Moirean

13»

Comments

• I like in game that Moirean pushes interactions. While my character personally doesn't talk at length or rp to any extent with her I feel her actions are keeping people immersed in the rp opportunities of the game.
    MoireanTeani
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Bump.
  • Bump bump.

You're such a good RPer, man. Every time I see a log or get some little bit of interaction reminds me all over again why you're so successful at this game, and I'm constantly picking apart the things you do for ideas, writing techniques and such. I'm -fairly- certain there is never ever going to be a time when Rash and Moirean ever actually get along, but if they ever did. Man. What fun could ensue.
    Moirean
  • I'd enjoy the opportunity to rp with you more! We've interacted on mah alts a few times, and the only thing I was unhappy with is that I felt a little runover with how quick you get out several emotes before I get out one :(
    Otherwise, I quite enjoyed! Yes, yes, I will be seeing more of you soon I think. Delightful.
    Moirean
    Bump.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I enjoy how impishly you play Moi, even when we're doing something dark, sinister, and/or brutal. Makes me laugh a lot especially when I rp Jensen stoically
    Moirean
    Bump.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    This project you handed to me is going to be so much fun for a lot of people. I can't wait to interact with Moi around it. Already had the first sitting! keep making the game fun, but don't exhaust yourself. :smiley:

Moirean
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    As farr as ability, you'e one of those people that I aspirre to be at least half as good as. 
    Pesonality , I adore moirean, and I loove what side interaction we've had. I like that I can shove my noose in (as a cabalist that's all. the. time.) and talk to her.. 

Moirean
    Bump cuz it's my cake day in an hour and a half.
  • I look up to Moirean, both as a player and a character. You do Everything (sometimes more than impishly possible) to give everyone a good experience in the game. You keep Spinesreach alive with Everything from small interactions to big events and you know exactly how to give the in game every day Life some flavour.

There wouldn't be any Aetolia without you. Keep staying awesome.

Moirean
  • Nobody looks up to Moirean the character. She's 2 feet tall!

That said, you're awesome 100% of the time we're not arguing 100% of the time. ;)

BUT YOU KNOW THAT.
    Moirean
  • My brain distracts me a lot, so I didn't throw this in here on cake day, but you're basically the reason I still play Aetolia. I joined during your fun-time-Fex-time so long ago and killed my alts to focus on Satomi as a result. :) Stay awesome, make sure you have fun too, and keep beating up on Toz!

MoireanXenia