LOVE

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Malok said:
    I sincerely love the tv show Arrow. I have never seen a finer tv show based on a comic in my entire life. I wasn't even really a big DC Comics fan before I watched Arrow these past 2-3 years. Every single episode lately leaves me with my jaw dropped. So many plot twists and turns and nerdy fan service. I absolutely adore it.
    I used to be really into Smallville. Couldn't get into Arrow much sadly.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I love that I got this reference: (scroll) Excerpt: 'The Ghost Within The Chassis'
    Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Haven said:

Malok said:

I sincerely love the tv show Arrow. I have never seen a finer tv show based on a comic in my entire life. I wasn't even really a big DC Comics fan before I watched Arrow these past 2-3 years. Every single episode lately leaves me with my jaw dropped. So many plot twists and turns and nerdy fan service. I absolutely adore it.

I used to be really into Smallville. Couldn't get into Arrow much sadly.

I really like Arrow too. I also really really like The Flash. Barry Allen is like my adopted little bro. So many feels.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MalokHavenPeriluna
  • Ishin said:

I really like Arrow too. I also really really like The Flash. Barry Allen is like my adopted little bro. So many feels.

Zomg. I'm glad I finally found someone who agrees with me. These two shows are so awesome. The Flash is different, but in a good way. I love the way they portray his powers, and really, all the powers in that show. I love how they have that creepy vibrating sound that goes along with the Reverse Flash's character. Its so epic.

My coworker loves both of them now that I got him into it too, and I will put each week's episode on a flash drive for him. So we took to calling it the 'Barry Allen Drive'. :D

I love The Flash and Arrow!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Ishin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I have trouble not seeing him as the evil singer from glee.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Malok said:

I'll admit to not being a fan of it when I first started hearing the details about it, but hot damn has that show grown on me. Out of all the various comic-book related shows being put out, Gotham is the only one that I really can't get into, all others have done some really awesome things, some better than others in various areas.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • After my interview on the radio and my speech at the statehouse, I got a call for a lobbying internship during my senior year. I'm really hoping this will be enough to push my grad school application into a favorable light!

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

ArekaMoireanIshinAryanneHavenEmellePeriluna
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Speaking of well done TV series, Star Wars Rebels has been one hell of a ride and I can't wait for the season finale on Monday. It's very refreshing to see such great characterization, dialogue, voice acting, and overall plot in such a short span after the series' goofy start. I'm still not too keen on the art style, but hell with that--it's been a great show.

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I loved it when I first watched it. I really should download it and just have it playing forever in the background.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    ...that dog isn't a big dog and I actually find it cute.

......are they expensive?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneHaven
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Corgis are sausages of personality.
    TeaniJensen
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I worked at a sheep farm part time when I was a teenager, and they had a corgi, she sure loved herding sheep. They make running around a field look way more strenuous than it is.
  • Ishin said:

http://www.puppyfind.com/for_sale/?breed_id=82

Actually not as expensive as I was expecting! (But still expensive-er than other options)

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Aryanne said:

Ishin said:

http://www.puppyfind.com/for_sale/?breed_id=82

Actually not as expensive as I was expecting! (But still expensive-er than other options)
    Oh god... so many puppy mills and BYB's listed on that site not to mention the inflated prices.

If you're looking for a puppy, visit dog shows, contact the parent club for a listing of breeders in your area. Puppies should not be ordered online like a book from Amazon.com.

Responsible breeders are a blessing who will be there to help you and the puppy from day one til the end. Most of those yahoos couldn't care less about you, the dog or health of their lines, so long as they get the $.

Do your research into the breed you're interested in, often particular breeds have quirks that you may find absolutely annoying.

When Lassie hit the big screen, every household wanted a collie. Then they'd learn that Collies are a -very- talkative breed and quickly started dumping them because they couldn't deal with it. So.. just because it's 'cute' does not mean it's the breed for you. (Not saying you're doing that @Ishin, just a general 'you'.)

AryanneArekaHavenMoireanEmelleGhendPerilunaKaleigh
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher

Ghend
  • @kerryn - I agree. I would only ever buy a puppy from the humane society (or any dog/cat that wasn't from a friend for that matter). That was just the easiest link I could find :P

MoireanSakyl
  • getting paid today instead of next saturday
    MoireanAryanneIshin
  • I love the evening I had away from Aetolia. I got to hang out with @Callidora in person for the first time since early January. We went and had Buffalo Wild Wings, she made me sip alcohol there even though I never do such things, we both had an enormous amount of chicken, drove to Gamestop, bought Dying Light, drove to the movie theatre, and watched UFC 184 in the theatres(She had never watched UFC), and it was just awesome. As much as I love Aetolia, sometimes you just gotta unplug and have some real human interaction to really appreciate life. I love that Aetolia has brought me this relationship with her, and everyone else I've met in the past few months.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    SerriceDidiIshinTeaniAldricKerrynHavenMoireanCallidora
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    That is super adorable and cute and congrats!

Malok
  • I get this like, profound sense of happiness whenever @Didi likes or comments on anything on the forums and I don't know why.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    TeaniAryanneArbreJensenMalokRasharHavenTrager
    I bought 4 USB n64 controllers and a USB extender for my hub. I'll be able to play Mario kart/party drinking games on my 42" in the living room when I get home. <3 project 64
    HavenIshinTeani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    <3 Mario Kart 64! Me and sis played it yesterday and actually live-streamed it for the first time ever. SO MUCH FUN!

• maybe Mario Kart can teach me to drive and corgis are awesome
    Aldric[Deleted User]TeaniAishiaGhend
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I got a job again. I'ma try not to quit this one. >.> BUT HOORAY PAYCHECK BEER BOOZE STRIPPERS AND O RIGHT BILLS AND STUFF
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

MoireanIshinTeaniJensenAsaraiiAldricAryanneHavenNola
  • While I'm absolutely terrified of babies (just because I'm a brute, not because they're like, evil), I LOVE kids. Especially from like, 2-6. I wish I could skip the whole preggo/baby stage and just have a house broken kid. The most adorable little girl came in to my work yesterday, about 4 years old, and we had a much dramatic, excited discussion about how Elsa and Anna are overrated and how she likes snowflakes, ponies and magic.

Or my one coworker is preggo again, but her 3 year old daughter ate all the gold fish flakes at their house and blamed it on my horse when confronted. 
    I think you're referring to adoption
    MoireanAryanneTeaniEmelle
  • Well, I've been sympathy splitting meals with my preggers coworker, and it's a toss up at this point. I really wouldn't mind eating like a horse for 8 months (That's how long it takes right?) and generally having no filter because HORMONES. This broad is constantly cracking me up with it. I might need to suck it up eventually. >_> Torn.