Asaraii

Since she's my first Aetolia character and I really didn't have a game plan in mind going in, so I've still been working on that. Any protips and input welcome! (Just be gentle)

Comments

• I want to see more of Asaraii's character, assuming you have a lot developed about her. She puts up with Colette for some strange reason, so it's always fun to rp with you. Col isn't shy about anything, including her obvious mental issues around Asa so it's very freeing for her.

That being said I really want to get to know the bat herself better, I feel like there's a lot lurking within the mind of that maggot-ridden Grecht. Col being selfish may prevent her from asking too much, but I hope I have the opportunity to learn about your character's history through more rp. It's always a pleasure, I hope we get some quality time in soon. <3
    Ashmer
  • You say you didn't really have anything in mind with her, but you do a great job of just being a consistent character. To Rashar she is a of cocky but also slightly skittish with just enough 'I'm listening' to encourage, and I was hooked from that first interaction we had - and the one or two smaller ones after that. The only reason I don't engage you more with him is because I'm too busy stalking you with the other! Which brings me to:

As Darmen, she is a different story entirely. He was never really a serious character, and I don't think I've played him for more than a day or two in a row for the entire duration of his existence. Just a way to write some purely dark stuff and fuck around with people. That being said, Asaraii is doing her (your) level best to change that. I love the differences that I see in approach and reaction (likely based on Rashar's reputation vs Darmen's nonexistent one?) as much as I do the similarities. I've never felt like I was playing with two different characters, just two different aspects of the same. The plot twist added by @chakrasul has just made things even more interesting, and between the two of you I'm developing him more than I ever have.

Basically I lurve it and am greatly interested in seeing the adventures of crazy bat girl and creepy broken man continue, no matter where it leads. I've developed Darmen more as a character in the last two weeks than everything else combined and I really have you to thank for it.

+10
    AshmerColette
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    She so fugly tho :(

(<3)
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Colette
  • she's my bat >:c don't you be mean, trager
    Asaraii
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AsaraiiColette