Aetolia Minecraft

This may be just too big of a thing to do but I was thinking about setting up a server and starting to build pretty much aetolia in it... I don't know all of the game really well though so before I even thing about paying for server space I thought I would check and see if anyone else would be interested in helping and playing around with that?
Riluo

Comments

• Oh god..... I'm so tempted.... but I'm so not tempted... minecraft. That games steals your soul!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Because Aetolia doesn't? Jesus I log on this stuff from my work... on my phone if I can't get to my laptop... and you wanna call Minecraft soul stealing. *rolls eyes* XD
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    We used to play quite a bit tho I just spent most of my time trying to shoot Xavin with arrows.
    AnikoArbreHaven
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    There's other reasons to play?
    ArbreToz
  • Alright well not rebuilding aetolia on it but I do have a realms server with 7 invites left... this will VERY LIKELY be streamed with some friends with goals and fun videos etc etc, its a pvp realm server to (within reason of course)

Anyone want in?
  • If MS really does allow cross platform play between Xbone and PC versions when they drop Win 10, I'll play for sure.