Best bashing class

13»

Comments

• That's why it's the independent variable- though interestingly enough, no class on the graph ever switches places.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    NERDS
  • When you got these numbers and did your graphs, were they with or without artifacts? Because if you want, I can likely provide numbers for BB.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Zsadist said:

When you got these numbers and did your graphs, were they with or without artifacts? Because if you want, I can likely provide numbers for BB.

It's all at 16 stat, with 0 bashing artifacts. Was running numbers for the new guy!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Just wanted to thank all of you who helped me with numbers and suggestions!

After briefly trying out Sentinel I actually switched to Zealot which so far have been great in my opinion. Three attacks at 2.7s speed (no balance enhancement yet - which should give me about 2.5s speed), good DPS for being unartifacted and quite tanky when using Discharge and all the resistance defences available in Illumination.

TragerKendri
  • I can't really comment on BEST because all I know is Shaman bashing, but the numbers look pretty nice, and we can take a lot of damage in return. The first attack here is unboosted lightning, the second attack is boosted. This is also without any artifacts, normal statpack and 1 point in the int class of enhancement (15 int total). I think it is pretty good, I'd be interested in hearing what everyone elses damage to mobs is (without artifacts, just enhancements and without criticals.) Also, what are other classes balance loss when bashing, if you do 3/4 of the damage Shaman attacks do but use half the balance, that would be more overall damage and more efficiency.

Mana Lost: 75
    You use Primality Lightning on a Spellshaper Archon.
    Crackling violently, radiant lightning coalesces rapidly within your palm. With a sudden forward
    thrust of your hand, an arc of electricity strikes a Spellshaper Archon.
    Damage done: 1125, electric, magical
    Equilibrium Used: 3.75 seconds

Mana Lost: 150
    You will your natural energy flow to your fingertips and prepare to empower your next attack.
    You have gained the boosting defense.
    Mana Lost: 75
    Your boosting defense has been stripped.
    You use Primality Lightning Boosted on a Spellshaper Archon.
    Raising a hand, lightning leaps to life within your grasp and coalesces into a spear of crackling
    blue energy. With a jerk of your hand, you send the lance down on a Spellshaper Archon.
    Damage done: 1237, electric, magical
    Equilibrium Used: 3.25 seconds
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Sentinels do as much damage at like ~2.3, unfortunately.

• Just for reference, I'll post my numbers as a new Zealot that have Transcendent Tekura with Typical statpack, 14 strength, no artifacts and no buffs.

In one combo, standing in Scorpion stance, I'm doing 478+183+183 at 2.7 seconds. So a DPS of 312.59. I'm predicting I'll get 2.5 seconds speed with the +1 balance enhancement at level 80 which would bring the DPS to 337.6.

Might not be the biggest numbers but I'm starting to crit quite often at just level 70 with a crit chance of 14.11%, which means my true DPS is way higher. And of course there are buffs like the orbs that give me ~350 DPS at this stage. All the +STR helps as well and I get that quite often with favours being thrown out like crazy.

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited March 2015
    Fully artied out, DPS goes up to about 700 as some classes. Generally speaking, tankiness is better than raw DPS when it comes to earning as much experience per hour as possible if you don't factor in various boosts like artifacts, consumables, et cetera. It might take you 5-10 seconds longer to kill the mob, but you can get so much more experience in the higher areas than the lower ones.
    TragerIshin
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Alexina said:

Fully artied out, DPS goes up to about 700 as some classes. Generally speaking, tankiness is better than raw DPS when it comes to earning as much experience per hour as possible if you don't factor in various boosts like artifacts, consumables, et cetera. It might take you 5-10 seconds longer to kill the mob, but you can get so much more experience in the higher areas than the lower ones.

This. So much this. I don't know how many people have tried telling me something along the lines of, "But bro, lycan dps so better!" or some nonsense. Yeah, sure, you're going to bash real quick when you get two-shot by cutters, or impaled/whisper spammed. Tank > DPS.

/endrant
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• All true, which is why I'm considering switching to something more bulky like Stalwark when I get to the big creatures. As a Zealot I feel quite tanky though, with abilities like Discharge along with the resistance boosting abilities in Luminary. Add in miniskills and Avoidance later on and I'll be able to kill quite fast along with the tankiness.

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Zealot is one of the best bashing classes on the life side, yes.

• edited March 2015
    I can probably just give this for Shadow side.

Damage Leader = Carnifex
    Best of both worlds = Teradrim
    Defensive Leader = Praenomen Sanguis

Everything else rates somewhere below these.

I should provide evidence..

Carnifex Audit, slightly lower than Tera and Praenomen (10% at the most in any one thing) but I consistently hit around 1500 dmg, with all my buffs up. (765/765 doublebash, roughly, at 2.56s)

Teradrim has one of the highest audits, can use Golem to take some of the heat off, and also has Twinsoul for 10% dmg reduction. Hits at around 900-1100 every 2.5s.

Praenomen Sanguis has an equal audit to Teradrim, perhaps 5% lower at most, but hits around 900 dmg every 3s. It has a beautiful 20-25% dmg reduction through Affinity, though, plus Mend, which heals me between 1600 and 2100 health per use.

These are numbers I pulled with optimized stuff.
    135/-/135 Meteor Hammer
    178/-/- Flail

All with around 14-15 Str.. I'll pull more exact numbers later, though. This is just a rough generalization I've noticed.

If I want to bash while I am distracted by other things, though, Praenomen Sanguis all the way. If I want to look sexy while I bash, Carnifex. If I just want to be a walking rock of doom, Teradrim.

CarivahXeniaDidi
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Satomi - hmu IC and I'll make you a 180 str flail.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Ishin said:

@Satomi - hmu IC and I'll make you a 180 str flail.

Yes sah :P

• edited March 2015
    Satomi said:

If I want to look fierce and sexy while I bash, Carnifex.

I FTFY <3

CarivahSatomi
  • Best bashing class is the Nazetu Cutters by far, they get tons of xp from killing Xenia.

IshinTragerJensenArbreSatomiXeniaLim
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Damonicus said:

Best bashing class is the Nazetu Cutters by far, they get tons of xp from killing Xenia.

BURN.gif 496.2K
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

IshinHaven
  • @Xenia keep striving
    ArekaXeniaRasharTragerAldricAishiaHaven