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Areka
  • Serrice said:

Wow, the Kerrithrim one is terrifying.

Yeah, that was what happened just as a result of trying to tell the Kerrithrim anything!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Hey PG 13 is pretty tolerant of violence and gore, it's just more than brief frontal nudity and 1-2 hard swears is going too far.
    AryanneObynEmelle
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    edited March 2015

EDIT: DAMN IT, WHY DID IT CENSOR MY FULL FRONTAL.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

DraimanRasharAryanneEmelle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I used to have a sig like that. I think I still have it somewhere........

Aryanne

• Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArbreDraimanAshmerEmelle
  • My grandfather's throat cancer is back after a few years cancer free.

My grandmother (the one I posted the article about a bit ago where she beat up a robber trying to rob the neighbor's house) got diagnosed with breast cancer today.

...I just. Fffffff. After losing my other grandfather a little over a month ago to cancer, and dealing with my great grandmother in the hospital, my nerves are just so shot. I don't even think I've got it in me anymore to even be sad.
    Draiman
  • I feel for you, brother. I dealt with the same shit with my father.

There is nothing I can say or do that will make you feel better, but know that you're in my heart.
    DraimanKerrynTeaniTragerKendriErzsebetNola
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I don't think I'm ready to be a dad. 
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Trager said:

I don't think I'm ready to be a dad. 

shoulda wrapped before you tapped, idiot
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AsaraiiSetne
  • Trager said:

EDIT: DAMN IT, WHY DID IT CENSOR MY FULL FRONTAL.

......just wow.....
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Time. It slips away from you.
    imageimage