Aetolian Merchandise

Making a thread here to try and curb the derail from @Oleis and his AMA thread.

So I was playing around (like 30 seconds, don't judge me) and just for example from CustomInk.com if there'd be a minimum of 10 like this ordered, they'd cost about $33 a piece. Just kinda basic text on one side, picture on another.

Feel free to post your own designs and whatnot of what you'd like to see in Aetolian merchandise! Maybe if we can show there's enough interest, the head honchos might be willing to make it happen!

...Or we can just figure out a way to do it on our own. Y'know.
Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.

Comments

• $33 seems way cheap for that - you've got a front and a back (which adds to cost to print) and a picture with at LEAST 2 colors, if not more. Not saying you 're wrong or anything, mind, just that it's a pretty solid deal. Especially since hoodies soak up ink like a sponge so getting stuff to pop is tricky.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Why don't we get Toz to make them?
  • Moirean said:

Why don't we get Toz to make them?

Because Toz sold his screen printing equipment to another company and is (happily) out of the game!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I looked up some prices here in Sweden, and as far as I can tell, I could get this:

for about $50.

Zsadist
  • Product of boredom:

IshinAryanneZsadistMoireanAldricValenaeTeaniHaven
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms

I need to find a larger knicker field than cafepress offers. Handprint must be lifesize.
    MoireanAryanne
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I played with a front-facing zip design on customInk.

ArekaMoireanAldric
  • edited February 2015
    Ahh too many ideas, I keep making them.
    Aryanne
  • Where the fuck are you guys getting all this Aetolian artwork?! I want to make some shirts/sweaters/hoodies too :(
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• @Faerah that is absolutely fantastic. Following in suit:

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    FaerahMoireanTeani
  • I'm too lazy to try this but someone should find a way to remove all the black background of Knife Girl and let the hoodie/shirt/w/e be the background. If that makes sense. I think it'd look fking sweet.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Moirean
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Zsadist - I just used the generic stuff found on the CustomInk.com site.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    No dagger girl, no DICE!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
  • I work right beside a print shop, that does a lot of work for us at a little above cost. Hoodies and such run around 15 bucks. Tshirts, polos, about 6. More ordered cheaper it is. Not sure of what restrictions I would have on making some of these for people, but I can always place a call in and get actual prices and we can go from there as a "donation" to Aetolia without credit reimbursement.

• Hoodies for $15? Holy crap I'd be buying a new one every week.
    MarienaZsadistArbre[Deleted User]
  • So I was bored and decided to do some myself. I rather like them. I might actually buy them. Sadly, I can't do the hoodie because I can't afford to buy 6 of them, but hey. It'd be pretty badass to sport the game I love playing. Plus, who says IRE can't use a little free advertising. :D

(Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Just a general question for people who have been looking at pricing, do batches of things like shirts or hoodies all have to be ordered in the same size, or can it be a mix? I'm also not sure how others feel, but I know that female sizes work better for me than generic ones, and I'm wondering how things like that fit in too.
    Aryanne
  • When I was playing with it, you can order in multiple sizes.

Aldric
  • Sarita said:

Just a general question for people who have been looking at pricing, do batches of things like shirts or hoodies all have to be ordered in the same size, or can it be a mix? I'm also not sure how others feel, but I know that female sizes work better for me than generic ones, and I'm wondering how things like that fit in too.

Like what Z said here. When you order, you put in a number for each size you're looking for. This would be great for generic ones, but obviously ones with your own Aetolian name on them would be a bit difficult.