LOVE

Comments

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I enjoy that you use old timey words like 'broad' it makes me smile
    HavenAsaraii
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    <3@Razmael for helping me with my artifact derps, because I'm a git and I appreciate it.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Azzello said:

This might be a little weird...but no way in hell I'm opening this up for scrutiny on my facebook so here goes. I've been seeing a court appointed psychiatrist for a few months now, and the last couple weeks have been really good. I haven't felt this calm and together consistently in my entire life. It's nice.

Sometimes a little help goes a long way my man. Glad for you.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    KendriArbreAryanneHaven[Deleted User]EmelleTeaniValenae
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Love that Leiar is back to life <3
    Moirean
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    I think I have that pre - level 80 love of hunting again... dem Teshen are fun, and actually exciting to bash. Can't wait to be able to learn more of my skillsets.

I've also been loving everyone Irae has met so far! You know who you are - even the little conversations are nice.
    MoireanMalok
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited March 2015
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Dristin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Salvaging some horrifying pork chop dish that my coworker threw together and turning it into a rosemary-dijon mustard delight for my guys. THE DINNER WAS SAVED. I DONE DID IT.

MarienaAshmerIshinValenae
  • I love that the weather here is getting better. I can't wait to shed this winter coat!

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AshmerEmelle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    There was a girl at dog training today who was just failing miserably at controlling her dog. She wasn't a bad dog at all, she was just young and hyper and the girl was nervous and overwhelmed with everything... just like I was when I got Nitro. It was like looking into the past, it was surreal. I've been feeling like I've been making no progress lately, so seeing something like that was kind of refreshing for me, to see how far I've come. It was also really nice to be able to talk to her and tell her all of the things I could to calm her fears and help her boost a bit of confidence about the whole thing. Turns out she'd just gotten the dog yesterday, so understandably she wasn't in control. It was just a good day at training all around (if you ignored my own dog acting psychotic).
    KendriEmelleMarienaRasharTeani
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Getting out and about feels good after months, outside of my trip to NYC at the beginning of the year, of just work, sleep, work, sleep, ad infinitum.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Areka
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Thanks @Ere for all the arena events today. Was fun.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

IshinArbreDristin
  • @Rashar @Aryanne @Sarosh @Mephistoles repping Aetolia in Portland...what a shit show. :D
    AldricRasharAryanneAshmerTeani
  • So many shit shows, ahaha. So many harts for these doods putting up with me. So good to get out of the apartment and cut loose. Now afk while I look up hangover cures and trying them aaaalllll.

Best text of the night aside from the one to @asaraii that I'm still trying to decipher. This, to @azzello:

I'm at the corner of fuck yourself and go fuck yourself.

Best. Directions. Ever.
    [Deleted User]Aryanne
  • There are pics @Emelle - and I think a video of me twerking at a pool table...I cannot be held responsible for any of this.

Thank you @Rashar @Azzello @Aryanne and @Mephistoles - A night I will never forget.
    RasharAryanneArekaAldricEmelleAshmerTeaniHaven
  • Ahaha the twerk video is a thing.
    [Deleted User]Aryanne
  • Quote from @Rashar - "Guiness in a can...what kind of fucking establishment is this ma'am"
    RasharTeani
  • Look at @azzello back there creepin'
    [Deleted User]Azzello
  • Rashar said:

I'm at the corner of fuck yourself and go fuck yourself.

Best. Directions. Ever.

Still found you too. ;)
    [Deleted User]Rashar
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    It's weird seeing Aryanne in a room where she's not towering over everyone.
    Arbre
  • Ahahaha, this was when the booze was still sinking in and I hadn't gotten quite so incomprehensible yet. Ahaha, the pool video. I kept talking at John while drunk, apologizing for him being stuck with all us drunkies :P

Also, I learned that drunk-me ArySpeaks.

[Deleted User]RasharAshmer
  • How you know you're being trolled.

"Hey, what do you guys want to drink?"

Jameson and ginger.
    Gin and ginger.

Ginger ale.

If Mephi hadn't ordered a hefe I might have thrown a temper tantrum.
    [Deleted User]AryanneTragerAshmerTeani
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I really love a dark and stormy.
  • Aishia said:

It's weird seeing Aryanne in a room where she's not towering over everyone.

I was crouching there so those behind could be seen.

[Deleted User]MephistolesRasharAishia
    Hanging out with @Areka after months of not seeing her and getting out and about. Plans! I also bought a light that displays Leia from Episode 4, a mobile charger thing and some new headphones. I wanted to buy more, but can't right now.

Ingram said:
    [Deleted User]ArekaIshinAryanne
  • Hnnng I want to meet more Aetolians. Everybody group up in Cleveland Ohio this weekend so I can say hi.

...No but really, everybody is invited.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Back at you, @Setne. Ordered my 4day pass for Comiccon, caved for a photo op with Karl Urban (hnngh, remember Areka, clothing stays ON, I know it's hard! (that's what she said)), and then had my building evacuated with a burst steam pipe system so got to chill in CVS with the cats.
    Aldric said:

Hnnng I want to meet more Aetolians. Everybody group up in Cleveland Ohio this weekend so I can say hi.

...No but really, everybody is invited.

That is unfortunately too far for me.

Ingram said:
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    ArekaIshinEmelle