LOVE

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love the pep-talk and support in the darkie web. You guys are all awesome!

DraimanMalokIshinAryanneMoirean
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Teani said:

Love the pep-talk and support in the darkie web. You guys are all awesome!

That's how we do :)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    TeaniSollace
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Baechu kimchi--perfectly spicy, a little crunchy, and just a little sour. I didn't realize till last year just how much I love fermented and pickled vegetables from all around the world. I'll take a moment to plug Maangchi, a youtuber who features amazing Korean recipes and gotten me very excited about trying more Korean food.

She's so awesome and thorough with each of her recipes.

NolaIshinEmelleElene
  • I love that my stuff I ordered from Amazon got here today. Time to try my new diet. Here's to hoping I don't get ill and die. I have faith, though!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Moirean
  • Man, I love the Cake thread. LOVE is typically a pretty positive and supportive place, but the amount of support and sense of community evident in that thread just rivals pretty much all others. You guys rock <3.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    TeaniKendriAryanneDraimanNolaEmelleMarienaMoireanKaleigh
  • edited January 2015
    I've posted plenty in MAD lately, so I thought I'd also practice positivity, since only living by negativity ever made bad things happen.

I get to go to zumba tonight and I look forward to seeing @Colette there!

I'm going to lunch tomorrow with my ex's mother. You may think this strange, but this woman is as close to a second mother as it gets. I'm looking forward to spending time with her. She's always been incredibly supportive regardless of the circumstance.

My brother went through a recent breakup as well with his longtime partner and mother of his child. He is now staying with us again, but past experiences are not repeating. He has a stable and good job that he seems to enjoy, he has been more.integrated and he's even been more in touch with me than ever before. I let him.borrow my car and warned that one of my tail lights is out - he fixed them for me. He has never gone out of his way like that before for me, and it was really touching.

I got my ass up and forced myself to go to class even being exhausted and comfy this morning. I'm glad I did or I wouldn't have a drawing ready for critique on Wednesday >>

Math homework has not yet kicked my ass. I'm determined to make math my unicorn.

The mindset I've adapted, as often challenged as it is, is one of pure determination, and once I'm really determined.. Well Cake is a good example of what my efforts can produce if I stay focused. I will be and do anything I want.

The same is possible for anyone.

ArbreEmelleMelanthaSetneAryanneMarienaHavenKaleighIshin
    @Hadrak - @Sollace says that your Kimchi looks like someone killed a baby Alien trying to come out of their stomach.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Sollace
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    @Ishin If it doesn't look scary or horrifying, it's hardly exciting to eat.

AryanneIshinEmelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher

Ishin
    I used to do that, fun stuff!
    It's not bad man, not bad at all. Easiest $9 ever, so far, lol.

Btw, when I say 'break one thing', I should say, 'mutilated it and tore up the concrete behind it', to paint a proper picture. Forgot to tilt my forks back this morning >.> 7am OP
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Sollace
    Back in December when my travel shifts were on break I decided to review where my money was going. I decided I wouldn't be traveling anywhere awesome in 2015 like I had been every year prior. Instead I put my quarterly overtime check into my car payment, paying it off until July. Then put my tax return into my credit card, paying that off entirely. That alone freed up 400$ a month for me. The next thing I decided to do was stop drinking during my work shifts (roughly 200 nights a year or more). This is letting me bank my meals reimbursement money for an extra 200ish bucks every 10 days.

To top off my being a grown up I opened a health savings account that is 1% interest and let's me make tax deductible contributions. I'm saving towards LASIK.

All in all it's letting me dump money into my projects (like my boat) and still saving me tons of money a month. I like it
    TeaniHavenAryanneKendriIshinAshmerLimEmelleFaerah
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I love that last night I made Oasys' offense infrastructure do something new without actually altering, adding, or removing any code. Apparently my affliction picking is like the Yogi of subroutines.

Now, for limb framework.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinTeaniAryanne
  • I love that, after days of non-stop work, it's finally calmish for me and I got a bunch of good reviews on my work. Even with being pregnant, I managed to kick butt.

As a reward, got myself the HTC One M8 - android style. This is going to take some getting used to.
    AryanneJensenIshinAshmer
  • @Dristin I love that you gave the D'baen a sweet RP device, furthering your butt kicking prowess even more in my book! Thank you so much. :) I am looking forward to this!
    IshinDristinColetteEzalorAshmer
  • I love the new Blind Guardian album that just came out. It's one of the most epic sounding albums I've heard in many, many years. Look forward to being off work tomorrow and listening to it in it's entirety while I play Aetolia.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    <3 you all, thanks for being awesome. See you Wednesday or Thursday!
    IshinTrager
  • Overtime, with extra $5/hr whether or not it's normal shift or OT. For those of us who can actually get to work the last couple days. I can finally go back to the dentist with this.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    IshinAryanne
  • I got my tax return today and shoved it all toward my lingering massage-therapy-school student-loan. Come Monday when the bill pays through, I will be one loan lighter! Even with increasing the amount I'm saving every week by 30$, I'll throw enough more in to my car loan to have that paid off by this time next year as well! Then I'll only have the one chunk of federal student loans left!

So excited, oh man!

Only a couple years ago, I was on food stamps, had to have my student loans deferred, couldn't afford a car loan (let alone convince anyone to give me one) and was barely able to pay even my basic bills every month. I've come a long way and it feels awesome, lemme tell you.

SetneXeniaIshinMephistolesHavenNolaEmelleSollace
    That's awesome, @Aldric. Funny how a few pills can throw your shit off so much.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneTeaniArbreMarienaAldric
  • What kind of dog @Aldric? From the side, looks kinda like a pit. :D
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• edited February 2015
    Certainly is a pit! Hyper little fella named Kaiser!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    IshinZsadist
    edited February 2015
    Aldric said:

Certainly is a pit! Hyper little fella named Kaiser!

Treat'em well and pits are one of the best dogs in the world. Looks like he's right on track to doing just that :)

Edit: I also approve of his name. Spell it backwards ;)
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MoireanPerilunaZsadistDraimanAryanneEleneSollace
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Draiman
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited February 2015
    did you guys see that half pit half dachshund on the internet he's very viral right now.
    text
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Finding a list of things I can eat instead of the shakes. Ugh, my stomach feels so much better now.
    IshinEmelleAryanne